[Expert] Pokémon TCG Mafia - Game Over! Postgame up!

Nobody is in their seats anymore. The players are all over the place now, looking at each other, deciding whether or not to trust them. They don't look so weak now: some have clearly grown, and many have forgotten the normal rules of the card game already. This is now a game of plundering, backstabbing, and scamming.

A group of you decides to mob Lightwolf, but his persuasive powers get the crowd to change their mind and attack Colonel M instead. He takes his punishment like a man, and lives through the 40 damage assault, though he doesn't look like he'd want to take that another time.

However, you are out for blood, and blood there would be. The first victim of the day is Toothache. He has a small wound from attaching a Rainbow Energy, but the cause of death is concluded to be an attack by an enormous group of Pokémon with the same pattern. Toothache's antennae are soaked and still spinning: he must have been killed after launching his attack, but before he managed to find something he was looking for.

Dear Toothache,
You are:

Chinchou
Lightning, 60 HP
W: Fighting

C: Ram - 10
LC: Aqua Spark - 20+
If Chinchou has any W Energy attached to it, this attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage.

Your hand is:
1. Garchomp C Lv X
2. Fire Energy
3. Water Energy

You are in the group: Stage 1 Pokémon
You win if you outlive ??? and four Stage 1 Pokémon.

With him you find a useless Garchomp C Lv X, which nobody pays attention to. More interesting are a Water Energy and a Rainbow Energy which he had equipped.

In a corner of the hall is a man who had been under the radar for a while, but will now move to under the ground. On first sight, Fishin looks like he could stay in the kitchen despite the heat, but nonetheless seems to be wounded by several burn marks. The second attack that hit him looks familiar. And powerful, of course.

Dear Fishin,
You are:

Blaziken FB
Fire, 80 HP
W: Water

R: Luring Flame - Choose two players. Any attacks that would target the first now target the second. Second target is now Burned. Cannot pick Blaziken FB.
RC: Vapor Kick - 30
If target is in a group with a Water Pokémon this attack does 30 extra damage.

Your hand is:
1. Lanturn Prime
2. Fighting Energy

You are in the group: Pokémon SP
You win if you outlive ??? and four Pokémon SP.

At least he had managed to trade away that useless Lanturn Prime for a Blaziken FB Lv X card, but it looks like neither are of any use now. The Fighting Energy is still there, however...

Finally, you see billymills has been stomped and zapped all over the place. And billymills' body is a big place. He also has teeth marks in his neck.

Dear billymills,
You are:

Lapras
Water, 80 HP
W: Lightning

W: Water Gun - 10x
Does 10 damage times the number of Energy cards attached to Lapras, at a maximum of 30.
WW: Confuse Ray - 10
Target can only act on Even Turns from now on, until Confuse Ray is used on something else, or until Lapras is KO'd.

Your hand is:
1. Gardevoir
2. Rare Candy
3. Rainbow Energy - Provides any Energy type to any Pokémon. Does 10 damage to a Pokémon when attached.

You are in the group: Haymakers
You win if you outlive ??? and four Haymakers.

billymills' is a goldmine: he has a Lightning Energy, a Rare Candy, a Water Energy and a Rainbow Energy with him.

As you are deciding who to loot first, vonFiedler steps up. "Hey everyone, I have an announcement to make. I've done what I needed to do, and it was so much fun I'd travel back in time to do it again. If anyone wants to grab the things I collected, they are free to. Enjoy your battle royale!"

Indeed, the staff are awarding vonFiedler a trophy. He is the first official winner of Pokémon Trading Card Game Mafia! Congratulations!

Dear vonFiedler,
You are:

Dialga G
Metal, 100 HP
W: Fire x2
R: Psychic -20

MC: Deafen - 10
During the next Turn, target player cannot vote.
MCC: Second Strike - 50
If target player has taken 20 or more damage, this attack does 70 damage instead.

Your hand is:
1. Skiploom
2. Rare Candy
3. Metal Energy - Provides M. Reduces damage taken by 10. Reduces damage dealt by 10 unless holder is M type.

You are in the group: Pokémon SP
You win if you outlive Lapras and four Pokémon SP.

More interesting cards to scavenge! He has two Metal Energy cards, the purpose of which you can find in his role PM. They are labeled #1 and #2. He also has a Grass Energy, and a Dialga G Lv X card he didn't bother to use.

That's it for Turn 4. Now, it's Turn 5. Lynch damage is capped at 40. Deadline is this Sunday, and around this time (so 48 hours). Good luck!

woah

vote the_pugilist

I'm still very much alive and fighting.

Join me.

what the flying fuck

There's not a better way to start a morning then by logging on to smogon and seeing that you are down for a bullshit fueled lynch. I'm not exactly sure why I'm being lynched (I can merely guess, although that's not good enough for mafia). Agape seems to be up to his old tricks - setting up a lynch backed with faulty logic, although in this case he has zero reasoning at all!

Strong evidence of this treachery can be easily found in this thread alone - I don't even have to put much effort in order to find traces of agape's dastardly behavior

And look, someone is jumping on this lynch too!

Clearly his reasons are bullshit, and now Agape provides even less info than last time, I mean seriously, think people. While the normal thing would be, to vote Agape here, but I trust on what zorbees said for now, and Vote Midou, or do you wanna clarify why you jumped on two lynches Agape started?

Turns out it was ipl's power that controlled both, oh well, will see what I can get done with Agape, so keep your votes off me.

Also some of you people out there still have my cards, good luck having useless shit if this goes through!
This is the third time this has happened and it doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon. If you don't wish to get mercilessly picked down by agapes and co, now is the time to make a stand. Considering they have a diversity of pokemon groups, literally everyone in this game is a target for agape's murderous intentions. Even if you've been on decent terms with this man before, it is clear that he cannot be trusted.

In comparison, my track record portrays me as a trustworthy character and it also shows I am clearly not cunning enough to be able trick anyone. Combined with my low HP total from numerous attacks, I am clearly not a thread and easily disposed of by either physical or mental means. I am out on a limb here and I have no choice but to lay my cards (haha) on the table. also If I die, enjoy having my support cards value drop immensly.

In summary, you much more to gain from an agape lynch then a pugilist lynch.

all in

lynch agape

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I think I agree with puggy here. This Agape guy tried to target me as a Magmar, and even went as far as putting me on the lynch spot because of it. Ah well, from what I hear, I don't think he's "that" healthy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)