Data Referee Tutoring Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sure! You've been bumped up, Mr.L!

Thanks for being fast and efficient, BM-Z! :D

Timezone: GMT-5 (US Central)
Why do you want to be tutored: To help with reffing, and I'm good at doing the math so I might as well put it to use.
Any extra comments about yourself: I'm currently a grad student, so there may be times during the semester where I won't be available due to papers. Otherwise I'll usually be on every day, with Tuesdays and Saturdays being my most free days and Sunday and Monday being the days with the least free time.

Assigned to danmantincan

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Woo bump.

Lightwolf has completed two battles now to an excellent standard, so I must regrettably recommend him for graduation. "Regrettably" because I don't get any counters without having to do much work any more!

Timezone: Central

Why do you want to be tutored: I'd like to try my hand at it.

Any extra comments about yourself: I'm available almost any time Mon-Fri after 4:00 PM and virtually any time on the weekends. I'm pretty good when it would come to flavor but can get kinda dull every so often. I'm new at this so it'll take time for me but once I learn the calcs I'd be pretty quick about posting. Hopefully I can learn it well enough to not fail.
Assigned to Flora

Now Assigned to dogfish44

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Timezone: China, CST +8
Why do you want to be tutored: Flavor looks fun to write, help me get more familiar with the game, oh and the RC. :)
Extra comments: I'm online using my iphone almost all the time, but am only on the computer (and able to ref) 7-10 pm every day. I'm pretty good with numbers so that won't be a problem, i'm a decent writer but my dullness increases with my workload. I also hate formatting.

Assigned to deadfox081

I want to ref :)
TimeZone: Central (GMT-5 I think)
I wish to be tutored because it seems like something i would enjoy. Love pokemon battles, but the games arent too like the anime for me to really enjoy them as much as i could.
(Am great at math If it would Help)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wish I'd known about this thread earlier -_-
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5 afaik)
Why do you want to be tutored: Not enough battles slots to satisfy me.
Any extra comments about yourself: My availability can be sporadic.

I'd like to get tutored as well.

Timezone: GMT -7
Why? I would like to learn more about ASB, and improve my skills through reffing.
Any comments: My availability will probably shift between very active and not very active at all.
Assigned to Rediamond.

Timezone: GMT +1
Why do you want to be tutored: I hope to get a better understanding of CAP ASB. It also woud nice to contribute some more to this forum. And reffing tokens can't hurt, right?
Any extra comments about yourself: Usually on everyday. Though probably not always as available
Assigned to Son_of_Shadoo

Timezone: Central in the US/ GMT -6 I think
Why do you want to be tutored: To help ease the load of battles to be reffed, flavor sounds like fun to write, help get rid of my boredom, learn more about CAP ASB, and for the UC
Any extra comments about yourself: I'm usually on Smogon everyday, and available for CAP ASB about 85% of that time, which is usually about 4-5 hours a day.

Assigned to C$FP

Sorry for being impatient, but I'm excited to start reffing. It has been almost 2 and a half weeks (18 days). Could I please get a tutor ref?

Just wondering how you can apply to be a tutor? If I could find out that would be great because I'd then gladly take Ziposaki.

EDIT:
Flora said:
Registered Ref: This is any ref that has passed or "passed" the apprenticeship program. Continuous active and high quality reffings will allow a Registered Ref to apply to become a Tutor Ref. The exact process by which this will be done will be decided at a later date (but being active in reffing is a good idea!).

Who's a Registered Ref
- Acklow
- Terrador14
- Venser
- Destiny Warrior
- Flamestrike
- smashlloyd20
- Steampowered
- Dummy007
- LupusAter
- Lord Jesseus
- TEA_DEMON
- Frosty
- iss
- Arcanite
- Solstice
- Spenstar
- C$FP
- Metal_Bagon
- TheWolfe
- Ragnarokalex
- Maxim
- rickheg
- GoldenKnight
- SimonSays
- Mr.L
- ToastTyrant13
- LightWolf
I'm active in reffing and I like to think my stuff is high quality (if you avoid three matches which I screwed in the middle of the year). I almost always am reffing at least one match at a time and I think I can tutor someone very well. Also, I have no underscore.

Timezone: EST(GMT -5)
Why do you want to be tutored: To help those who are looking for someone to ref their battle, and to become more involved in the CAP ASB community. UC is also nice
Any extra comments about yourself: I'm on most of the day, so it shouldn't be a problem to complete battles in a timely fashion.

I'd like to be an apprentice.

Timezone: GMT -5 aka Eastern Standard Time
Why do you want to be tutored: Reffing looks very rewarding and fun. I have enough free time and I'd love to help out in this project.
Any extra comments about yourself: I'm a quick learner, and I'm great at math, so that will be easy for me. I'm also fairly creative so I believe I could keep the flavor interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)