Akela's Feisty Flash Open Challenge!
1 v 1 Training Flash Match
0 Recoveries
0 Chills
2 Subs
Training Items Only
Switch = No
ASB Arena

I want a match against someone close to my experience level (0-3 months)
2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 subs
2 recover/chill
Arena: TELEPORTATION
vs. Unitas

Need a ref for this, as despite being online on the past four day, geodude has ignored both me and Unitas's VM's, and the thread hasn't even been created

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Open Challenge

2v2 FE doubles
ASB arena, unless you'd like otherwise.
Training items
Switch=Durian
1 Day DQ
2 subs
2 recs / 5 chills
All abilities

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Challenging ladysalamence to see who has the better, well, Salamence!

1v1 FE singles
Training items
Switch=lol
No recovers/chills
Arena: Assault on Tokyo

Salamence (M)
Hasty nature (+15% Speed, +12% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Dragon/Flying

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying:Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Innate) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.

Moxie (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2-
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115+
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Protect
Zen Headbutt
Fly
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Double-Edge

Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Thrash

Toxic
Brick Break
Fire Blast
Aerial Ace
Rock Slide
Substitute

Draco Meteor
Outrage

Wish
Assault on Tokyo
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Any
Restrictions: All Pokemon have a size class of 7 and a weight class of 12, all attacks ignore weight restrictions, random pokemon gets attacked by the SDF at the end of every round

Description: The battlefield is Japan's capital in all of its entirety, from the heart of Shinjuku all the way out to the city limits. How could both trainers' pokemon possibly find each other in such a crowded metropolis?

When the pokemon are 500 feet tall, that's how.

In short, we're playing Godzilla here. All pokemon are treated as if their size class was 7 and their weight class 12. Furthermore, any weight restrictions on attacks (such as psychic) can be ignored for this battle. There's enough seawater to use water attacks, enough vegetation (natural or otherwise) to use Grass Knot, and enough buildings/tanks/laser cannons to serve for certain rock moves.

Lastly, At the end of each round, RNG one of the pokemon currently in play. The Japanese self-defense force will attack that pokemon for a fixed 10 damage.
Still need a ref for this thang.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
I'll ref Geodude and Lady Salamence, and Geodude and Houndoomsday.
(Geodude: Put the in separate PMs please, and send Salamence despite it being right there)

Open Challenge
4v4 Mono–fighting singles [3NFE/FE & 1LC]
No Switch
Training Items
All Abilities
ASB Arena
No recoveries or chills
DQ 2 Days

be afeared, your fighting mons will be not match for mine!

Alright.
Time to challenge the best character in Homestuck.
Nepeta Leijon.
(Challenging Incoleo for a battle and her avvy is Nepeta so)
3v3 LC Singles
2 Subs
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Switch = OK
Items = Training
Abilities = All
Unown Soup (Or ASB Arena if challenger wishes to do so)
ACCEPTING FINALLY (sorry it took so long!! D:)
I'm good with the soup ^u^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)