NOC Medieval Mafia - Game Over: Majora's Maskians Win

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
@ acklow:
if my vanilla claim as a priest is so scummy, explain why one of the cleaned (dead) vanillas was a peasant?
However, if we compare it to someone like Cereza/US's vanilla role, I guess it wouldn't be too out of place, it's just that I get the nagging feeling that either we need to take out one royalty vanilla claim or kok in order to actually determine which vanilla is actually lying.
You should read everything that I typed in that post, bro.

In related news, does anyone want me to put a clincher vote on lkk or should I keep on kok? I'd rather test out procks' claim but if we are sure on the lkk lynch I'm all up for it.

If not then I'll stay on kok for now.

while this doesn't mean a whole lot, paper does your role PM mention anything about even or is it 'every second day' or something.
You can only one kind of milk (fresh/spoiled) at any given time, and the priority for passing is lower than for making milk. I tried to make and give milk N0 and did not make milk because I already had some. Theoretically I could make milk every night if I somehow lost milk the same night I made it or tried to make some the next night and had it lost beforehand, which would probably require a thief.

Paper, if the priority is lower for passing than making, couldn't you make a milk, then pass it in the same night? Or did I miss something.

Otherwise, back to 'pluff. Between EP and zorbees, I'm currently a bit curious of a few things.

Firstly: zorbees, let's assume for a moment that the mafia has a team kill, and they can just switch between people to change the flavor/choose the flavor for their kill. None of the current flavors really seem to match an executioner.

In front of us, we have an assassin(dagger through the heart, as pointed out by EP), a vampire hunter(stake'd, or I'd assume something close to it), and Walrein(Lol Aquanaut). Considering the last flavor, this is most likely a choose your own flavor for mafia just to mess with us, or some troll by the hosts on who all they got(I've never played Majora's mask, so don't think I know a lot on what they may have). Mind explaining this flavor mishap, since I've come up with two possible solutions for all the different flavors? Executioner, I would expect more of a beheading from, imo.

Also how can you not know a power is one time only? About 90% of the time, a PM says if it's only a certain number of uses.

And I just realized something else: Unless the mafia killer was hooked by milk or something N1, there would be no other reason for the mafia kill NOT to go through. The BG would be dead, so it couldn't block, right? Or am I randomly failing again?

EP, having two back-ups seems a bit over-the-top. I'm fine with just a back-up of bodyguard, but the fact of getting a second back-up, when it could've been easily transfered to one of the vanilla's seems kinda off to me. I'd like to see his other back-up(Well, okay, I don't want whoever he backs up for to die, but I'd like to know what else he can back up... you know what I mean), but the two back up thing seems odd to me.

Depending on the answer to these is who I shall consider more suspicious.

And me saying easy to fake meant that he could be a mafia with that role, just shrug, and just tell the village what happens with items... Maybe I'm beyond paranoid here, but whatever. That was what I thought, now that I type it, it sounds just plain stupid. Possible(Probably not, but eh), but stupid.

Finally, I think it's perfectly fine to have pokemonrocks prove his mayor role, but I would have a good supply of people keep a very close eye on the votes on previous pages and what-not. If he is mafia, someone might change their vote within a few minutes of deadline, so... yeah. That's about all I'll say on it. I won't vote as to not mess up your delicate system of things, unless you want me to. If I were to vote, right now I would just do one to pressure zorbees to answer about the above, then probably just vote an inactive to get them to do something or die.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I misread my role PM, skipping the portion where it said once in the game. My role PM does mention dagger through the heart as kill flavor, but obviously I cannot prove this. I am unsure what happened to the mafia kill on n1, but its very possible that it was either blocked or it double-targeted wickdaggler.

pokemonrocks777 needs to place his vote on loudkirbyking. If he doesn't have a damn good reason for not doing so, then I can't help but suspect him for not voting in a way that proves or disproves his ability, especially with Crux's evidence and pr777 not explaining his role PM flavour correctly.

Dummy I believe you should target Loudkirbyking, Rediamond or zorbees
These are solid targets. I also submit kingofkongs, though those three are the strongest candidates. I assume Ace has read billy's post.

No votecount is needed as no changes have been made since Walrein's last one, except for Dummy unvoting. Reposting it to remind everyone:

loudkirbyking (2) - billymills, jumpluff
askaninjask (1) - Dummy007
kingofkongs (1) - Acklow
Pokemonrocks777 (1) - Ace Emerald
I would feel more comfortable with one more vote on each side and pokemonrocks777 coming back.

Umm... wouldn't that just lead to a 3-1 lynch on LKK? Unless I'm missing something, would it make more sense to have Pokemonrocks vote for absolutely anyone but lkk?

And if he doesn't vote in a way that will prove his claim, I sense that he would be a good lynch target for tomorrow.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Final Votecount
loudkirbyking (2) - billymills, jumpluff
askaninjask (1) - Dummy007
kingofkongs (1) - Acklow
Pokemonrocks777 (1) - Ace Emerald

billymills and jumpluff beat up poor user loudkirbyking.

Dear Metal Bagon, you are the Viscount.

To tell you the truth, I have no clue what a viscount is. I’m assuming it’s a bit like a count, but... different somehow. Regardless, you have decided to help the rest of the Kingdom’s higher-ups in fighting off the Majora’s Maskians.

