POKECHESS [Thread Defunct]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
POKECHESS

Welcome to Pokechess, where the Game of Kings is blended with the Game of Geeks! Check out the Hide tags for the game rules!

-The entire game takes place on a chess board.
-The battlers each select six Pokémon, one to represent all instances of the same kind of chess piece, and they are placed on the board in accordance with normal chess placement.
-The Pokémon move around the board akin to normal chess pieces, and ‘engage’ other figures to capture them.
-When a player’s King is captured, the other player wins!

-Each chess piece has an HP Multiplier that is different for each piece.
-:-Pawns = 25% HP
-:-Bishops = 50% HP
-:-Knights = 50% HP
-:-Rooks = 75% HP
-:-Queens = 100% HP
-:-Kings = 75% HP

-Each piece also gives KOC to the Pokémon that KOed it, as well as CC to its trainer.
-:-Pawns = 1 CC, 1 KOC
-:-Bishops = 3 CC, 2 KOC
-:-Knights = 2 CC, 2 KOC
-:-Rooks = 2 CC, 2 KOC
-:-Queens = 4 CC, 3 KOC
-:-Kings = 4 CC, 3 KOC

-Each piece can also ‘engage’ other pieces in combat in different ways.
-Each engagement zone is demonstrated with a picture. The red spaces are those that the piece can engage from its current position.
-:-Pawn:

(this would be reversed for white pawns)
-:-Bishop:

-:-Knight:

-:-Rook:

-:-Queen:

-:-King:

-When a pawn makes it to the opposing side of the field, it may become a different piece of its choosing.
Whatever % of HP loss the pawn has sustained, this percentage carries over to the new piece. (e.g. a pawn with 50% of its health changing into a knight still has 50% health lost, albeit more HP)

-A piece can engage another piece if the other piece is within its engagement zone when the piece attempting to engage stops moving.
-When a piece chooses to engage another, a 2-Round Combat begins. The person who initiated the combat makes the first orders.
-The combat ends when either a piece is KOed, or two rounds have passed. It is then the turn of the player who did not initiate the battle.
-Any status conditions that are acquired in battle which wear off are halted at the battle’s end, and continue depleting in the afflicted piece’s next battle.
-Similarly, any piece that suffers a permanent status condition will keep it until the game is over or it is healed.
-There are a few notable moves that have particular effects in Pokechess. These are:
-:-Heal Bell and Aromatherapy, which heal all status conditions that that piece’s team is currently undergoing
-:-Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Gravity, and the like, which continue after an engagement has ceased and deplete with each round
-:-Reflect and Light Screen, which also affects adjacent friendly pieces, giving them the condition for their next engagement, where it will start to deplete
-:-Beat Up, which calls on all adjacent friendly figures to participate in the attack
-:-Haze, which cancels all status drops or heightenings in adjacent pieces
-:-Safeguard, which applies the condition to all friendly adjacent pieces
-:-Mist, which applies it to all adjacent pieces
-:-Wish, which uses an action to heal an adjacent partner.
-:-Tailwind, which doubles the speed of all friendly adjacent pieces for their next engagement.
-:-Pain Split and Endeavor, which work with percentages and have no cap on them.

-If a player does not wish to engage another ASB user in battle, there will be several Referee-controlled players to choose from.
-Each character has a Battle Hall Rank Total (which is the Battle Hall Rankings of all the trainer’s Pokémon added up), one which may not be exceeded by the user when choosing a team for battle.
-Refs do not get TC or KOC for KOing the player’s Pokémon. They do, however, get a 3 UC bonus for playing as these characters.
-Each of these trainer's Pokémon has, automatically, all level-up moves of themselves and their prevolutions. To purchase more moves, a preset amount of MC will be bestowed upon each Pokemon for the ref to distribute as he/she pleases. This amount increases by 5 for Kings and Queens
a.
Chess Rookie (1 TC Bonus upon defeat, Easy difficulty, uses NFEs, BH Rank Total = 15, MC = 15)
I'm new at this, so go easy on me please!
b.
Chess Player (3 TC Bonus upon defeat, Medium difficulty, uses chess-themed Pokémon, BH Rank total = 20, MC = 20)
Some Pokémon were made for chess.
c.
Chess Fanatic (5 TC Bonus upon defeat, Hard difficulty, uses tough Pokémon, BH Rank total = 25, MC = 25)
Chess isn't just a game...it's a way of life!
d.
Chess Master (8 TC Bonus upon defeat, Expert difficulty, uses Legends, BH Rank total = 30, MC = 30)
Guess who got a sneak preview of all the TLRs? Hehehehhehehe...
e.
Pixie Girl (6 TC Bonus upon defeat, Hard difficulty, uses Rank 4 Pixies, BH Rank total = 30, MC = 25)
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE MY PIXIES.
More to come!

-The entire game takes place on a chessboard.

-Before each Pokechess match begins, the referee will create neccessary 'tiles' for each Pokemon using the symbols listed here, the matching Pokemon sprites, and a number:

-An example of what the tiles for a figure should look like is here:

-These tiles will be made for every piece.
-For movement, it is the player's responsibility to state the piece being moved, (e.g. Bishop 1 to A5) as well as edit the picture using the tiles given to reflect that change. For instance, you could say, 'Bishop 1 to e4'. Then, the board would go from this:

-To this:

-Players would be required to do this for all of their movements, using Microsoft Paint or some other image-editing tool to 'move' pieces across the board.
-If a piece is defeated in combat, the referee will move that piece into the 'captured zone' and move the capturing piece into its new position before normal movement resumes.

CURRENT STATUS: IN BETA
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467645

REFEREES: TBA

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Well, Pokechess has finally been approved! This means it's time to move into the Alpha stages of the game! Here is how this will work. I am now opening this thread for signups. If you would like to participate in the Alpha test of Pokechess, then please post your team. By this, I mean post six of your Pokemon, and include what piece you would like each of them to be. I will then select two of the applicants, with dogfish's guidance. Applicants must be aware of a few things, however:

1. Pokechess will NOT 'lock in' your Pokemon and prevent it from doing other things in CAP ASB. The matches would take far too long for this.

2. The signups will be open for quite a while, due to a family Christmas trip. I plan to close them in early January. I will give a 24-hour warning, and at that time it will be advised to edit your posts, as I will not accept late editations, and to post at all.

