5) UllarWarlord (0) -
6) idiotfrommars (0) -
7) Vintage Books (2) - askaninjask UllarWarlord Agape
8) Paperblade (1) - Agape
11) askaninjask (0) -
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (1) - Paperblade
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (6) - vonFiedler, Da Letter El, idiotfrommars, Vintage Books, MeowMixx, smashlloyd20

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 29 hours and 0 minutes.

Due to getting in Diplomacy, I won't spam that much anymore. Instead of utterly failing to contribute (hey I thought the grammar plan was ingenuous!) I will instead mostly comment on others' reads.

...um... if it's okay with you?

Btw scum means foam in Swedish.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Worst post "restriction" ever. Who is mrq meowmix?

A bit of simple math reveals that, without LYLO, there can be no more than 3 mafia right now. If there are 3, then 1/3 of the people who aren't smash are mafia. They have everything to gain from us just spinning our heels and not coming up with a vote. The two people who have not said anything yet today are DLE and idiotfrommars. This simplifies things a bit.

##vote Da Letter El

I encourage everyone to A) Follow my lead, and B) start discussing shit. If we don't get a majority, we will certainly be at LYLO tomorrow. I'm as certain that VB will only be another rushed mislynch as I was that Walrein was the wrong target yesterday.

Wouldn't want to let you guys lurk for THREE days, right?

VOTECOUNT 2.4:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
4) Da Letter El (1) - vonFiedler
5) UllarWarlord (0) -
6) idiotfrommars (0) -
8) Paperblade (1) - Agape
11) askaninjask (0) -
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (1) - Paperblade
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (5) - Da Letter El, idiotfrommars, Vintage Books, MeowMixx, smashlloyd20

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 24 hours and 0 minutes.

also @bv just reading over your last post and you say we needed a lynch on somebody, which is true, but you actually placed a vote on him, which is silly to do when there was a good 14 hours or so before we actually needed to agree on a viable lynch target. it just seems like rather than lynch somebody who was noncontributing you were trying to get the pressure off of you and onto walrein in an attempt to simply save yourself.

also hi dumbass from jupiter who is viewing this as well! you should post something maybe
oh well i was going to bed, and i had stuff on the next morning, and in actual fact i didn't get back on smogon after posting that until after the update.

regarding DLE, the fact that he hasnt posted so far is really suspicious, (playstyles again!) because in company he was extremely active, but this could just come down to personal stuff so i am not going to harp on about that.

I kinda want an explanation from DLE before putting my vote on him though, i'm going to wait a little bit.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Everything Vintage Books says to me seems too put-together, if you can see what I mean. Add to this that he was the one who the vote swang from somewhat unnaturally yesterday, and you have yourself the most viable lynch target currently in this game.

Everyone who is not voting Vintage Books should post explaining why they think he is clean.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Please stop using nicknames.

Agape it's interesting that you would suggest that DLE (god I hope you are talking about him and not someone else) is silenced for a few reasons.

1. Why would you be lynching him then?
2. Why would he be silenced and not idiotfrommars? (this was before mars posted)
3. If you were mafia why would you bring it up?

And well fuck he is going to be asleep now.

DLE is not clean as far as I'm concerned but taking into account a silencer it just doesn't feel safe. Even if this was a gambit I somehow feel DLE couldn't resist posting anyway.

If the mafia knew DLE was silenced, certainly VB's post is a little forward, but once again aska your memory of events is very strange. As I keep saying, DLE pressured the village into voting Walrein. Not you, not VB. Frankly, I don't see where the "VB is scum" thing stems from at all, but I see that directly in the same post that you apologize for running a train on a player with no scummy behavior, you try to run a train on a player with no scummy behavior. I'm leaning toward Agape but he'll be asleep for a while and you are here. Tell me why we shouldn't lynch you.

I feel like I should post here just to prove I exist.

As far as our lynch target goes, VB and DLE both seem like viable candidates. VB was more or less our second choice yesterday and as said above his posts seem kind of 'put together'. DLE may be silenced, but I would accept him being clean.

Not lynching for now, but VB seems like the best choice now.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
So smash you would lynch VB basically just because he was our "second choice yesterday". Well I just went back and reread the thread, and he was as shitty a choice then as he is now. Lynching him is as valid as lynching UllarWarlord, idiotfrommars, or Agape. Let's not forget that a significant number of people who participated in the Walrein lynch flip-flopped between him and VB.

On the other hand I don't see why I'd be less certain now about aska than when I put him up yesterday. Since he was very clearly online earlier and didn't feel the point in defending himself, I know who I'm voting for.

##unvote

##vote askaninjask

You give me several concrete thought out reasons that VintageBooks looks scummy that can't be applied to 7 other players (myself included), and maybe that's where we'll go. Otherwise I want an aska lynch to go down. I only changed from DLE because he may be silenced.

My case repeated;

aska has not once but twice now started lynches for fairly undefined reasons. His vote against Walrein was literally because no one else had voted him, and yet it persisted through the roll on Walrein only changing for 7 minutes in what could conservatively be called a show.

