Originally Posted by Fat Sy123
Can anyone comfirm, that this can be used for every other Pokewalker course, I cant RNG, so it would be great if I could get more, I have made a lot of succesful attempts :)
I'm pretty sure this works for any Pokewalker course. :)
MattJ posted this recently at Serebii:
Timid 27/8/30/27/31/31 Ability ??? pokewalker pokes (HPI 68)
1) Have a pokemon already in your walker on the route you want, and catch EXACTLY ONE random pokemon (doesn't matter what it is)
2) Catch your target pokemon (MUST BE THE SECOND POKE CAUGHT!!!!!)
2) Set your DS Date to 2011-01-01
3) Set your DS time to 23:23:00 and turn it off then back on again
4) Wait on the very first DS menu screen watching the Clock
5) When the Clock reaches EXACTLY 23:23:59 Press A to begin HG or SS
6) DO NOT BEGIN THE ACTUAL GAME, instead go to the pokewalker section
7) Go to "recieve gift" and withdraw ONLY the 2 pokes you caught
8) the 2ND poke you caught should be Timid 27/8/30/27/31/31Timid 27/8/30/27/31/31 Ability ??? pokewalker pokes (HPI 68)
Modest 27/27/31/28/27/31 Ability ??? Pokewalker pokemon
1) Get your pokewalker set on the proper route and make SURE that it's set up to where your target pokemon actually show up.
2) Have ZERO caught pokemon on your walker, just the one poke you're taking for the stroll.
3) Go ahead and catch any 1 random pokemon
4) Catch your target pokemon IT MUST BE THE SECOND POKEMON CAUGHT NOT THE FIRST
5) Set your DS Date and time to 2058-10-27 22:06:00
6) QUICKLY back out of all that, shut your DS off, and turn it back on
7) DO NOT START YOUR GAME, instead wait there on the very first screen when you turn your DS on where you can see the clock and watch the clock closely
8) AT THE EXACT MOMENT that the clock hits EXACTLY 22:06:59 press A to start your game
9) DO NOT BEGIN YOUR GAME LIKE USUAL THOUGH go to the pokewalker menu instead
10) Go to "Recieve Gift" which will take your 2 caught pokes out
11) Check your box and they should both be in there.
If you did all the steps right, your 2nd pokemon will be Modest 27/27/31/28/27/31 with a random ability.
If it comes out with the wrong nature and IVs, you probably started your game at the wrong second, just try it again.
If it comes out with the right nature and IVs but an ability that you didn't want, just try it again and eventually it will come out right.
I can confirm the Timid spread works - got a Pikachu w/that spread. Unfortunatly my Surfchu was in slot 1 (I've had it there for a couple of days) so it wasn't timid and had a crappy spread. The Pika in slot 2 had this spread though. I guess I'll have to keep trudging through Yellow forest but at least I know it'll be worth it.