3. Please remember it will be your responsibility to edit the chess board so that the game can progress smoothly.

4. As I am an inexperienced ref, dogfish44 has agreed to preside over this battle as a sort of tutor ref. He will gain 3/4 of UC that I would earn, rounded up.

5. You merely gain TC from this. KOC is the only thing earned by Pokemon themselves.

6. The rules for the Alpha battle will be as follows:

3 Day DQ (except for extenuating circumstances)
All Abilities
Two Substitutions
No Items
2 recoveries/5 Chills per mon
Arena: Chess Board. Is essentially a synthetic ASB Arena, in that all attacks can be used.

Well, that's about it. Apply away!

I Sign Up For This New Amazing RP.
Pawn: Snorunt
Bishop: Haunter
Rook: Duclohm
Knight: Prinplup
Queen: Lucario
King: Revenahnk.
Will post em as soon as I get on my computer.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I am down for this. I will read and edit in a team.

My Pawn will be Tee Hee the Voodoll
My Bishop will be Ambrocious the Houndoom.
My Knight will be Pumyra the Tomohawk.
My Rook will be Empress the Volcarona.
My Queen will be Absol.
My King will be Kingdra.

I will have this post as a placeholder. This is a pretty cool-lookin RP.

Pawn: Vanguard the Bastiodon
Bishop: Stasis the Voodoom
Knight: Jet the Aerodactyl
Rook: Boggle the Toxicroak
Queen: Wooly the Altaria
King: Siege the Rhyperior

Right, I like Chess, and I like Pokemon, so:
My Pawn will be Gilgamesh the Machamp

Machamp (M) Gilgamesh

Musical Theme: Clash on the Big Bridge

Nature:
Brave:
+1 Atk, -15% Spd, -10% Evasion

Type:

• Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Abilities:

• Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
  • No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
  • Steadfast: (DW) (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 47 (-) (55/1.15, Truncated)
-10% Evasion
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (21)
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foreseight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw
Dynamic Punch

Encore
Bullet Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Fire Punch
Counter

Light Screen
Rock Slide
Substitute
Earthquake
Protect
Focus Blast
Payback
Bide

My Bishop will be Bahamut the Dragonite

Dragonite: Bahamut (Male)

Musical Theme: Those who Fight Further

Nature:
Rash: +1 SpA, -1 SpD

Type:

• Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.(Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)
  • Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Abilities:

• Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
  • Marvel Scale: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Original Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks: (33)
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Roost
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Dragon Dance
Aqua Tail
Outrage
Dragon Tail
Safeguard
Hurricane
Hyper Beam

Extremespeed
Dragon Pulse
Light Screen
Mist
Ice Punch

Thunder
Fire Blast
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Reflect
Protect
Rain Dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Bide
Surf
Hone Claws

Draco Meteor
Tailwind

My Knight will be Moogle the Cinccino

Cinccino (M) Moogle

Musical Theme: Critter Tripper Fritter!?

Nature:
Naive:
+15% Speed, +20% Accuracy, -1 SpD)

Type:

• Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:

• Cute Charm: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
  • Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
  • Skill Link: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 133 (115*1.15, Rounded up)
Accuracy Boost = 20% (133*133/870, Rounded down)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Original Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6

Attacks: (20)
Rock Blast
Bullet Seed
Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
Doubleslap
Encore
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap
Hyper Voice
Wake Up Slap

Aqua Tail
Mud Slap
Fake Tears

Protect
Thunder Wave
U-Turn
Dig
Thunderbolt
Double Team
Grass Knot
Light Screen
Focus Blast
Substitute

My Rook will be Firion the Arcanine

Arcanine (*) Firion (Male)

Musical Theme:
Battle Scene II

Nature:

Serious:
No effect on stats

Type:

• Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Abilities:

• Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
  • Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).
  • Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 95
Original Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 8

Attacks: (37)
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Bite (*)
Roar (*)
Ember (*)
Leer (*)
Odour Sleuth (*)
Take Down (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Flame Wheel (*)
Reversal (*)
Heat Wave
Crunch
Extremespeed
Flare Blitz
Flamethrower

Close Combat (*)
Morning Sun (*)
Howl (*)
Safeguard
Body Slam

Endure

Flame Charge (Nitro Boost) (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
Wild Charge (*)
Will-O-Wisp
Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Dig
Bulldoze
Snarl
Bide
Reflect
Solarbeam
Sunny Day
Thief
Return
Rest
Sleep Talk
Facade
Double Team

My Queen will be Sir Auron the Lucario

Lucario (*) Sir. Auron (Male)

Musical Theme: Auron's Theme

Nature:
Lonely:
+1 Atk, -1 Def

Type:

• Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
  • Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Abilities:

• Steadfast: (Innate)If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.
  • Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
  • Justified: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 5(+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 90
Weight Class: 4
Original Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 3

Attacks: (31)
Dark Pulse
Detect
Metal Claw
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Reversal (*)
Screech (*)
Bone Rush
Metal Sound
Swords Dance
Extremespeed
Aura Sphere
Close Combat
Dragon Pulse
Nasty Plot
Heal Pulse
Quick Guard

Blaze Kick (*)
Hi Jump Kick (*)
Crunch (*)
Circle Throw
Magnet Rise
Magic Coat

Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Sleep Talk

Drain Punch (*)
Work Up (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Protect
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Dig
Brick Break
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Flash Canon
Substitute
Rest
Double Team

Raid Only:
Dispel

My King will be Edge the Serperior

Serperior (M) (Edge)

Musical Theme: Troian Beauty

Nature:
Rash: +1 SpA, -1 SpD

Type:

• Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Abilities:

• Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
  • Contrary: (DW) (Can be enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.
Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 113

MC: 1

Attacks: (24)
Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm
Gastro Acid
Coil

Reflect
Light Screen
Taunt
Torment
Safeguard
Double Team
Solarbeam

Frenzy Plant

Glare
Pursuit
Magical Leaf

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sure, why not?

