Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's because ae sakura has something to hide.

The others are trying to shift the focus.

and adamant you do look suspicious
even though you make sense
so don't diss on kira
hate the game, not the playa

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
What's most interesting is the Ministry are obviously playing to win. If there's some sort of deal or alliance going on between them and the Death Eaters, then its most likely been broken with the Ministry targeting the DEs.

I expect some sort of retaliation to happen, otherwise the Ministry will have a stronger position again. If the Death Eaters want to play to win, of course, they'll have to fight back against the Ministry.

I don't think Voldemort is the strongest Death Eater.. didn't the letter say someone will replace him if he dies? and it didn't look like he had any special power..

I have bigger shit to worry about than this. If you want to be asshole fine. But what makes you so sure that it isn't because i know shes a student? and why am i more suspicious than her. Why should I be lynched first if you are so sure we are both mafia?

If you think me and ae are both the same mafia, why are you lynch me instead of ae sakura? If ae is maia, go ahead and lynch me. I don't have time to make a better arguement right now so could you just leave me alone until monday?

...wow

You guys are being far too harsh. GL Torterra, unless you really are DE in which case everyone just got lucky.

I mean seriously it's like you're acting out The Crucible.

man shut the fuck up kira you are kinda annoying

you dont have to comment on every single post if you dont have anything to say

at least dont post stupid shit that is not even true, okay? i agree 100% with gorm, that is how forum mafia is like

No gorm... you have to be super nice in forum mafia. You cant suspect anyone, or lynch anyone because that would hurt there feelings. It is also a bad idea for mafia to kill because it might make other people upset.

That is the true way to play a game about killing off the opposing group.
Dak is right, you are really annoying.
I think toothache is death eater and he's lynching me with no evidence because they lost a key member so they need to kill with the lynchs o make up for it. I'm wondering when the rest of you are going to notice that toothache still hasn't lynched a death eater and diverted attention from ae to save her.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Dak is right, you are really annoying.
I think toothache is death eater and he's lynching me with no evidence because they lost a key member so they need to kill with the lynchs o make up for it. I'm wondering when the rest of you are going to notice that toothache still hasn't lynched a death eater and diverted attention from ae to save her.
well after this post i have finally come to the conclusion that lynching you is for the best. either you're mafia and now trying to shift blame to someone who is obviously good, or just a really, really, really dumb player- in which case, we have no use for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)