NOC Medieval Mafia - Game Over: Majora's Maskians Win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Blue_Tornado, I am aware that it is late in the day, but I don't think it is at the point where we can fully decide who to lynch, which is why I feel as if pressuring is necssary, and why I feel as if pressuring without a vote is practically useless. I still want there to be some discussion going on. There is plenty of shit to discuss by now. Also note that I am not actually afraid of lynching Metal Bagon, but rather, I was afraid of the possible reactions to my jump off of the Quagsires lynch. The last line probably reads as if I don't really want to lynch Metal Bagon, which somewhat is the case, but if he continues to be utterly useless, I don't see why we shouldn't pile onto him. Like I said, the main reason I voted was for pressure, and I don't see why that is improper. I also don't like that you only addressed my points in respect to me, but I guess that behemoth of a post can be hard to fully take in with just one read-through.

I will say that I would really like to concentrate on a real target, like cezera, but as Metal Bagon was online one hour ago and was conversational on IRC, yet still did not post, this definitely warrants a vote in his direction.

Vote ##Metal Bagon##

If that's the only thing I commented on, it means I didn't find anything noteworthy aside from that. Most of your 'opinions' are requests for users to post more, but that can't really be helped.

But I accept the "let's continue prodding more people!" route for now, on the condition that it won't drag on like the simple wagon on Quagsires did. To contribute to this...

@@Vote Metal Bagon@@

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Vote:Billymilss
For messing up my name.

Kidding aside, I need to fully read this thread before I can say anything -____________________________________________-

Votecount:

Quagsires (5) - kingofkongs, Cereza, askaninjask, Paperblade, Ditto
Metal Bagon (5) - Dummy007, Rediamond, zorbees, billymills, Blue_Tornado
No Lynch (1) - wickdaggler
Cereza (1) - Leethoof
wickdaggler (1) - Metal Bagon
Blue_Tornado (1) - Crux
Brammi (1) - Snike
Dummy007 (1) - Kaxtar
Leethoof (1) - Jalmont
MK Ultra (1) - Quagsires

Everyone (most notably Brammi) please remember to vote in the correct format. (@@Vote USER@@)

I have also replaced the names of those that subbed in with those that subbed out.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
While I'm inclined to say that Metal Bagon's team would probably have reeled him in by now if he were mafia, he doesn't strike me as the kind of user who can be "reeled in". I also agree that this day should be over soon. We will get LOADS of info from this, whether or not Metal Bagon actually winds up being mafia. @@Vote Metal Bagon@@

Note about the rules; do we have to unbold previous votes? Also, I see we are allowed to substantially edit old posts. Would we be allowed to do so in upcoming days? That seems like a really easy way for mafia to hide their tracks if they're ever caught.

Apologies for my inactivity lately. I am pretty busy with class (and as a result likely will not be around much if at all tomorrow)

EDIT2: Quags, if you think sarcasm is out of the ordinary for paperblade, you have a lot to learn. ;/
I'm always serious.

My top 5 in no real order:

Dummy: I found TL suspicious and TL didn't do anything to help this prior to subbing. Similarly, Dummy hasn't either afaik.

Cereza: I still do not like UncleSam, for reasons stated earlier.

Yeti: general shitposting and time wasting (esp. wrt numbers), but unlike other people pretends she is useful

Ditto: See Yeti

wick: This might just be his apathy, as he was bitching about the game in the #experts channel

kok is asking questions which is good, but I would like if he gave more of his own opinions! zorbees is also contributing more than the last time I posted about him, so that is also good I suppose.

Also users who are only posting to bitch about how they have no opinions (Crux and MK come to mind) are annoying, but I do not think they are scummy. Obviously it would be much better if they would talk (or not because there is seriously some tldr going on!).

E: Oh and @@Retract Vote@@ @@Vote Dummy@@ back to you

lol, I'm not posting because I asked to sub out, either way I get my wish.

