Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A victory, though it was admittedly against one I had an advantage over.

I gained 1 CC from this battle. I will stockpile it for now, giving me a total of 7.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 7

Decoy the Voltorb gained 4 MC from this battle. But let's get it to full power, shall we? Evolving, and spending the 4 MC (combined with the 1 stockpiled MC) on Event Move Agility and B2W2 Move Tutor Signal Beam. Finally, will unlock Aftermath, boosting Explosion and Selfdestruct to great levels. Updated Statistics are below.

Decoy the Electrode

Electrode (Decoy) (Genderless)
Naive Nature
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Soundproof: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Static: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Aftermath: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 161 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18
Accuracy Bonus: +30%

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (27 Moves Known)
Charge
Tackle
Sonicboom
Spark
Rollout
Screech
Charge Beam
Light Screen
Electro Ball
Selfdestruct
Swift
Magnet Rise
Gyro Ball
Explosion
Mirror Coat

Headbutt
Mimic
Signal Beam
Sucker Punch

Toxic
Protect
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Teleport
Double Team

Agility
Refresh

Fear the Deino did rather well, gaining 2 KOC in addition to the 1 EC and 3 MC. The KOC will be converted to EC, and the MC will be spent on Egg Move Assurance. I can bring Terror out at any time, but I'll wait... for now...

Fear the Deino:
EC: 6/9
MC: 0 (Gains Egg Move Assurance)

Well this was a fun wait forever asfjkl;

Furthermore I am a loser

For the first match Breezi gets 1 EC, which I use to form...

Fidgit [Feferi] (F)
Nature: Quirky (No change)
Type: Poison/Ground

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.

Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Prankster(DW)(UNLOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 105
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 2
EC: 6/6

Attacks:
Magic Room
Wonder Room
Circle Throw
Gust
Tailwind
Comet Punch
Helping Hand
Encore
Rapid Spin
Clear Smog
Knock Off
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind
Wide Guard
Sludge Bomb
Toxic Spikes
Earth Power
Gravity

Spikes
Stealth Rock
Wish

Trick Room
Taunt
U-turn
Thief
Double Team
Protect
Snatch
Rock Slide

I also use my KOC to unlock Prankster, along with the DC I get.
I use the 6 HC from the hall to purchase Protect (Gen 5 TM), Snatch (Gen 5 Tutor), and Rock Slide (Gen 5 TM)
I use the 2 MC from the battle to purchase Gravity and Earth Power (Gen 5 level up)

I use 6 of the CC earned to buy an EXP share, and stockpile 4.

Oh, right. Jack Noir is a thing. Zweilous gets 1 EC (Putting him at 7/9) and his 2 MC go to Thunder Wave.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
This win!

I get 1CC, bringing me to 7CC, +Mudkip's (Marshtomp's) KOC, bringing me to 8CC. I will use 7 of them to get a Rotom, leaving me with 1CC.

Rotom [Plasma] (N)
Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)

Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate:
Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1 (0.3m)
Weight Class: 1 (0.3kg)
Base Rank Total: 16

Cut
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 86
Size Class: 2 (1.3m)
Weight Class: 3 (25.3 kg)

Fridge
Size Class: 4 (2.3m)
Weight Class: 5 (100.03kg)

Heat
Size Class: 2 (1.3m)
Weight Class: 3 (25.3kg)

Spin
Size Class: 1 (0.8m)
Weight Class: 2 (10.3kg)

Wash
Size Class: 3 (1.8m)
Weight Class: 4 (50.3kg)

EC: N/A
DC: N/A

Attacks:
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave
Ominous Wind
Substitute
Electro Ball
Hex
Charge
Discharge

Thundershock / Overheat / Blizzard / Hydro Pump / Leaf Storm / Air Slash

Dark Pulse
Electroweb
Mud-Slap
Pain Split
Signal Beam
Snore
Spite
Sucker Punch
Swift

Toxic
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Telekinesis
Frustration
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Return
Shadow Ball
Reflect
Facade
Secret Power (PG)
Rest
Thief
Round
Charge Beam
Endure (PG)
Will-O-Wisp
Flash
Volt Switch
Psych Up
Sleep Talk (PG)
Natural Gift (PG)
Dream Eater
Swagger

Mudkip will get 1EC, 1DC and 2MC, bringing him to 5EC, 3MC, and 4DC.

