Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....I'm not even gonna bother defending myself. There is no way I can possibly get myself out of this. I am going to die. I would have liked to have actually done something in this game.

Lynch gsumbreon

Since I'm gonna die: Voldemort, listen to Fudge's instructions and make the kill. Also, if you used your special role tonight, we can definitely make that two kills.
I thought so. Apparently, the death eaters and ministry are working together, and giving the students virtually no chance to win the game.

Pfft. Fools. The ministry, that is. Do you have any idea what position you've put yourself in? If you continue to work with the death eaters you'll never win. We've identified most of your men through tooth's ploy. It's only a matter of time before the inspector identifies each and every one of you, and we kill you all off. You want to work with the death eaters to kill the students? So be it. We'll kill you. Mutual assured destruction.

Your only hope of winning is if you take out a death eater every night, for every day we will lynch one of your kind. You may eventually outvote us, but we will have reduced your numbers to a point where you cannot win, where you and the death eaters exchange kills each night, but during the day, the death eaters can outvote you without fear. The game will have been all but secured by the death eaters.

Toothache was worried about looking like a death eater, since the inspector found a ministry all three nights. To be quite honest, this worked to our advantage more than anything, and now the most logical thing to do is to continue to remove ministry members from the game. You're only hastening your own demise if you continue this alliance, and I henceforth strongly encourage the inspector to only target suspected ministry from here on out. The students may not be able to prove a threat to both mafia combined, but we are a very real threat to the ministry, and if we must lose, we will take you with us. Even if you take out our inspector, we still have an established suspect list large enough to destroy your chances of winning. If you feel like risking mutual assured destruction, be my guest, but if you continue this path, the only group viable for winning the game is the death eaters.

Just vote for gsumbreon to speed this damn thing up...

I dont understand this vendetta with darkie... what exactly did he do again?
I don't know, I think darkie said something suspicious on page 4
I don't think anyone has paid it any attention, meh

If what gs says is true, I'm just curious what voldemort's power is.

I don't know, I think darkie said something suspicious on page 4
I don't think anyone has paid it any attention, meh

If what gs says is true, I'm just curious what voldemort's power is.
If I had to guess: kill an extra person during the night, and can probably only be used a certain number of times. Here's to hoping it doesn't bypass bodyguard.

And no one's paid attention to what darkie said since we've had solid info on who to lynch EVERY DAY.

yeah, that's why I was like meh
it's a lead but there are better ones.

and mekkah wouldn't do that to voldemort.
at least I don't think so, two kills would wreck the game in the last few turns

yeah, that's why I was like meh
it's a lead but there are better ones.

and mekkah wouldn't do that to voldemort.
at least I don't think so, two kills would wreck the game in the last few turns
Maybe it's only one time? They probably want the death eaters to waste their "bonus" kill to increase their own chances of winning.

Leaf: I dont think the Ministry can turn on the DE now... I mean think about it, the Ministry will most likely get lynched everyday, and the DE already has a 2 person (i think) lead on them. If it comes down to them both killing an opposing mafia member a night then the DE will emerge victorious. The Ministry is basically stuck helping the DE...

It looks like the Students are going to lose this game :(

No, I don't think they have a two-person lead. I wouldn't be surprised if the death eaters started out fewer in number than the ministry, which is why they get the bonus kill(s). Turning on the death eaters is their only chance at winning, and no one ever said we would always catch a ministry with the inspector. If we wanted to, we could even work with the ministry briefly to give them an edge over the death eaters. They aren't "stuck" helping anyone but themselves. If they're interested in winning this game they will turn on the death eaters. Otherwise, they may as well all just suicide right now.

I doubt the mafia would want to work with the students, because then the students could lynch them out later.

Also where the fuck did you get that bonus kill thing from? It might not even exist. For all we know gsumbreon could be trying to stir up trouble.

Er... so? It won't help them any. All he's done is reveal an ability that the death eaters may or may not have. He hasn't "stirred up" anything.

And I'm quite sure a mafia would want to work with the students if they had no way to win otherwise. No one said it had to be a partnership till the end of the game. It could just be long enough to give them the edge over the death eaters. It would take a couple days of cooperation at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)