Pawn: Kidoku the Dragonite
Bishop: Shokoli the Fidgit
Knight: Ilyana the Cinccino
Rook: Huto the Snorlax
Queen: Hagane the Metagross
King: Tsuki the Kitsunoh

Dragonite* (Kidoku) (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Kills: 3

Type: Dragon / Flying
Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Stats: 91 / 134 / 95 / 100 / 100 / 80

Atk: ***** (5)
Def: *** (3)
SpA+: ***** (5)
SpD: **** (4)
Spe-: 69 (80 / 1.15)

Base Rank Total: 22

Evolution Counter: 9 / 9
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 5 / 5

Attacks:

Wrap (*)
Leer (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Twister (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Slam (*)
Agility (*)
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Roost
Aqua Tail
Safeguard
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Hyper Beam
Hurricane

Aqua Jet (*)
Dragon Pulse (*)
ExtremeSpeed (*)

Draco Meteor
Heat Wave
Ominous Wind
Superpower
Tailwind

Dragon Claw
Toxic
Ice Beam (*)
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Thunderbolt (*)
Earthquake
Brick Break
Double Team
Fire Blast (*)
Focus Blast
Sky Drop
Stone Edge
Bulldoze
Dragon Tail
Substitute
Fly
Surf
Dive

Reflect
Bide
Shock Wave
Focus Punch
Endure

Dispel

Move Count: 50

Fidgit (Shokoli) (F)
Nature: Quiet (SpA increased by *, -10% Evasion, Speed decreased by 15%)

Kills: 12

Abilities:
Persistent:
(Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Prankster (Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats: 95 / 76 / 109 / 90 / 80 / 105

Atk: *** (3)
Def: **** (4)
SpA+: **** (4)
SpD: *** (3)
Spe-: 91 (105 / 1.15)

Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

Evolution Counter: 6 / 6

Attacks:
Gust
Tailwind
Comet Punch
Helping Hand
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Copycat
Whirlwind
Magic Room
Wonder Room
Circle Throw
Clear Smog
Wide Guard
Razor Wind
Body Slam
Sludge Bomb
Toxic Spikes
Gravity
Heal Block
Me First
Air Slash
Lucky Chant
Earth Power

Acid Spray
Disable (#)
Entrainment
Gastro Acid
Heal Pulse
Icy Wind
Metronome
Spikes
Stealth Rock (#)
Wish (#)

Block
Swift
Twister

Toxic
Venom Shock
Sunny Day
Taunt (#)
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Telekinesis
Safeguard
Earthquake
Dig
Shadow Ball (#)
Double Team
Reflect (#)
Sludge Wave
Torment
Rest
Low Sweep
Acrobatics
Stone Edge
Struggle Bug
Rock Slide
U-turn
Substitute

Endure

Move Count: 62

Chillaccino (Ilyana) (F)
Nature: Naughty (Attack increased by *, Special Defense decreased by *)

Kills: 3

Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Skill Link (Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats: 75 / 95 / 60 / 65 / 60 / 115

Atk+: **** (4)
Def: ** (2)
SpA: *** (3)
SpD-: * (1)
Spe: 115

Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
DoubleSlap
Encore
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap
Bullet Seed
Rock Blast
Charm
Wake-Up Slap

Aqua Tail (#)
Endure
Fake Tears (#)
Iron Tail (#)
Knock Off
Mud-Slap
Sleep Talk

Toxic
Hidden Power [Ice 6] (#)
Sunny Day
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Thunderbolt (#)
Thunder
Dig (#)
Double Team
Rest
Attract
Thief
Focus Blast
Thunder Wave
Work Up
Grass Knot
Swagger
U-Turn
Substitute

Move Count: 42

Snorlax (Huto) (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Kills: 38

Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Immunity: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats: 160 / 110 / 65 / 65 / 110 / 30

HP: 125
Atk: **** (4)
SpA+: **** (4)
SpD: **** (4)
Spe-: 26 (30 / 1.15)

Weight Class: 9

Attacks:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Headbutt
Belly Drum
Yawn
Chip Away
Stockpile
Swallow
Fling
Snatch
Last Resort
Rest
Sleep Talk
Snore
Body Slam
Harden
Block
Covet
Rollout
Hyper Beam
Crunch
Heavy Slam
Giga Impact

After You
Charm
Counter (#)
Fissure
Selfdestruct (#)
Zen Headbutt (#)
Whirlwind

DynamicPunch
Fire Punch
Gunk Shot
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Iron Head
Mimic
Outrage
Seed Bomb
Superpower
ThunderPunch

Toxic
Sunny Day
Ice Beam (#)
Blizzard
Protect
Rain Dance
Frustration
SolarBeam
Smack Down
Thunderbolt (#)
Thunder
Earthquake
Return
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Double Team
Flamethrower (#)
Fire Blast
Rock Tomb
Facade
Attract
Focus Blast
Incinerate
Retaliate
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Work Up
Swagger
Substitute
Wild Charge
Rock Smash
Surf

Focus Punch
Water Pulse
BubbleBeam
Zap Cannon
Pay Day
Submission
Reflect
Bide
Endure
Whirlpool

Move Count: 90

Metagross (Hagane) (U)
Nature: Careful (Special Defense increased by *, Special Attack decreased by *)

Kills: 2

Type: Steel / Psychic
Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats: 80 / 135 / 130 / 95 / 90 / 70

Atk: ***** (5)
Def: ***** (5)
SpA-: ** (2)
SpD+: **** (4)
Spe: 70

Weight Class: 9 (550 kg)

Evolution Counter: 9 / 9

Levitate: The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.

Command Type: Specific Pokemon | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Attacks:
Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Bullet Punch
Meteor Mash
Pursuit
Psychic
Iron Defense
Agility
Hammer Arm
Zen Headbutt
Hyper Beam

Block
Body Slam
DynamicPunch
Endure
Fury Cutter
Gravity
Headbutt (#)
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Iron Head (#)
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Signal Beam
Swift
ThunderPunch
Trick
Zen Headbutt (#)

Psyshock
Toxic
Hidden Power [Fire 6]
Light Screen
Protect
Telekinesis
Rain Dance
Frustration
Earthquake
Return
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Double Team
Reflect
Sludge Bomb
Aerial Ace
Rest
Explosion
Giga Impact
Rock Polish
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Grass Knot
Swagger
Substitute
Flash Cannon
Rock Smash

Stealth Rock
Sleep Talk
Flash

Move Count: 61

Kitsunoh
* [Tsuki] (F)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +19% [18.539%] Accuracy, Special Attack decreased by *)

Kills: 5

Type: Ghost / Steel
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Frisk: (Can be Activated) The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (Unlocked): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats: 80 / 103 / 85 / 55 / 80 / 110

Atk: **** (4)
SpA-: * (1)
SpD: *** (3)
Spe+: 127 (110 * 1.15)

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Lick (*)
Odor Sleuth (*)
Metal Burst (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Curse (*)
Imprison
Tail Whip
Copycat
Metal Claw
Memento
Fake Out
Shadow Claw
Iron Head
Revenge
ShadowStrike
Perish Song

FeatherDance (*)
Flail (*)
Foul Play
Meteor Mash (*)
Psycho Shift
Yawn

Endeavor
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Super Fang
ThunderPunch

Roar
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Frustration
Earthquake
Return
Dig (*)
Double Team
Torment
Attract
False Swipe
Will-o-Wisp (*)
Embargo
Payback
Giga Impact
Flash
Bulldoze
Rock Slide (*)
U-Turn
Substitute

Move Count: 55

I'm in, fo sho.