Louise & Monet

Using 4 CC to get two wonderful members unto my team:

Louise (Wooper) {♀}

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water / Ground

• Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

• Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:

• Damp: (Innate)
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
  • Water Absorb: (Innate)
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
  • Unaware: (Innate)
When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Stats:

Atk:
Def:
SpA:
2 (+)
SpD: 1

Spe: 13 (-)
SC: 1
WC: 1
BST: 9

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks: 13

Water Gun
Tail Whip
Mud Sport
Mud Shot
Slam
Mud Bomb
Amnesia

Encore

Recover
Counter

Dig
Scald
Ice Beam

Monet (Karrablast) {♀}
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Bug

• Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Abilities:

• Swarm: (Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
  • Shed Skin: (Innate)
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
  • No Guard: (Innate)
This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Stats:

Atk:
4 (+)
Def:
SpA:
SpD: 2

Spe: 52 (-)
SC: 1
WC: 1
BST: 13

Attacks: 13

Peck
Leer
Endure
Fury Cutter
Fury Attack
Headbutt
False Swipe

Counter
Pursuit
Megahorn

Aerial Ace
Poison Jab
Rain Dance

1:12 Deck_Knight Well, Afiak you don't need proj mods to be an approver
1:12 Deck_Knight So I'm doing to Deputize you Glacier.
1:12 Deck_Knight *going
1:13 Deck_Knight people really shouldn't be waiting 3 days for an approval
1:13 Glacier Thank you very much Deck_Knight. That is very kind of you. I'll do my best, and fill in the gaps
1:13 Ragnarokalex mind if i assist in the battle against lethargy as well? i go through huge stints of activity that can help dramatically
1:13 Deck_Knight Sure, you're deputized too. Just remember to check veekun and the main thread .
1:13 Ragnarokalex Absolutely.
1:13 Glacier Yes sir~
1:14 Madotsuki I just want to see the registration thread more frequently approved
1:14 Ragnarokalex thanks deck, this should help everyone i think
1:14 Madotsuki ;_;
1:14 Deck_Knight If anyone has a problem, just tell them it's my fault.

RagnarokAlex and I are hereby Deputized as Approvers. As such, Alex and I are going to clear the Que tonight. He will be getting from Zarator, up to thewolfe, and i will get from pwnemon to the end. Cheers.

Pwnemon: APPROVED (+.1)
King_Serperior:
Onix gets Sandstorm as a pre lvl 25 move, so edit that in. otherwise, APPROVED (+.1)
SimonSays: APPROVED (+.1)
Zt: APPROVED (+.2)
The Wanderer: APPROVED (+.1)
Mylo Xyloto: APPROVED (+.1)
Frosty: APPROVED (+.1)
WaterWarrior: APPROVED (+.1)
Eternal_Drifter: APPROVED (+.1)
Madotsuki: APPROVED (+.1)
Someoneelse: APPROVED (+.1)
Yoshinite: APPROVED (+.1)
Gerard: APPROVE (+.1)

That gives me 1.4UC. Cheers~

Zarator: Approved
Geodude6: Approved
Ragnarokalex: lolnotapprovedcauseihatemyselfApproved
Rickheg: Approved
Matezoide: Approved (However Endeavor is a Level Up move for Dodrio, so you will have an additional MC to use later)
Kevin: Approved
Entei999: Approved
Tio: Approved
Deadfox: Approved (but note the CC isnt UC :p)
Woodchuck: Approved
Dfrog: Approved
Matezoide: Approved (However you put down the wrong Size Class and Weight Class for eevee, they should be 1/1, also you should note your mons Base Rank Total, since there are some items that affect it now, although it's your call more than anything)
TheWolfe: Approved

this is 1.2 UC for me, glad to be of service

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Claiming 4 UC from here.

This puts me at 24 UC, which I shall splurge.
---

Chandelure [Glowfire] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 24 (+24 UC) > 0
-Learns Curse (Gen V Level-Up), Sunny Day, Taunt, Telekinesis, Solarbeam, Psychic, Fire Blast, Embargo, Substitute (All Gen V TM), Dark Pulse, Sleep Talk (Both Gen V Tutor), & Acid Armour (Gen V Egg Move).
---
20+4-24=0 UC

SELF APPROVED

TIO: Not Approved for a 4v4 Singles its 9 UC plus the KO Bonus, which since all but the delibird was KOed that would be 7, bringing the UC you earn up to 16. On a side note you need to note which mons get KOCs in that fight. So go note where the KOC land, switch your claim up to 16 UC, and promise to take more care noting the end of match stuff (KOC, how many pokemon are KOed, stuff like that) and you are Approved

EDIT: Waterwarrior: Approved

Claiming: waterwarrior vs frosty

4 UC

Spending 2 UC as CC to purchase:
Teddiursa [Baloo] [M]

Adamant Nature (+1 ATK, -1 SPA)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Pickup (Innate): This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Quick Feet (Innate): This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.
Honey Gather (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:
Level Up
Covet
Scratch
Leer
Lick
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Sweet Scent
Egg
Belly Drum
Chip Away
Take Down
TM/HM
Double Team
Aerial Ace
Facade

