Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
And that's the reason. So I was right, not all the Ministry people know each other. Very curious. Perhaps the same is true of the Death Eaters.

Everyone should vote so we can lynch Max sooner rather than later, and stop the flow of communication between him and his fellow Ministry, or worse, between Max and the Death Eaters.

EDIT: By my count we have 23 votes, 1 more makes it a majority vote for Max. Anyone who deletes their post (and I wrote a list so I know who you are) will be considered guilty until proven innocent

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
This was an interesting day.

Lynch Max

Also I would like to recommend that everybody pm max regardless of whether he can prove it or not. At the very least it will slow him down. And since he will die shortly it might be vital.

I was gonna construct an elaborate lie about being Umbridge, but I cant think up a good enough idea for what the role would be. So I'll just do this instead.

Have a nice day.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I should hope so too Kira :-)

Anyone who is Hogwarts and had doubts before about contacting me, I hopes this proves to you that my information is genuine. That way I can put you in contact with the right people before I die (I think the Ministry have it in for me now after this, so bodyguard protect!)

Good show Toothache, I won't apologize for being suspicous before because in this game you can never be too untrusting, however this recent thing with Max has removed my doubt about you.

Could everyone move a little faster this time? Thanks in advance.

Man, the only thing more interesting than the scenes in this game is what is going on behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)