Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Well, this leaves five possible conclusions, all somewhat likely:

Orcinus Duo is a bodyguard (either faction), trying to block a kill from the opposing faction:

I view this one as possible, but unlikely. Paperblade and Jalmont would be better to protect assuming they are village, and Itchni was/is the most hopeless cause for the mafia, if he is mafia. That said, he could be a target for a vig/wolf due to his scummy behaviour the previous day. If he is a bodyguard, he is likely a scum bodyguard.

Orcinus Duo is a Mafia Inspector:

Out of the "Orcinus Duo is..." possibilities, this is the most likely. It had been highlighted numerous times the previous day as playing like a power role, meaning the mafia would have much to gain from checking him out.

Orcinus Duo is the village Inspector:

He has widely encouraged an inspection of myself or Walrein. I can't see him inspector Itchni tbh, but it's possible and almost probable if you spin the facts the right way.

Cereza is lying:

Possible to save what is otherwise a hopeless case. This really needs to be considered more.

Itchni is lying:

Very unlikely but here for the sake of completeness. He would have no reason to cast doubt on the neighbour if he knew Orcinus was the neighbour.

These are the only five possibilities I'm getting. If he was a safeguard we wouldn't know this, and the only other possibility is that he's a scum hooker, which would likely be coupled with an inspect anyways. So, there you have it.

I personally lean towards Mafia inspector or Cereza is lying, but take your pick.

Why cereza is most likely not lying:

Lets say that Cereza was lying. She would have to be a pretty damned good liar along with hoping someone would pick up something that she (he?) never explicitly said. She thought her post cleaned orc. I don't think she(he?) knows how good this information is yet.

She would have to be EXTREMELY good at hiding her allegiance and planting false information. From what we have seen of her (him?) this is very unlikely.

vote orc and lets win this game with no mislynches.

I was generally pissed off yesterday and you can go to #ubers and #pokemon if you want more proof of that. I know mafia's the kind of game where people intentionally try to get to you and you have to stay above that,

sorry I've been interrupted YET AGAIN

Votecount 2.4

Cereza (4): UllarWarlord Rediamond shinyskarmory coolking49 Itchni
Walrein (2): Jalmont Da Letter El
shinyskarmory (1): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo
Jalmont (1): Aura Guardian
capefeather (1): Orcinus Duo
Orcinus Duo (1): Itchni
Itchni (0): Aura Guardian
pokemonrocks777 (0): shinyskarmory

Not Voting (4): capefeather Cereza Vintage Books Walrein

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 28 hours and 55 minutes.

##unvote since I'm confused as to what just happened, DLE said dont vote cereza and was right last time, and really need to both re-read the past few pages and go to sleep. See you all in 12 hours or so. Yeah, I'm kind f a yes man while tired.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Very interested to see Orcinus's statement. I doubt Cereza is competent enough to lie about this, but Orcinus could be any number of things, village OR mafia.

I'd be interested to hear Ullar and capefeather's opinions on this, as well as anyone else who hasn't posted lately.

Votecount 2.5

Cereza (2): UllarWarlord Rediamond shinyskarmory coolking49 Itchni
Walrein (2): Jalmont Da Letter El
shinyskarmory (1): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo
Jalmont (1): Aura Guardian
capefeather (1): Orcinus Duo
Orcinus Duo (1): Itchni
Itchni (0): Aura Guardian
pokemonrocks777 (0): shinyskarmory

Not Voting (6): capefeather Cereza Vintage Books Walrein coolking49 UllarWarlord

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 24 hours and 0 minutes.

Fml. I just wrote this massive post and my phone lost its shit and I lost it all. Eugh.

Because I am getting prosecuted for not spending much time on posts I will write it again, despite that I'm in a rush and typing on my phone on the train hurts my eyes.

Rediamond: from what I can gather from your last few posts this is what you have done. You give us a list of players that are your high suspects, me being on of them. Pretty much the only reason you give for me is "???". Then you proceed to write a large post talking about how you suspect Orcinus Duo as either mafia bodyguard or mafia inspector (or town inspector) you claim that it is most likely that he is mafia inspector with valid reason. Then you proceed to lynch me for no other reason than "I want more posts". This doesn't seem to be logical playing to me, and doesn't make sense at all.

My deepest apologies for being busy and not posting purely for the reason to post. I font have the te to post long winded shit that is going no where. I might try and post more when I get home, but only if I have something to say. I apologise for any typos I cannot be fucked proof reading on my phone

##Unvote

Most likely, I will be gone from 8:30 until after day's end tomorrow, so I will check back in the morning once more and then I'll be gone. If there's a convincing vote going on by then, I'll join in; if not, then my vote will not be used.

My main concern was mostly just that it is hard to read a player who has been inactive and not contributed anything significant. This leads to valuable insight and possible scum reads being withheld. My reason for voting inactives is simply that it is necessary to encourage activity at this point in the game to lead to an active endgame.

My suspicions of you rested mostly on your lack of solid posts compared to other users, and the lack of effort devoted to getting you to post.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
I am back from bangkok
I have had 9 hours of sleep in the last three days
May I be excused for like a few hours where I go die for a bit

And yeah I visited Itchni last night (sounds creepy?). I will not claim, and I may or may not reveal my information gathered, I need to think this through.

Cereza, by dint that mafia would have teammates to prevent her from revealing sensitive information and tht shes probably new to this game, is now confirmed town alongside ullar and dale.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
I don't follow itchni's reasoning as to my having a night role and targeting itchni is scummy.

For the sake of avoiding wanting to role claim, I will not respond to Red's post.

I am up for 30 more minutes, ask questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)