nj art

That looks amazing!!

Nasty, would you take a comission for my team? I can offer five credits in my thread if you want.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
OH! It's a trading thread thing! I figured.

I've got no use for credits- but I'll do your picture for free, no worries!

PM me with the details of your team :)

Nasty, you seem to have a thing for Grass types, hah. That possibly explains your username I would think.

That Venusaur, though, doesn't seem like it's in the right state of mind. Then again, I wouldn't be either is a huge flower was growing out of my back. Great picture haha.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
monsters i doodled in class when i was supposed to be taking notes
i hid em since they were only doodles but they're kind of cute so i'll show em

second one is mildly not work safe so i warned ya
(oh and its also in ballpoint which is kind of cool i think)

Experimenting with tounges and mouths? I like them, especially the second one from the top. It reminds me of your Venusaur.

The last one (second hide tag) looks like a full-fledged drawing rather than just a sketch! Very lifelike. I can see a chameleon in there...

I just wanted to say that you have my favorite shading/coloring style on Smogon (if that even makes sense... I don't really know art terms at all). Keep up the good stuff man, this is simply amazing :).

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Love the comic. You should keep doing them (And also, it could easily have fit into the Smog article I am sure will be written about the early metagame. Mabe we'll see some of your comics there).

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Small nitpick: you missed Glalie. Amazing comic, though :)
If it's any consolation, Glalie was meant to be in it originally. But I didn't really want the inconsistants looking fierce, and Glalie is kind of fierce looking by default lol

That's amazing, though it took me like 30 seconds to decide if you meant me to read it left to right or right to left. Blame my reading of manga primarily and a little bit of panel 1's odd word bubble placement.

lol oh my god daycare comic

I am just about in love with your comics now. The old man who stands outside the daycare makes it all the better imo.

Dream World Garchomp must be dreamy.

lol crapteen<thundersu... in the bottom bar

But anyway can't wait to see the finished product...(btw wat is it? A Mebujika?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)