Pawn: Zero the Eelektross
Bishop: Amélie the Nidoqueen
Knight: George the Lickilicky
Rook: Mia the Dusknoir
Queen: Spiffy the Cyclohm
King: Hijinks the Krilowatt

This sounds interesting.

Pawn: Ratigan the Raticate

Raticate [Ratigan] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 97
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16
Moves: 25

DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Hustle (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Quick Attack
Focus Energy
Bite
Pursuit
Hyper Fang
Sucker Punch
Crunch
Assurance
Swords Dance
Scary Face
Super Fang
Endeavor

Counter
Flame Wheel
Last Resort

Dig
Facade
Wild Charge
Giga Impact
Endure
Taunt
Bide
Swift

Bishop: Lady Tremaine the Jynx

Jynx [Lady Tremaine] (F)
Nature: Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)

Type: Ice/Psychic
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17
Moves: 32

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Dry Skin (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by 2. The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.

Attacks:
Pound
Lick
Sweet Kiss
Powder Snow
Confusion
Sing
Heart Stamp
Mean Look
Fake Tears
Perish Song
Lovely Kiss
DoubleSlap
Ice Punch
Blizzard

Fake Out
Miracle Eye
Nasty Plot
Wish

Hidden Power Ground 7
Ice Beam
Psychic
Psyshock
Light Screen
Reflect
Hail
Toxic
Taunt
Dream Eater
Frost Breath

Signal Beam
Counter
Magic Coat

Dispel

Knight: Maleficent the Hydreigon

Hydreigon [Maleficent] (F)
Nature: Hasty (+Speed, -Defence)

Type: Dark/Dragon
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 113 (+) (Accuracy boost: 15% (14.677011494252873563218390804598% unrounded))
Moves: 33

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a flying type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
DragonBreath
Roar
Crunch
Double Hit
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
Tri Attack
Dragon Rush
Scary Face

Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Taunt
Protect
Thunder Wave
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Acrobatics
U-Turn
Hidden Power Grass 7
Earthquake
Reflect
Torment
Focus Blast
Surf
Dragon Tail

Draco Meteor

Rook: Pete the Hariyama

Hariyama [Pete] (M)
Nature: Careful (+Special Defence, -Special Attack)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Hariyama
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 50
Moves: 33

Abilities:
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force (DW UNLOCKED): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Tackle
Focus Energy
Sand-Attack
Arm Thrust
Vital Throw
Fake Out
Whirlwind
Knock Off
SmellingSalt
Belly Drum
Brine
Force Palm
Endure
Reversal
Heavy Slam

Counter
Focus Punch
Foresight
Revenge
Bullet Punch
Feint

Protect
Rock Slide
Substitute
Payback
Swagger
Giga Impact
Earthquake
Brick Break

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Magic Coat
ThunderPunch

Queen: Queen of Hearts the Dragonite

Dragonite [Queen of Hearts] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed)

Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (-) (Opponent's accuracy boost: 10%)
Moves: 32

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Attacks:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Safeguard
Outrage
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Roost
Hurricane
Aqua Tail

Dragon Pulse
Extremespeed
Light Screen

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Ice Punch
Substitute
Protect
Fly
Dive
Reflect
Bide
Earthquake
Sky Drop
Rock Slide

Draco Meteor
Superpower

King: Frollo the Medicham

Medicham (*) [Frollo] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -Special Attack)

Type: Fighting/Psychic
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 [5 with Pure Power]
Spe: 92 (+) (Accuracy boost: 10% (9.7287356321839080459770114942529% unrounded))
Base Rank Total: 18
Moves: 30

MC: 1

Abilities:
Pure Power: (Trait) This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by 1 Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
Telepathy (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Attacks:
Bide (*)
Meditate (*)
Confusion (*)
Detect (*)
Hidden Power Fighting 6 (*)
Swagger
Mind Reader (*)
Feint (*)
Calm Mind (*)
Force Palm
Recover
Hi Jump Kick
Reversal

Drain Punch (*)
Ice Punch (*)
ThunderPunch (*)
Fire Punch
Foresight
Bullet Punch
Fake Out

Bulk Up (*)
Brick Break (*)
Rock Slide(*)
Telekinesis
Low Sweep

Magic Coat
Zen Headbutt
Counter
Pain Split
Endure

Dispel

Let's give it a go, shall we? :3

Pawn: Azazel the Pupitar
Knight: Chugga the Weezing
Bishop: Serenity the Togekiss
Rook: Meliadoul the Sceptile
Queen: Roy the Blaziken
King: Hype Dog the Swampert

Hmmmmmmm i always sucked at chess...... can i redeem myself here?

Pawn: Reginald the Krillowatt

Krillowatt [Reginald] (male)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Info on Reginald: While enjoying the relaxation of night fishing, Glacier Knight was surprised when the water started to glow! As he stepped back hundreds of glowing creatures burst from the water, then dove back in. Gaping in awe as the glowing things trailed downstream, Glacier realized it was a school of Pilcowatts migrated who knows where! satisfied at seeing the rare sight Glacier decided to pack up and go back to his camping grounds, but then he spied a faint glow near his fishing pole. with a tug and pull out popped the tiniest Pilcowatt of them all! Glacier took in the abandoned pokemon as his own, happily raising it.