@@Vote Quagsires@@ to break the deadlock because even though I'm not trying (no night role :(...) I may as well give a sub the opportunity to enjoy this game more then I am.

Sorry about being AFK, but I've been busy, had little to contribute, and didn't want to have a misplaced period turned into a sign of obvious scum by US. Now that two/thirds of that I out of the way, time to say what little I have to contribute:

It's still D1. I doubt the Scum would take so many risks by risking 2+ members in an elaborate conspiracy. Given how Ditto's suicide seemed way to easy to get for him to be scum, and US would know ordering a persuasion on him would only increase the suspicions around him, I doubt Cereza, Leet, or Ditto are scum.

Quagsires and Metal Bagon seem more suspicious, given the people who consistently try to defend the former, and that the latter has been oddly silent, even with multiple votes remaining against him.

I don't fully trust, but don't strongly suspect, any other users to save myself a long tl;dr list that would read about the same for 20 people.

Red, I'm silent for two reasons.

#1: I'm bored of this game.

#2: I have a lot of homework (taking into consideration I got it on the say back from school).

EDIT: Thx Spiffy, 3 games is a bit too much for me now that it isn't the holidays.

With regards to the Metal Bagon votes, don't make any more until his sub has a chance to post, and only vote for the sub then if he does something SUPER scummy. People haven't given very many opinions on Metal Bagon except "be more active," so we wouldn't get much information for D2 if we lynched him. D1 lynches are a crapshoot, and information is the biggest thing the village has to gain from them. That being said, I will @@Vote Quagsires@@. No user has had more said about them than Quagsires, so lynching him would give the village large amounts of information for D2. Now that Quagsires has had a chance to respond I am okay with voting for him, since his defense of his Paperblade accusation is essentially "Paperblade's post deviated from his past posting style, but now I think it was the kind of defense a villy would give, but I still suspect him anyway." In the second half, he just reiterates his suspicions of US and inactives without saying anything new. It seems unlikely that the people I called out for inactivity earlier will post if they haven't already, and since Quag has had a chance to defend himself and didn't do a very good job of it, I am confident enough to vote for him now.

My suspicions of billymills have diminished, although not completely disappeared. I called him out for changing his posting style early on, but now he's back to his old self. Earlier, he was probably trying out a different posting style just to try something new, but concluded that it didn't work. His chainsaw against me is the only suspicious thing he has done so far.

I heard I've been subbed in. Well, I got no clue what's going on, if you'll give me about 5 hours to get up to date... Jkjk, I'll post my thoughts once I get through catching up, and, y'now, formulate thoughts from them.

I will follow a bandwagon on Unclesam or Staraptor Call, depending on which one gets started first. Pretty much everyone is tired of day one now, and we have plenty of average-to-decent targets. Pick one now and lets roll with it.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would agree with SCall or US lynches. I noticed that SCall has been consistently against Leethoof (145, 257, 271), and is also usually suspicious of Brammi and billy as well.

Still not through the posts b/c, expert update and just sick which = cbf to deal with ALL THESE POSTS and people subbing is sort of killing things.

UncleSam has literally TONS of accusations and suspicions, way more than anyone else, and has also called a lot of people into question. His defensiveness and haste to ask "why were you buddying me?" whenever anyone does makes him an interesting target in my eyes, as well as him seeking to get the announcer to claim first. He tried to defend that, but it still made me suspicious.

By sheer volume of posts, now that US is going to make no more, and no offense to Cereza, but, I think seeing what he flips as will be THE MOST beneficial when we go into D2. If he is mafia we can look at his posts more closely, and if he is villager we can see what suspicions he had. I say this knowing he has been suspicious of me for being suspicious of him, and if he flips village, I know I will be #1 suspect.

I have my thoughts, but do not claim to know for sure.

I just think knowing for sure what US was thinking, now that he's subbed out, will be more beneficial if we have no ACTUAL scumtells/evidence to go on D1 to find a confirmed scum.

