Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Actually, why would you not consider it a good thing that Voldemort is dead. I mean, replying 'ouch' rather than 'yay he's dead, thanks Ministry', just confirms things for me I'd say.

Lynch Adamant_Torterra

EDIT: changed vote

yeah, it could've just been a joke.. but an ill advised one. I do think it was a joke though.. how the hell would someone be that stupid?
sitting on the fence to see how the bandwagon goes because god forbid I should think for myself!

So, who are we lynching? I wouldn't go for ae sakura just for that. If a bandwagon gets started I'll join in, but his name is Lord Voldemort, and s/he didn't say his/her lord.
The way that they made it sound was as if losing the lord was a loss. As a student, you would rejoice!

However, it did seem like somewhat of a joke. Just a badly placed one, I suppose. Or just a general comment...but still...

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i really doubt someone would make it THAT obvious that they were bad. if that's the reason we're gonna bandwagon someone, i'd rather wait and see if we can be more clever than that.

Toothache

Let the music play!
Yeah Kira. Unfortunately it was an ordinary student and the one who recieved it was the one who was inspected :-(. It's an extra ally, but not very useful for lynching a mafia though.

Ok fine then GreenPikachu. I wasnt going to vote now anyway. I am waiting to see if Tooth gets any more info.

edit: Just read your post.... ok so no leads.

Ok now that is enough. I think you are a DE now... I mean why else would you care so much about her being lynched. This is an obvious attempt to try and get your buddy spared.

Also Toothache has inspector pm'ed you with any info?
I don't give a shit. I'm hopping on the bandwagon on the fifth vote, I just don't see why the hell you would say something like that then not lynch.

Edit: Tooth isn't getting any info, he already said his source inspected a student.

I don't give a shit. I'm hopping on the bandwagon on the fifth vote, I just don't see why the hell you would say something like that then not lynch.

Edit: Tooth isn't getting any info, he already said his source inspected a student.

Maybe because I said I was waiting if Tooth got any leads.... he didnt get any.

Then GreenPikachu told us to wait, and I opted to listen to him.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
see, this is why you wait. inevitably, someone will say something dumb. i think a_t has acted much more suspiciously than Ae Sakura. That person just made a dumb joke. a_t however was much dumber and is not joking.

Toothache

Let the music play!
I'm actually inclined to agree with GreenPikachu here, A_T has been far more suspicious.

Changing my vote to Adamant_Torterra

Thunderpup said:
how do you know he was joking?
Maybe I'll have Ae Sakura inspected. That way we'll know for sure. But I think it's more or less confirmed that they're both in it together, probably Death Eater as well.

Why am I suspicious for drawing the same conclusion that everyone else drew? Seriously, think about that for a minute. I said I would join the bandwagon because I want this game to hurry up. The same could be said for all of you, but you singled me out because I said it first. How stupid is that?

Edit: you have to bold your vote toothache.

So in the frame we have both Sakura, and Adamant Torterra. I reckon both are quite suspicious, and both seem to be DE.

However who else was brought to suspicion in previous posts, I think we should compile a list, and seeing how we have no inspection results I reckon we can compile a list of potential suspects, In the event others don't come to light. I know who I am voting for

Lynch Adamant_Torterra

Why am I suspicious for drawing the same conclusion that everyone else drew? Seriously, think about that for a minute. I said I would join the bandwagon because I want this game to hurry up. The same could be said for all of you, but you singled me out because I said it first. How stupid is that?

Edit: you have to bold your vote toothache.
No idiot... we didnt reach the same conclusion as you. You tried to defend AE sakura... and did so every post. Why the fuck would you care so much about her getting lynched?

I don't care one way or another, but you are all jumping on someone with no real evidence. I find that incredibly annoying. At least for the past couple lynchings we had some kind of clue, now its degenerated into "Lynch whoever posts first." You all jumped on ae sakura initially and now you chaned you vote to me because im trying to defend someone that we have no proof for. By your logic we should lynch Ghandi, because not only did he defend someone, but the person he defended was mafia. Stfu if you are going to use shitty logic.

Edit: If you look back you will notice i only defended sakura in my first post. After that i had to defend myself from you. If anything, you people who voted with no evidence are more suspicious than I am for defending someone who misspoke.

well, i'll leave it up to toothache.
He already voted for me. Honestly, you guys should at least realize how crappy your logic is. If you weren't certain enough to stick with lynching ae in the first place, then why are you so certain of me? Everyone who posted after me said they didn't think ae should be lynched either, but you attack me relentlessly instead of the others.

lynch adamant_torterra

I genuinely cannot believe if someone was DE they'd make such an idiotic joke!

unless they were very very clever but I'll ignore that possibility for now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)