Overall: Boobs+!!

Oooh the anticipation at an absol prevo... Wait where's mistys clothes? Is ash being naughty again? But really, I was hoping rule 34 would leave us alone for a little while longer.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I finally finished this!!!

edit: BULLSHIT THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!! I had to upload this to deviantart, because apparently some douchebag reported me for breaking the terms at imageshak. wtf???

Haha, looks like Chou's overstepped the line :P

EDIT: Online superheroes are saving the world, one pic at a time. -_-

Chou, I don't care what you fap to in your copious free time, but as it turns out my 15-year-old brother is into the same BE/paizuri stuff you're coming up with recently, and it's quite frankly really creepy to me to see it appear here. I like a nice, healthy pair as much as the next guy, and I realize smut is the ultimate recourse for the starving artist, but that's just taking it too far.

But a prevo for Absol would be fairly cool to see. Four legs, smaller, a bit of chibi thrown in, possibly crying because of its misunderstood intent.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't think you guys get that drawing giant boobs is also a good experiment/practice in anatomy, more challenging than just drawing typical skinny people. Kind of like how drawing old people or fat people is.

I have a bunch of friends who aren't even into huge boobs but have drawn them for the practice (though in my case... I do like them too...)

I think most of us would like to see the sfw work, and on the topic of old people, I would be interested if you drew you're grandparents for some reason lol

Chou Toshio

Over9000
Is it telling that Misty is in my DevArt Scrap book with zero tags as to make sure as few people as possible look at it??

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Chou don't listen to the haters them titties are rockin.

What medium is that drawn in? It's cool, I like the graininess.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
I drew this pretty much exclusively because I wanted a taller avatar:

Too bad any and all TTar poses I could come up with in 200 x 150 pixels were shit

edit: Whereas this Larvitar looks like shit, but looks great as my avatar :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)