Reginald is the baby of the group, despite Ninja and Hazel being relatively new. Glacier always cares for him and makes sure he gets water at least twice a day (to swim in of course!).
Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW Ability is now Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 105

EC:6/6
DC:5/5

Attacks:
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
Aqua Jet
Imprison
Discharge
Thunder
Bubble Beam
Muddy Water

Counter
Mirror Coat
Metronome (:D)
Signal Beam
Earth Power
Me First

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Scald
Safeguard
Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Thunder Wave

27 Moves

Rook: Richter the Machamp

Machamp [Richter] (male)

Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Info on Richter: because of Glacier's limited strength he gets sent on easy missions by the ice knights. one day while he was on one of these tasks (one of the ice Knights received a venomous wound from a seviper and needed medicine asap) he took a shortcut through some uncharted woods, where he encountered Richter. the pokemon attacked and managed to take out most of the team before Glacier thought quickly and caught the weakened champ. ever since then when Truffles was down for the count Glacier would use Richter to save the day. Richter is strong but hard-headed, usually taking Fernando's taunts and getting into fights with the monkey. because he is the newest addition isn't as close as the others are, but glacier makes the effort to include him in so he feels welcomed. Ninja enjoys breaking things with his fists and is secretly a pretty decent cook

Type:
Fighting: (summary) Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast: (DW) (innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 55

DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Wide Guard
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw
Dynamic Punch

Light Screen
Thunder Punch
Rolling Kick
Ice Punch

Bulk Up
Brick Break
Focus Blast
Poison Jab
Protect
Payback

21 Moves

Knight: Fernando the Simisear

Simisear(*) [Fernando] (Male)
Nature: Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Info on Fernando: a knight receives three pokemon when they begin, their path pokemon and two pokemon resembling their parents. Fernando was a gift from Inferno, Glacier's hot headed but passionate father. Fernando is the son of Cortez, Inferno's strongest pokemon. Fernando is the cliche fire monkey, silly and fun-loving, but aggressive and wild in battle. He is usually the one to pick fights, and because of this Glacier has to play the referee when arguments burst between his team. but a family is a family, no matter how weird it is, and Fernando always plays his part to win battles and make sure his brothers sisters and Trainer is safe. although he is the one who makes the cooking fires Fernando is a terrible chef (he burns most of the food), so either Glacier does it himself or gets Ninja to do it.

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Blaze (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Stats:

Spe: 101
Base Rank Total: 21

DC: 5/5 DW unlocked

Attacks:

Scratch*
Leer*
Lick*
Incinerate*
Fury Swipes*
Yawn*
Bite*
Flame Burst*
Amnesia*
Acrobatics
Crunch
Fire Blast

Fire Punch*
Low Kick*
Tickle*
Nasty Plot

Hone Claws*
Flamethrower*
Solarbeam*
Taunt
Toxic
Low Sweep
Protect

23 Moves

Bishop: Dexter the Castform

Dexter the Castform (M)

Nature: Modest (+special attack, -attack)

Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Forecast: (Innate) Changes Weather Ball’s type based on weather, and Changes Castform’s form during Sunlight, Rain, and Hail. It reduces the Energy Cost of all weather changing moves by 4 and Weather Ball by 1.

Stats:

Attacks:
Tackle
Water Gun
Ember
Powder Snow
Headbutt
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Hail
Weather Ball
Hydro Pump
Fire Blast
Blizzard

Clear Smog
Disable
Ominous Wind
Hex

Icy Wind
Mimic

Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Thunder
Energy Ball
Solar Beam

23 Moves

Queen: Truffles the Mamoswine

Mamoswine(*) [Truffles] (Male)

Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Info on Truffles: As a trainee tradition in the E.K.G, Glacier Knight received his first pokemon based on which elemental path he chose, and his other two based on his parent's pokemon. Because he chose ice as is path, he received Truffles, the runt of the ice master's Mamoswine's litter. not caring if he wasn't the toughest or strongest, G.K took Truffles in and gave the swine all the love and care he could muster. as the main power house on his team G.K knows that Truffles can take a beating and dish out ten-fold. Truffles himself is quite like his owner, always trying his best and making sure the job gets done. Truffles enjoys get ear rubs from his trainer and making ice sculptures with his ice beam (and then pummeling them with mud bombs)

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW,Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 110
Spe: 69 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7

DC: 5/5 Dream World Ability Unlocked!

Attacks:
Ancient Power
Peck
Tackle*
Odor Sleuth*
Mud Sport*
Powder Snow*
Mud-slap*
Endure*
Mud Bomb*
Icy Wind*
Blizzard
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Scary Face
Ice Shard
Amnesia
Mist

Curse*
Body Slam*
Icicle Spear*
Fissure
Horn Attack
Icicle Crash
Rock Slide
Bite

Ice Beam*
Toxic*
Hail*
Dig
Light Screen
Protect
Avalanche
Bulldoze
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge
Secret Power
Facade
Substitute
Reflect

39 moves

King: Drake the Cloyster

Cloyster [Drake "The Boss"] (Male)
Nature: Gentle (+1 SpD, -1 Def)

Info on Drake: Glacier was enjoying the sights of the seafoam islands as he passed through the southern boundaries of kanto. He was thrilled that a seemingly tropical island contained such icy extents. after going deep within the caverns there was a sudden crash! some belligerent fool in the carvern above was pushing boulders down holes! the sudden crashes caused the floor to break, and without warning Glacier fell into the icy torrents in the lower most floor. with very bad athletic abilities Glacier didnt last long, and quickly fell into unconsciousness.

when he woke up Glacier was inside a small crevice in the seafoam caves. cold and wet, he turned to his side to see a small but valiant shellder. Ever since that fateful rescue, Drake has been close to Glacier's heart. With wit and clever attacks Drake can change the tides o the match, and can even surprise opponents.

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3)
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:
Def: Rank 6 (-)

MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Toxic Spikes
Tackle
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Protect
Leer
Clamp
Aurora Beam
Razor Shell
Ice Beam
Shell Smash
Hydro Pump

Rock Blast
Bubble Beam
Mud shot

Hail
Blizzard
Substitute
Icy Wind
Double Team
Surf

22 Moves

My team wants in :D

Pawn: Fantine the Kitsunoh
Kitsunoh (Fantine) {F}

Nature
: Jolly (+15% Speed, +20% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type
: Ghost/Steel

• Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

• Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:

• Frisk: (Can be Activated)
The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.
  • Limber: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
  • Cursed Body: (Innate)
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:

Atk: 4
Def: 3
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 3
Spe: 127 (+)
SC: 3
WC: 4
BST: 19

MC: 5

Attacks: 32

Imprison

Tail Whip
Scratch
Iron Defense
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Metal Claw

Curse
Fake Out
ShadowStrike
Perish Song
Revenge
Copycat
Perish Song

Taunt
Shadow Claw
Double Team
Earthquake
Will-o-Wisp
Substitute
U-Turn
Roar
Dig

Yawn
Meteor Mash
Foul Play
Psycho Shift

Magic Coat
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch

Rook: Kurt the Slowbro
SlowBro (Kurt) {M}

Nature
: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type
: Water/Psyquic

