Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so yes I DC'd on ChaozRevo after getting a flash fire fire blast crit on my full hp gyara. And btw it happened during the first 4 turns of the match, it wasnt a late game DC. I didnt DC because I was losing or something didnt work for me in that moment, I did it because it was unfair. I know crits are part of the game, but come on... what are the chances of getting a modest heatran flash fire fire blast crit on a full hp gyarados and OHKO him ? ...
I apologize about my behaviour, I know I acted wrong, but I was in the heat of the moment and I was really pissed off. I should have just fled or even deal with the game. My apologies go to Chaoz and the rest of the mods on this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
SelkiesFTW shall be excused this time at least. When this happens again just press run at least instead of disconnecting. Now we await for HuskiesFan :pimp:

I would like to report HuskiesFan. I answered his OU battle invitation in the Battle Me thread. Immediately after we sent out our lead off pokemon (mine being ninjask and his being infernape), there was a long pause. After about 30 seconds, he disconnected from the battle.

Immediately after the incident, I sent him a pm asking him to explain himself. He did not reply back to me whatsoever. The incident took place at about 9:20 pm. Then at about 12:56 am (night the same day) he goes on the Battle Me forum again battling people. He still hasn't given an explanation for the disconnecting.
I had to pick up my brother from football. Way to be cool and report me haha. I didn't think it mattered since nobody had picked a move yet.

Expert Evan

HuskiesFan shall be excused this once this time. Thanks for following up.

@folks: Please do not be so quick in reporting others to the blacklist like you're the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Okay?

I would like to report that Taya/Amy has gave me a hacked pokemon egg for free.

The only proof that I have is that the egg is title "Oeuf" and it came from a link trade.
It may be a French Game, as Oeuf is French for "Egg". I'd still hack check it though after you hatch it.

I would like to report platinum fan. He used illegal hacks and DC´d after i won.

He had:
Cloyster with Torrent ( I traced that with my Porygon 2)
Dusknoir with Explosion
Breloom with Wood Hammer
Ampharos with Close Combat

Anyways i battled till the end just for getting one more entry in my battle record. Then after I´ve won, he disconnected.

Expert Evan

Added platinum fan to the battle me hacker blacklist without warning as we do not tolerate such illegal moves here. If you want to battle like that, just go elsewhere but not here. Even the VGC gods here despise that such diaper changing nonsense.

I would like to report that sintax might be potentially using a/some hacked pkmn. The reason is pretty vague but i guess I should post here first.

I battled with him today and after that i saved the video. while i was uploading it the message"There appears to be a problem with a player's Pokemon. data was not sent" appeared and failed. Thus proving there is hacked pkmn in the battle.

I tried to do another battle with my friend with the same team and flee during the first turn to see whether he could upload the video and he succeeded in doing so.

I VM'ed him and he only answers that he is using legal moveset and EV but didnt answer me about the IV part and went offline. Apparently he logged in again some time later but he didnt respond again.

Additional info: The team i am using consist of 4 poke i bred and MattJ's Azelf and also Ryekew's tentacruel. So i'm sure my pokes are legal in all means.

I would like to report that sintax might be potentially using a/some hacked pkmn. The reason is pretty vague but i guess I should post here first.

I battled with him today and after that i saved the video. while i was uploading it the message"There appears to be a problem with a player's Pokemon. data was not sent" appeared and failed. Thus proving there is hacked pkmn in the battle.

I tried to do another battle with my friend with the same team and flee during the first turn to see whether he could upload the video and he succeeded in doing so.

I VM'ed him and he only answers that he is using legal moveset and EV but didnt answer me about the IV part and went offline. Apparently he logged in again some time later but he didnt respond again.

Additional info: The team i am using consist of 4 poke i bred and MattJ's Azelf and also Ryekew's tentacruel. So i'm sure my pokes are legal in all means.
Pokesav'd pokemon do not work on GTS videos. This does not mean he SAV'd, and if he said he used legal hacks, thats perfectly fine.

Unfortunatley I have to report the user Cloud Strife for using an illegally hacked Pokemon. I had in my Infernape and used Heat Wave on his Roserade. He switched to Heatran and I was expecting to see a Flash Fire Boost but the move went through and did damage to the Heatran. This is impossible since Heatran's only possible ability is Flash Fire.

Pokesav'd pokemon do not work on GTS videos. This does not mean he SAV'd, and if he said he used legal hacks, thats perfectly fine.
But he does not says that he is using any legal hacks at all. It is not mentioned in his sig and he didnt mentioned using legal hacks when i questioned him

Expert Evan

Warning messages have been sent to the above that have been reported. Once again if we don't hear from them or they give lame excuses then enshrinement in the hall of shame shall commence.

Unfortunatley I have to report the user Cloud Strife for using an illegally hacked Pokemon. I had in my Infernape and used Heat Wave on his Roserade. He switched to Heatran and I was expecting to see a Flash Fire Boost but the move went through and did damage to the Heatran. This is impossible since Heatran's only possible ability is Flash Fire.
The person who sav'd me the team gave my Heatran flame body instead of flash fire. I didn't get to check before i played with it and it also didn't affect the way the match went as all i did was switch it in to death fodder it. I don't see why it's a problem lol

The person who sav'd me the team gave my Heatran flame body instead of flash fire. I didn't get to check before i played with it and it also didn't affect the way the match went as all i did was switch it in to death fodder it. I don't see why it's a problem lol
I wouldn't say it didn't affect the match, you didn't get the power boost you should have for switching in Heatran and instead took damage. That certainly does fundamentally affect the match as that is a change that should not have happened.

Also aren't you required to list in your signature that you use Pokesav'd pokemon even if they are legal hacks?

It didn't affect the match in the sense that all I did was switch heatran in to die so i could bring something else in safely. It was death fodder.

I forgot to mention that in my sig, yea

Expert Evan

Cloud Strife. shall be dismissed at this time but with a warning that you must specify in your post or signature from now on that you are indeed using legal hacks, and to not use such pokemon with invalid abilities, stats or such that would make even VGC victims restless in their graves.

Elroid accused me of having a hacked pokemon but I have no hacked pokemon at all, I will battle anyone and you can try to upload a video and it will work. I apologize for the misconfusion, I have no idea why it wouldn't let him upload the video

Expert Evan

Elroid accused me of having a hacked pokemon but I have no hacked pokemon at all, I will battle anyone and you can try to upload a video and it will work. I apologize for the misconfusion, I have no idea why it wouldn't let him upload the video
Please verify the pokemon in your party somehow.

Yes I DC'd. I apologize. IDK what else to do at this point
Excused this time. Please understand that disconnecting costs your opponent a win or loss, and the polite thing to do is to press "Run" to end the battle better that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)