You have no night action.

You are allied with the Kingdom. You win if the Majora’s Maskians and any other threats are eliminated.
Oops.

It is now NIGHT 5. Night 5 will end March 17 at 6:30 CST (48 hours from now).

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Whyisspiffyneverhereatdeadline

As it's the first moment of darkness in ages, the citizens of the kingdom have slept more soundly than usual tonight. As such, they don't even notice the extra screams in the middle of the night.

The village wakes up to not one, but TWO bodies! The first is that of kingofkongs. He lies bleeding near the fountain, an axe lodged in his throat.

Dear kingofkongs, you are the Deku Butler.

You are a very dignified and old Deku who has served the Deku Royal Family for many, many years. You know how kingdoms work, and you will use this knowledge to gain an advantage in the ruthless battle to come.

Every night, you can send a PM to Spiffy and Walrein entitled: “NX - Attend to the needs of USER”. USER will ask you to take out the trash, but instead you will be spying on him! You will figure out all abilities that USER can perform.

Your team’s details are provided in a separate PM.

You are allied with the Majora’s Maskians. You win if the Majora’s Maskians outnumber the Kingdom, and all other threats are eliminated.
Now that <snip>, you may now discover full role PMs with your spying.
The Kingdom looks confused, yet pleased at this turn of events. The second body, however, is much less pleasant. Acklow lies in a dark alleyway. He appears to have been slapped around a bit by a large trout.

Dear nEsp Empoof Acklow, you are the Sorcerer.

A master of the magical arts, you are near-omniscient about the goings on in the Kingdom - which, considering your clumsiness is the cause of some of them, isn’t all that odd. You will be using some of your most powerful spells to try and defeat the Majora’s Maskians.

Every Night, you can send a PM to Spiffy and Walrein entitled: “NX - Cast Spell of Protection on USER”. You will cast a spell on USER that will protect him from all nonkilling actions that target him. You can not use this ability unless you are holding the Magic Wand.

<snip>

You are allied with the Kingdom. You win if the Majora’s Maskians and any other threats are eliminated.
Everyone is saddened by the loss of such a great (and Russian) contributor, but it's time to get down to business.

Day 6 will end March 22 at 6:30 PM EST. Extensions may be given if there is significant support for one. Please do not post until all results are out.

paper what was the flavor on your theft, I was targeted by what was obviously the mafia thief last night. (goron ran me into a boulder, then the boulder stole my item list)

also dummy what flavor did you get from ace?

Detroitlolcats what is your role name?

Also opinions on an Ace Emerald lynch today. Dummy's claim rests on ace being clean, so if we find Ace bad we could very well have found another for tomorrow.

With regards to the second kill I think it's best that we assume the worst (wolf). If it was another vigilante I think the safe kill would have been on zorbees, unless there was something really notable about kok.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A scenario that is very well possible is that Ace Emerald is town and that Dummy is mafia. However, I doubt this is likely, since Quags already claimed alliance checker as a mafiaman. This scenario is pretty much the only thing that makes me reluctant to lynch AE, otherwise I'm all for it.

In other news, I think a vigilante is definitely possible and the likely answer to where the extra kill came from. I don't really think that a wolf or mafia would shoot at kingofkongs when he claimed vanilla (although, I assume the wolf may have thought he was mafia and killed him to prevent a mafia victory from being as easy). Perhaps whoever the vigilante is believes my claim and was shooting at their most suspected user. I can't really explain it too much, because I do understand that I can look scummy in the presence of another vigilante.

I think SoulTorrent and askaninjask really need subs. Neither of them have been on since March 7th. This is honestly really bothering me because it makes this game an essential crapshoot, its like they are permanently silenced.

Billymills, are you saying your item list was an item and thus you're essentially vanilla now?

A scenario that is very well possible is that Ace Emerald is town and that Dummy is mafia. However, I doubt this is likely, since Quags already claimed alliance checker as a mafiaman. This scenario is pretty much the only thing that makes me reluctant to lynch AE, otherwise I'm all for it.

I think SoulTorrent and askaninjask really need subs. Neither of them have been on since March 7th. This is honestly really bothering me because it makes this game an essential crapshoot, its like they are permanently silenced.

billymills, are you saying your item list was an item and thus you're essentially vanilla now?
I thought about that possibility, but I doubt I don't find it too likely. I don't think more than 1 mafia is hiding among the villagers, and they'd have needed to come up with some realistic village roles if they were going to continue to hide. While I don't think anyone is extremely clean, Ace had been question by others (jumpluff?) in the past and his role is pretty useless.

The main reason I wanted him to target dummy is to show some sort of link between them, ideally acklow would have stuck his safeguard in there somewhere too but I'm not sure he picked up on it.

For tonight I'd like to lynch one of Ace Emerald, Zorbees, or Rediamond.

Yes my item list was an item, I said that multiple times last day. And yes I believe I am now a villager.

kok you would've deserved if it we lynched you but gj I guess.

DetroitLolcat can you post something constructive please?

I think Acklow was still holding the Magic Wand, which suggests that the item that stayed on the village was not, in fact, the Bell. The hosts weren't clear though, is this the case?

billymills why aren't you mafia

I will respond to the rest of the posts when I update my tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)