Overall: Boobs+!!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
misty has no weak

...i'm not complaining about this but why chou why lol

you're making me feel like doing one of similar fashion too

Man, your MAC entries are phenomenal. I absolutely love the style! The photos you took are also beautiful.

edit: I also found your guide to use of the golden section to be very interesting

And, we're back to the real action:

T^T

My god, man!

All I can say is, if Misty had tried to put on a two-piece bikini with a bustline that huge, I'm really sure that her swimsuit won't be able to contain them, thus resulting in some serious wardrobe malfunction...

Hell, I'm even sure that she'll have cases of wardrobe malfunction if she had any piece of clothing on her!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ugh those are unreal... where are the proportions!?? I prefer Misty in the Milotic Twilight Meeting <3

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Huh, funny 'cause the Misty in Milotic Twilight Meeting was supposed to be even flatter-- messing with shading/levels/contrast too much actually gave a her a cup size there compared to the original line art.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Please tell me that is not what I think it is LOL

EDIT: Didn't read properly, it IS what I think it is. :oops:

Outstanding Haxorus using DD! Absolutely Incredible! I saw the vid, how long did that take in actual time?{Unless that's not fast forward and you draw that fast. X:}

What is that effect where you selected a bunch of different parts, then they all got colored instantly without the hassle of having to bucket fill them all. Also, your ink lines are smooth and instant. I have to go over a line several times to get the varying thickness effect.

What are the dimensions of your monitor? When your at 33%, you still can't see any pixels. I wonder if my small monitor is what limits my ability to draw? I'm guessing you use hotkeys to move that fast.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Avvy please
k

@fulgrate-- Some good questions.

-Took me about 2.5 hours real time, so actually quite a while.

-The selection trick uses the Magic Wand tool. I explain that tool in detail in my guide in the Professor Smeargle thread (go check it out).

-If you look at the video very closely, you'll notice I didn't ink in Photoshop. I did my sketching and initial drawing in another program called Manga Studio, which has some interesting brushes that use vectors instead of pixels to make very clean pretty lines that don't change in quality no matter how big or small the image is adjusted to. Really, this is kinda superfluous, because I can do line art just fine in photoshop, and line art there also has its own special quality.

-I'm using a Macbook 15", so I doubt a huge monitor is my advantage :P (though the mackbooks do have nice monitors).

-Keyboard shortcuts definitely speed things up, and I should probably learn to do more of them (I'm sure a real photoshop wiz who watched this vid at a more reasonable speed, and not 800%, would notice all sorts of inefficiencies in how I draw). The best shortcuts (imo) are zoom in, zoom out, eye drop tool, and undo (multiple undo, letting you undo multiple mistakes). There are a lot of other great ones I should probably learn to use, but these are the ones I use consistently.

This isn't a request, it's just a suggestion.

Why don't you make a pre evo of absol? You of all People would be great at drawing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)