Reserving for Skyshayde.
Take UberKle the Shuckle. This Shuckle believes that Shuckles should be Uber, so he tries to prove himself. As a result, he must gain 252 HP EVs ASAP (you can hack it), and he must only fight trainer Pokemon that have a Smogon Uber analysis. This rule is lifted for all mandatory solos and wild Pokemon. However, Shuckle has some weird syndrome, the only non-attacking move he may use is Defense Curl, and he must have Defense Curl+Rollout ASAP. However, that restriction does not last forever. To lift certain restrictions, complete the Gauntlet:
1. Balls of Steel: Solo Jasmine. Unlocks all non-attacking moves except Stealth Rock, Encore, Substitute, Toxic, and Rest.
2. (depending on game) Master of Status/Ultimate Wall: Solo Ho-Oh/Lugia. Unlocks Toxic/Rest.*
3. Greater than the Greatest: Solo Lance. Unlocks Substitute.
4. (depending on game) Master of Status/Ultimate Wall: Solo Ho-Oh/Lugia. Unlocks Toxic/Rest.*
5. Conquering the Trio: Unlocks Encore. Has three parts:
a. Frozen World: Solo Articuno.
b. What a Shocker!: Solo Zapdos.
c. That Burning Desire!: Solo Moltres.
6. A New Hero: Solo Red. Unlocks Stealth Rock.
7. Mewtation: Solo Mewtwo. All restrictions are lifted.