Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, everyone, shut up!

FINITE INCANTATEM!

By the way, I've never read any of the Harry Potter novels nor seen any of the movies, yet I'm a big fan of the anime Mahou Sensei Negima. Does that make me weird? (Don't answer that if it's that obvious.)

Night 3 has ended.

Tonight some fierce battling had been going on in the castle - some people claimed to have been awakened by the sounds of curses during the night. When everyone gathers in the Great Hall, the reason becomes clear.

Karrot was lying in the center of the hall, his left leg cursed off and lying on the Gryffindor table. It was no pretty sight at all, and some of the younger Students turned away quickly. The shock was even worse when Karrot's bag was turned over: lots of books fell out, as well as some scribbled notes, some of them from the very boring lectures of History of Magic. They also found a letter:

Karrot, you are Hermione Granger.
You are allied with Hogwarts.
Your role in the movie is played by Emma Watson, who is pretty fucking hot.

You know more than any student around on the school, but you're still not satisfied. Every night, you will visit the library to learn even more about Hogwarts. You will even find valuable information about the people that are being sheltered by Hogwarts today. Which persons can be trusted and which cannot be? Unfortunately, you do not know who lies behind these roles, but the background information on what roles are in play will help you nonetheless.

PM me the name from the Harry Potter series, and I will tell you what information they got at the start of the game, provided they exist.

As if that wasn't enough, someone noticed another body, thrown into one of the hourglasses that kept track of the points of Hufflepuff. After a closer look it turned out to be StrangerDanger, carrying a broom and some bottles with Muggle cleaning liquids. The worst expectations came true when he was lifted out of his position and researched. They found his piece of parchment quickly:

StrangerDanger, you are Argus Filch.
You are allied with Hogwarts.

You despise Students because you are jealous of their ability to learn magic, which you, a Squib, cannot. You hate the work you have to do: cleaning, guarding the castle, keeping Peeves at bay and all those other tedious jobs. The fact that you have to do it all the Muggle way does not help. Nonetheless, deep inside, you are grateful towards Dumbledore for giving you a job in the wizard world. During this confused state in Hogwarts, you have been given the job to check on the owl mails flying around. This is a clever attempt of Dumbledore to find out who could possibly be a Death Eater or Ministry Worker disguised as a Student within Hogwarts Walls. However, to avoid raising suspicion from anyone, you may only use this ability five times during the whole game. Each night, you PM me whether you wish to intercept all on-going owls or not.

If you do so, you will get all the on-going messages, both from good and bad sides, instead of the person who they are addressed to. You will see what the roles of the senders are and who the letters were addressed to, but not the name of the person who sent the letter. The person who the letter was sent to will receive an empty enveloppe instead.

With two rather important deaths hitting heavy on the Students, the accusations began to rise up again.

Day 3 begins.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ahaha, hermionies message is great. But dam, two students-with-roles deaths :(

Also I'm back from my camping trip. Dam this tl;dr, oh well.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Well that puts a big dent in my plans. Both Filch and Hermione dead :-(.

Good news is one of the students who I already knew contacted me with the inspection results.

gsumbreon is Ministry, yet another member of Unit 2. I wonder why I'm not getting any information on Death Eaters, so far they've managed to elude detection which isn't good.

Lynch gsumbreon

Do I really need to justify myself? Gsumbreon being mafia isn't even a surprise.

lynch gsumbreon

gsumbreon is Ministry, yet another member of Unit 2. I wonder why I'm not getting any information on Death Eaters, so far they've managed to elude detection which isn't good.
Because your initial information only lured out ministry members (with the whole obi = percy thing), and you're using what information you've gained from that to target likely suspects. We don't really have a lead yet on death eaters.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
holy shit why couldnt i have THOSE argus filch powers in hp mafia 1!!! Terrible night, however :(

lynch gsumbreon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)