• Psyquic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

• Water Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

• Oblivious: (Innate)
This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
  • Own Tempo: (Innate)
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and cannot be confused by any method.
  • Regenerator: (Innate)
When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:

Atk: 4 (+)
Def: 4
SpA: 4
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)

Attacks:

Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Slack Off
Psyquic
Rain Dance
Zen Headbutt

Safeguard
Sleep Talk
Mud Sport
Signal Beam
Aqua Tail

Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Trick Room
Grass Knot
Light Screen
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Drain Punch

Thunder Wave
Substitute
Blizzard
Reflect
Protect
Counter
Endure
Scald
Surf
Brine
Bide
Dive
Dig

Knight: Karma the Salamence
Salamence (Karma) {F}

Nature:
Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type
: Dragon/Flying

• Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

• Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:

• Intimidate: (Can be Activated)
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.​
  • Moxie: (Innate)
This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.​
Stats:

Atk:
Def:
2 (-)
SpA: 5
(+)
SpD:
Spe: 100
SC: 4
WC: 5
BST: 22

MC: 4

Attacks: 27

Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Crunch
Protect
Zen Headbutt
Double-Edge
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang

Dragon Tail

Fly

Flamethrower
Brick Break
Dragon Claw
Substitute
Rock Slide
Hidden Power Ice (7)
Draco Meteor
Outrage
Earthquake
Roost

Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse

Bishop: Éponine the Togekiss
Togekiss (Éponine) {F}

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +10% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type
: Normal / Flying

• Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

• Hustle: (Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
  • Serene Grace: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects.
  • Super Luck: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.
Stats: 37

Atk:
1 (-)
Def:
SpA:
SpD: 4

Spe:
96 (+)
WC: 3
BST: 20

Attacks:

Magical Leaf
Growl

Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow
Safeguard
Sky Attack
ExtremeSpeed
Aura Sphere
Air Slash

Psychic
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Shadow Ball
Light Screen
Thunder Wave
Double Team
Reflect
Protect
Sunny Day
Hidden Power Ice (7)
Solarbeam
Hyper Beam

Psych Up
Nasty Plot
Morning Sun
Signal Beam
Magic Coat
Counter
Tri Attack

Heat Wave
Heal Bell
Psycho Shift

Queen: Vogue the Starmie
Starmie (Vogue) {O}

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +20% Acc, -1 Atk)
Type
: Water / Psychic

• Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

• Water Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

• Illuminate: (Can be Activated)
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Illuminate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
  • Natural Cure: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
  • Analytic: (Can be Enabled)
If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.
Stats:

Atk: 2 (-)
Def:
Spe: 133
(115*1.15)
SC: 2

Attacks: 30

Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift

Light Screen
Minimize
Hydro Pump
Confuse Ray

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Substitute
Grass Knot
Dive
Protect
Reflect
Thunder
Blizzard
Brine
Double Team
Hidden Power Fire (7)
Rain Dance

Endure
Thunder Wave

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic

Bide

King: Kirot the Metagross
Metagross (Kirot) {O}

Nature:Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type
: Steel/Psychic

• Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

Abilities:

• Clear Body: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
  • Light Metal (DW): (Innate)
The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)
Stats:

Atk: 5
Def:
SpA: 4 (+)
Spe:
61 (-)
SC: 4
WC: 9
BST: 22

DC:
5/5

Attacks: 46

Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Pursuit
Bullet Punch
Hammer Arm
Agility
Psychic
Meteor Mash

Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Iron Defense
Refresh
Stealth Rock
Trick
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Body Slam
Gravity

Icy Wind
Signal Beam
DynamicPunch

Earthquake
Protect
Shadow Ball
Rock Slide
Toxic
Light Screen
Sandstorm
Reflect
Swagger
Rain Dance
Double Team
Flash Cannon
Aerial Ace
Substitute
Hidden Power Fire 7
Grass Knot
Bulldoze
Gyro Ball
Brick Break
Explosion
Rest
Endure
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Telekinesis

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Pawn: Gengar
Rook: Mime Jr
Knight: Scrafty
Bishop: Pinsir
Queen: Snorlax
King: Ferroseed. I trust my chess skills enough for my king to not be engaged.

Alright, I'll sign up for this!

Pawn: Shadow the Ditto
Rook: Kimli the Snorlax
Knight: Alurani the Roserade
Bishops: Origin the Stratagem
Queen: Nora the Volcarona
King: Diagnos the Arghonaut

Sweet. Granted, I will officially have no social dignity after this, but...

Pawn: Ron the Whimsicott
Rook: Dobby the Krilowatt
Knight: Draco the Salamence
Bishop: Harry the Volcarona
Queen: Neville the Colossoil
King: Severus the Gengar

Pawn: Krilowatt
Rook: Gliscor
Knight: Regice
Bishop: Venusaur
Queen: Gallade
King: Togekiss

Krillowatt [Magic Shrimp] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 to Special Attack, -1 to Attack)

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Trace: Copies the ability of an opponent and replaces Trace for 6 actions.
Command Type: Ability Based | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.

Shell Armor (DW: Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Bubble *
Charge *
Tackle *
Detect *
ThunderShock *
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Mirror Coat
Counter
Heart Swap
Copycat
Volt Switch
Hydro Pump
Aqua Jet
Thunder
Muddy Water

Earth Power

Signal Beam *
Whirlpool *
Shock Wave *

Thunderbolt *
Ice Beam *
Boiling Water *
Dive
Surf
Earthquake
Hidden Power Grass 7
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Rain Dance
Double Team
Torment
Toxic

Gliscor (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Att, -SpAtt)
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Hyper Cutter: (Innate) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Poison Heal (DW-UNLOCKED): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. When a Pokemon with Poison Heal inflicts Poison on themselves with an attack, it uses up one of their Recovery Moves. If Toxic'd, the Toxic counter will still go up each round and Toxic will do the relevant damage for that round should their ability be disabled.