He now adamantly insists upon lynching a player who no one has been able to clearly articulate as to why he'd be mafia. He feeds on the fact that we were close to a VB lynch last time and that we'd be afraid of not lynching someone. Well I'm more afraid of letting the mafia pull another one over us and ending up LYLO tomorrow, I say we do it right. People, think hard about why you are actually considering VB.

aska continually mixes up his facts so that they suit him best. He has done this at least twice to my knowledge in this turn alone. First he pretended that he was at fault for the Walrein lynch to appeal to emotion. Second he pretended that VB was at fault to orchestrate this lynch. Just read his only two posts today. If you do, you should know who to vote for.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I'm a big fan of this "don't say anything" strategy
It shows, when you don't even bother elaborating here;

Also von I think you are misrepping what aska said a bit.
Which part?

This part?

but it was MY poor decision that led to the wrong lynch being done
Or this part?

Add to this that he (vintage books) was the one who the vote swang from somewhat unnaturally yesterday
Or the part where I want a more concrete reason for lynching VB than "if you can see what I mean"?

Mre being silenced is an educated guess based on him not commenting on the walrus lynch right away.

If I seem scummy it's my fault. I don't think me supporting the mre lynch being suspicious, I've told that I fear him being mafia even before the walrus lynch.

I joined the lynch to give you bandwagon support.
I'd like to see a substantial aska defense post.

Ancient Manuscripts is a valid target, but I fear him less than I fear Ask Jeeves, IRL and mre.

I think the mafia silencer is one of those.
Also inspector anything?

I claim vanilla villager.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
So now you think I'm scum after riding my coat tails all game? Hell, you were the only person I had a town vibe from day 1 but I only neglected to say so because we happened to be voting together. Now you are my #2 scum behind aska.

You don't think DLE being silenced should impact whether to lynch him? I mean, really? Do you think we have a village silencer in a game with few power roles?

I don't think Paperblade is clean by a long shot but I couldn't disagree with him even about your first post today. Yet another person who agrees with the sentiment to lynch Vintage Books but can't cite any logical reason.

The only reason I am not certain you are mafia is because if you wanted DLE silenced and dead, it wold be astoundingly stupid to tell everyone that he is silenced. Maybe you would have just rather we flounder about and not lynch anyone by supporting a lynch that wouldn't gain traction just like you did twice Day 1. But that's a considerable maybe.

Again, lynching Vintage Books is not valid "just because we almost did it yesterday". The accusations against him (active lurking) could have been leveled at UllarWarlord, idiotfrommars, yourself, and Walrein who was mislynched.

I don't believe you are full mafia, I'm just being very cautious with you, ninja and mre because you are pros.

I don't know if the mafia is united or not, so I consider it a real chance that the mafia crossfired and silenced mre. It could be a plot but I don't think so because mre wasn't under threat yesterday.

Now I understand that the town shouldn't have a silencer in a NOC game, thus some suspicion is lifted from mre.

That leaves me with books, thin blades and you to lynch (although alien intelligence is probable as well).

I'd like to say that I changed my vote because ninja initiated the mre lynch suspiciously, but that's only a secondary reason. The real reason of this vote change is to make me look like a vanilla villager what I really am in your and others' eyes.

##Vote askaninjask

Pleading clearing of all charges due to stupidity. If I'm accused further because I happened to be active is a sign of suspiciousness.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Because you are telling us to vote him. If you are lynched and turn out to be village, then manuscripts is definitely mafia.
Absolutely not. Two opposed players can certainly both be village. This is the same fallacy as voting for VB just because Walrein said so. The mafia on the other hand would absolutely love to kill 2 birds with one stone by having one mislynch cause another.

At this rate I don't think either aska or you would be a mislynch. In fact, I think your extremely scummy behavior of recent speaks for itself.

##unvote

##vote Agape

This is the last time I change my vote. With DLE silenced we need every villager on this, so I will definitely be suspicious of anyone who does not join in.

NOTE: Deadline has been moved back by two hours due to personal issues.

VOTECOUNT 2.5:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
4) Da Letter El (0) - vonFiedler Agape
5) UllarWarlord (0) -
6) idiotfrommars (0) -
8) Paperblade (0) - Agape
11) askaninjask (1) - vonFiedler Agape
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (2) - Paperblade vonFiedler
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (5) - Da Letter El, idiotfrommars, Vintage Books, MeowMixx, smashlloyd20

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 10 hours and 0 minutes.

It shows, when you don't even bother elaborating here;
I'm referring to the fact that we have like 30 posts and Day 2 ends in fiveseven hours.

Which part?

This part?

Or this part?

Or the part where I want a more concrete reason for lynching VB than "if you can see what I mean"?
Well, you said that "Second he pretended that VB was at fault to orchestrate this lynch." What he said was that the lynch "unnaturally swung away from VB." ... Granted, this is pretty questionable considering he's the one that put Walrein ahead of votes so he's still technically wrong.

Also why are we assuming there is a Silencer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)