Spending the remaining 2 UC as CC to claim:
Cyndaquil [Ikki] [F]

Modest Nature (+1 SPA, -1 ATK)
Type: Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Abilities:
Blaze (Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Flash Fire (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 65
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Leer
SmokeScreen
Ember
Quick Attack
Flame Wheel
Defense Curl

Egg
Double Kick
Extrasensory
Flame Burst

TM/HM
Sunny Day
Fire Blast
Hidden Power (Attack Power: 7, Type: Grass)

Spending the 1 HC Oo the Tirtouga acquired during my 2nd Battle Hall run as an MC on Hydro Pump (Level Up).

Frosty

=_=
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3477202

akela said:
Frosty
2 CC
- Deku Tree the Grotle: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC/1 KOC
- Fyros the Flarelm: 1 EC/3 MC/1 DC/1 KOC
CC: 53->55 (Stockpiling)

Fyros/Flarelm
EC: 8->9
MC: 0->3
DC: 1->2->3 (KOC)

It first Evolves, getting Wood Hammer and Flare Blitz upon evolution. Also it gets Heat Crash (-1MC, LU) and Earthquake (-2MC, BWTM).

Deku Tree/Grotle
EC: 8->9
MC: 0->2
DC: 3->4->5 (KOC) - Shell Armor Unlocked!

It first Evolves, getting Wood Hammer upon evolution and Stone Egde (-2MC, BWTM).

The end result is:

Pyroak [Fyros] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+ Atk, - Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass/Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) LOCKED During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 52 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5

DC: 3/5

Attacks (41):
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Synthesis
Lava Plume
Petal Dance
Leaf Tornado
Flame Burst
Leaf Tornado
Double Edge
Zap Cannon
Iron Defense
Wood Hammer
Flare Blitz
Heat Crash

Counter
Aromatherapy
Revenge
Blaze Kick

Protect
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Low Kick
Endure
Heat Wave
Roar
Solarbeam
Substitute
Earth Power
Flamethrower
Block
Seed Bomb
Sleep Talk
Rest
Earthquake

Torterra [Great Deku Tree] (Male)
Nature: Sassy (+ SpD, - Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor (DW): (Innate) UNLOCKED This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 48 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks (34):
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb
Razor Leaf
Curse
Bite
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Synthesis
Crunch
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm
Grass Pledge
Wood Hammer

Wide Guard
Superpower
Seed Bomb
Sand Tomb

Protect
Light Screen
Reflect
Substitute
Stealth Rock
Grass Knot
Endure
Earth Power
Toxic
Worry Seed
Safeguard
Rest
Sleep Talk
Energy Ball
Sunny Day
Stone Edge

Yaaaay easy matches!
AOPS said:
Both battlers get 1 CC
Both mons get 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
Sealeo gets 1 KOC
Stockpiling the CC, KOC goes into MC
The Walrus the Sealeo:
EC: 8 -> 9 WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
MC: 0 -> 4 -> 0, purchases Toxic and Aqua Tail, gains Crunch upon evolution
DC is already full

Walrein (The Walrus) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Ice Body: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Oblivious (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 56 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks: (28 total)
Physical:
Aqua Tail
Body Slam
Crunch
Dive
Earthquake
Ice Ball
Super Fang
Waterfall

Special:
Aurora Beam
Blizzard
Brine
Ice Beam
Powder Snow
Sheer Cold
Signal Beam
Surf
Water Gun

Aqua Ring
Defense Curl
Encore
Endure
Growl
Hail
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Toxic

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
AOPSUser: APPROVED.
waterwarrior: APPROVED.

(Previous Approval Post) 2 Claims Approved gives me 7/10 C.A.
---
Claiming from here.

I gain 3 CC, +15 CC for Fidgit, Simipour, & Eelektross each having full movepools. Silly TIO forgot to add KOC, so 1 goes to Fidgit, which becomes CC, 1 goes to Simipour, which becomes CC, & 2 goes to Delibird, which becomes MC.

In total, I gain 20 CC.
---

Delibird [Kringles] (M)
EC: N/A
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
-Learns Toxic (Gen V TM), & Rapid Spin (Gen V Egg Move).
---
SELF APPROVED.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from a narrow gym loss.

Texas Cloverleaf: 2CC
Cyclohm: 3MC, 1KOC (Krillowatt)
Kingdra: 3MC, 1KOC (Cyclohm)
Colossoil: 3MC

Cyclohm buys Facade and Round
Kingdra buys Frustration and Return

Approving Frosty and Self Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)