Def: Rank 5

Poison Jab
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Poison Sting
Sand Attack
Harden
Knock Off
Quick Attack
Fury Cutter
Faint Attack
X-Scissor
Acrobatics
U-Turn

Counter
Night Slash
Agility

Sky Attack
Aqua Tail

Taunt
Earthquake
Torment
Protect
Substitute
Dig
Brick Break

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, Spe/1.15, -10 Eva)

Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Ice Body (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Atk: 2
Def: 5 (+)
SpD: 8
Spe: 43 (50/1.15v) (-)
Base Rank Total: 23

Explosion
Stomp
Icy Wind
Curse
Superpower
Ice Beam
Ancient Power
Hammer Arm
Lock-On
Zap Cannon
Charge Beam
Hyper Beam

Counter

Thunderbolt
Rock Slide
Thunder Wave
Protect
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Ground
Flash Cannon

Venusaur [Jade] (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds a Rank to Attack, 15% less speed, -10% Evasion flat)

Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Spe: 69 (-)

Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Chlorophyll (DW- Unlocked): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip
PoisonPowder
Sleep Powder
Take Down
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent
Growth
Synthesis
SolarBeam

Giga Drain
Power Whip
Skull Bash

Hidden Power Rock
Earthquake
Sludge Bomb
Swords Dance
Sunny Day

Frenzy Plant
Outrage

Gallade [Demi Gravidon] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Sped, +10% Accuracy, -1 Rank Special Attack)

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 92 (+)

Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified (DW-UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Growl
Leer
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Fury Cutter
Slash
Psychic
Hypnosis
Swords Dance
Psycho Cut
Feint
Imprison
Close Combat
False Swipe
Stored Power

Disable
Encore
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Skill Swap
Mean Look

Aerial Ace
Thunderbolt
Will-o-Wisp
Torment
Reflect
Giga Impact
Brick Break
Taunt
Rock Slide
Substitute
Light Screen
Thunder Wave
Earthquake
Trick Room
Low Sweep
X-Scissor
Stone Edge
Rock Tomb
Endure
Focus Punch
Safeguard

Ice Punch
Thunderpunch
Pain Split
Fire Punch
Wish
Mimic
Knock Off
Trick
Zen Headbutt
Magic Coat

Raid Only:
Dispel

Togekiss [Quartz] (Male)
Nature:Bold (Increase Defense by 1, Decrease Attack by 1)

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5

Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Super Luck (DW-Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Magical Leaf
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Follow Me
Gift Pass
Ancient Power
Safeguard
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
ExtremeSpeed
Sky Attack
Wish

Tailwind
Counter
Magic Coat
Water Pulse
Shock Wave
Heal Bell
Heat Wave

Extrasensory
Morning Sun
Nasty Plot
Mirror Move

Grass Knot
Fly
Toxic
HP Ice
Psyshock
Defog
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Light Screen
Reflect
Protect
Substitute
Thunder Wave

NFE army lets gogogogogogo

Pawn: Mime Jr.

Mime Jr.[Clown](M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Soundproof (Innate): Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.
Filter (Innate): This Pokemon has a special energy barrier that reduces the Base Attack Power of any opponent’s super-effective attack by two (2).
Technician(DW) (Can be enabled): This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.

Stats:
HP: 80
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (17)
Tickle
Barrier
Confusion
Copycat
Meditate
Encore
Doubleslap
Mimic
Light Screen
Reflect
Psybeam

Confuse Ray
Hypnosis
Nasty Plot

Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Psyshock

Rook: Electabuzz

Electabuzz*[Sparkplug](M)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)
Type: Electric

Abilities:
Static (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Vital Spirit(DW) (Can be enabled): This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:

EC: 7/9

Attacks: (19)
Quick Attack(*)
Leer(*)
ThunderPunch(*)
Thundershock(*)
Low Kick(*)
Swift(*)
Shock Wave(*)
Light Screen(*)
Screech

Ice Punch(*)
Fire Punch(*)
Meditate(*)

Thunder Wave(*)
Charge Beam(*)
Psychic(*)
Protect
Volt Switch
Wild Charge
Thunderbolt

Knight: Growlithe

Growlithe[Kelev](M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Intimidate(Can be activated): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Flash Fire(Innate): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Justified(DW)(Innate): This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 69 (+)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:(15)
Bite
Roar
Ember
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Take Down
Helping Hand
Flame Wheel
Reversal

Crunch
Close Combat
Morning Sun

Flamethrower
Aerial Ace
Dig

Bishop: Rebble

Rebble[Paleolithic]
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (-)
Spe: 90
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (14)
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem

Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball

Earth Power
Heat Wave
Vacuum Wave

Queen: Seadra

Seadra[Queendra](F)
Nature: Naive (x1.15 Spe, -1 SpDef, +15% Acc)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious

Abilities:
Poison Point (Can be disabled): This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Sniper (Innate): This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp(DW) (Can be enabled): This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 97.75 (+)
Base Rank Total: 15

EC:
4/9

Attacks: (17)
Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
BubbleBeam
Agility
Brine
Dragon Pulse

Signal Beam
Dragon Breath
Disable

Ice Beam
Scald
Rain Dance
Waterfall
Hidden Power (Electric, 7)

King: Hariyama

Hariyama[Sumo](M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpAtk)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Thick Fat (Innate): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Guts (Innate): This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force(DW) (Can be enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Spe: 50

Attacks: (22)
Tackle
Focus Energy
Sand Attack
Arm Thrust
Vital Throw
Fake Out
Whirlwind
Knock Off
SmellingSalt
Belly Drum
Force Palm
Seismic Toss
Heavy Slam

Cross Chop
Faint Attack
Revenge
Bullet Punch

Bulk Up
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Retaliate
Payback

Ready to get smashed.

Let's do this.

Pawn: Charles the Darmanitan

Darmanitan [Charles] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Sheer Force: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Zen Mode (DW) (Can Be Enabled): (Innate) Once below 50% of its maximum HP, the Pokemon can focus incredible energy into its body and change forms.