@@Vote Cereza@@ but if someone presents a better target and reasoning then alright. Will post more on the matter later and if anyone has questions for me please ask.

re: post #440

staraptor call as nice as it would be to lynch quag and get all sorts of reads on everyone, there are a couple things that I see wrong with that play style.

1. if quag is village and has an important role, than it would be pretty crippling to the village. especially considering he isn't particularly scummy (imo), it would be pretty stupid to lynch him.

2. if we lynch him and he flips village, the blame on his lynch is instantly going to go to you, since you're the only one who's voting for him after he posted the "proper" defense of his actions. actually, that is pretty fucking suspicious but I'm going to chalk it down to bad play.......

3. if we lynch him and he flips mafia, than yeah, sure, you're going to point some fingers at people who are 'buddying" him but the same could be said of many other, more suspicious (again, my only my opinion here) players.

UncleSam has literally TONS of accusations and suspicions, way more than anyone else, and has also called a lot of people into question. His defensiveness and haste to ask "why were you buddying me?" whenever anyone does makes him an interesting target in my eyes, as well as him seeking to get the announcer to claim first. He tried to defend that, but it still made me suspicious.

By sheer volume of posts, now that US is going to make no more, and no offense to Cereza, but, I think seeing what he flips as will be THE MOST beneficial when we go into D2. If he is mafia we can look at his posts more closely, and if he is villager we can see what suspicions he had. I say this knowing he has been suspicious of me for being suspicious of him, and if he flips village, I know I will be #1 suspect.

I have my thoughts, but do not claim to know for sure.

I just think knowing for sure what US was thinking, now that he's subbed out, will be more beneficial if we have no ACTUAL scumtells/evidence to go on D1 to find a confirmed scum.
This line of reasoning speaks well to me. While I still need to read through most of the thread, having a US lynch would benefit villages actions for a scum lynch D2 the most imo, unless he ends up being a pretty strong power role. Which would suck.

inb4 "where's your own reasoning" or "buddying" because I agree with someones train of thought. And the reason i'm not lynching yet is because I want to have more knowledge of the thread before putting my foot down and saying "THIS IS WHAT I THINK" when i could prove myself wrong after reading something in the thread.
Furry White Arctic Beast said:
Also feel free to ask me questions about something so i can pinpoint my daily thread run throughs and give you guys more information from me, seeing as I feel i need to make a solid foundation so you guys know i'm village after i've subbed in.

EDIT: oh and in regards to why US would be better than Quags right now: lynching US would give us more to look at from his cardflip than inactive quags would. (but, still need to read through the thread)

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
@@Vote Wickdaggler@@your logic in the above post and in many previous posts has been terrible.

1. If quags is village and has an important role, he will claim before majority hits. In fact, why lynch anyone if anyone could be a village power role?

2. This could apply to any lynch again. If you get lynched and turn up village, the blame will go to me. If anyone gets lynched and turns up village, the blame will go to the people who voted for the dead villager.

3. If we lynch him and he flips mafia, we succeed. How is this a point against lynching him, or anyone in general?

Additionally, you haven't posted reads on anyone and are completely fucking useless.

EDIT: unvoted

Simply put: I honestly can't keep up with the 16 pages worth of stuff to read. If I wasn't focusing on about 1.5 thousand other things and had 3 hours to waste, sure. But, I don't unfortunately. Now then, if someone wants to fill me in on what's going on, I'll be happy to throw my thoughts out on each of those things.

Otherwise, the only thing I can really tell is that the current scum-thoughts are Quagsires and Cereza. If someone would explain why, I would be very pleased...

Also, as a paranoia moment, since I dunno if MB's vote still counts as mine, Unvote: Quagsires since... yeah.

And finally, Metal Bagon is naturally scummy. I know that from personal experience. However, I'm not Metal Bagon. I'm Darkrai! Jkjk, but nonetheless, I don't really know what to say beyond... I'm plum lost right now.

Otherwise, if you let me know of something for me to answer about, or show me a post and ask my thoughts on it or something, I will attempt to answer it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)