Stats

Moves:
Tackle
Rollout
Incinerate
Rage
Fire Fang
Headbutt
Uproar
Facade
Fire Punch
Work Up
Thrash
Flare Blitz
Taunt
Superpower

Flame Wheel
Hammer Arm
Take Down

Dig
Earthquake
Brick Break
Flame Charge
Rock Slide

Total Moves: 22

Rook: Lloyd the Scyther

Scyther [Lloyd] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +30% Accuracy, -1 SpA)

Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
Steadfast (DW): (innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Spe: 121 (+)

EC: 2/6

Moves:
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Double Team
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter
X-Scissor
Feint

Counter
Night Slash
Reversal

Brick Break
Aerial Ace
U-Turn

Total Moves: 18

Knight: Harvey the Volcarona

Volcarona [Harvey] (M)
Nature: Rash (+ Sp. Atk, - Sp. Def)
Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW) (Unlocked): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 6 (+)

Moves:
Ember
String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down
Fire Spin
Flame Charge
Silver Wind
Quiver Dance
Bug Buzz
Hurricane
Fiery Dance

Magnet Rise
Morning Sun
Zen Headbutt

Toxic
Fire Blast
Acrobatics
Overheat
Hyper Beam
Psychic

Total Moves: 20

Bishop: Ness the Grovyle

Ness (Grovyle) (M)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and a 20% accuracy boost on all attacks; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Unburden (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Stats:
Attack: Rank 3
Defense: Rank 1 (-)
Sp. Atk: Rank 3
Sp. Def: Rank 3
Speed: 109 (+)

EC: 4/9

Moves:
Pound
Leer
Absorb
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Screech
Leaf Blade
Agility
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm

Leech Seed
Leaf Storm
DragonBreath

Energy Ball
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Rock Slide
Acrobatics
X-Scissor

Total Moves: 18

Queen: Rachel the Togekiss

Togekiss [Rachel] (F)
Nature: Rash (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type:

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 6 (+)

DC: 2/5

Moves:
Sky Attack
Extremespeed
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Extrasensory
Mirror Move
Nasty Plot

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Fire Blast
Hyper Beam

Air Cutter

Total Moves: 21

King: Jack the Charizard

Charizard [Jack] (M)
Nature: Rash (+ Sp. Atk, - Sp. Def)
Type:

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power (DW) (Unlocked): (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:

Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Leer
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Air Slash
Metal Claw
Smokescreen
Rage
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang
Slash
Fire Spin
Inferno
Heat Wave

Dragon Pulse
Flare Blitz
Crunch

Blast Burn

Dig
Fire Blast
Overheat
SolarBeam
Earthquake
Fly

Seismic Toss

Total Moves: 27

I'm in and interested.

Pawn: Rampardos
Rook: Lucario
Knight: Camerupt
Bishop: Froslass
Queen: Rotom-F
King: Zebstrika

Rampardos (Fracture) (M)
Nature: Mild (Defense decreased by one rank, Special Attack increased by one rank)
Type: Rock
Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats: 97/125/60-/65+/50/58

Atk: Rank 7
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 58
BRT: 20

DC: 5/5 - DW unlocked!

Ability:
Ability 1: Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Ability 2: Sheer Force: (DW, Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face
Assurance
Zen Headbutt
Head Smash
Endeavor

Crunch
Hammer Arm
Iron Head

Blizzard
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Thunderbolt
Dragon Tail
Protect
Dig

Lucario (Force) F
Nature: Brave (+1 Attack, a 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast: (innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Ability 2: Inner Focus: (innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Ability 3: Justified: (DW not yet unlocked, innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats: 70/110+/70/115/70/90-

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 78 (-)

Attacks:
Dark Pulse
Quick Attack
Foresight
Detect
Metal Claw
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Bone Rush
Reversal
Screech
Metal Sound
Heal Pulse
Aura Sphere
ExtremeSpeed

Blaze Kick
Crunch
Hi Jump Kick

Protect
Earthquake
Swords Dance

22 moves

Camerupt (Flare) (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Rank in special attack; A 15% decrease in Base Speed [truncated] and a +10% flat increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 Accuracy becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks.)
Type: Fire/Ground
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Ground:
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Magma Armor: (innate) This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).
Ability 2: Solid Rock: (innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Ability 3: Anger Point: When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Stats: 70/100/70/105+/75/40-

Spe: 34 (-)

DC: 5/5- DW unlocked!

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Take Down
Amnesia
Flame Burst
Earth Power
Flamethrower
Eruption

Heat Wave
Yawn
Stockpile

Flame Charge
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Will O' Wisp
Protect
Fire Blast
SolarBeam
Toxic
Stone Edge
Sunny Day

Endure

Total Moves: 25

Froslass Frigid (F)
Nature: Timid (A 15% increase in Base Speed [Rounded Up] and a +19% (127^2/870 rounded) flat increase in accuracy on this Pokemon's attacks; -1 Rank in Attack)

Type: Ice/Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats: 70/80-/70/80/70/110+

Spe: 127 (+)
BRT: 19

DC: 5/5-DW Unlocked!

Abilities:
Ability 1: Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Ability 2: Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Blizzard
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Ominous Wind
Destiny Bond

Disable
Weather Ball
Fake tears
Bide

Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Fire, base 7)
Substitute
Rest
Light Screen
Thunder
Taunt

Pain Split

Total Moves: 24

Rotom (Fridge) U
Nature: Modest (+1 special attack, -1 attack)
Type: Electric/Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
50/50-/77/95+/77/91
50/65-/107/105+/107/86

Spe: 91
Size Class: 1 (0.3m)
Weight Class: 1 (0.3kg)

Def: Rank 4
Spe: 86
Size Class: 1 (0.3m)
Weight Class: 1 (0.3kg)

Moves:
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
ThunderShock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave
Substitute
Hex
Discharge

Shadow Ball
Will O' Wisp
Volt Switch
Reflect
Light Screen
Thunderbolt
Protect

Pain Split
Mud-Slap
Signal Beam

Zebstrika (Faraday) (M)
Nature: Naive (Speed increased by 1.15x rounded up and accuracy increased by 18% (88^2/435 rounded up); Special Defense decreased by one rank)

Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats: 75/100/63/80/63-/116+

Atk: ****
Def: ***
SpA: ***
SpD-: ** (-)
Spe: 134 (+)

DC: 5/5-DW unlocked!

Abilities:
Ability 1: Lightning Rod: (innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Ability 2: Motor Drive: (innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Ability 3: Sap Sipper (DW, innate) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Tail Whip
Charge
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Flame Charge
Pursuit
Spark
Wild Charge
Thrash

Me First
Screech
Double Kick

Protect
Hidden Power (Ice, 7)
Double Team
Rest
Substitute
Thunder
Overheat

Total moves: 20

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
THIS IS THE TWENTY-FOUR HOUR WARNING.

As of now, it will be 24 hours until the signups for the Alpha test of Pokechess close. I might be a bit late getting to it, but rest assured, it will close. Please post if you are interested, and to those who have, edit in your teams!

THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE AT APPROXIMATELY 4:00 PM CENTRAL TIME.

Would like to try this out
(something easy for my NFEs please)
Pawn: Aipom
Rook: Lilligant
Knight: Riolu
Bishop: Vulpix
Queen: Haunter
King: Magneton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)