・゚✧ (≖ᴗ≖✿) Potatoville ✧*・

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Aw, thanks guys :D Wow, old topic is old.

Yeah, I haven't been drawing much lately since I got distracted by Pokemon breeding and stuff (the RNG is so cool .-.) but I've actually been thinking about an interesting comic I want to draw pertaining to Smogon's Wifi forum (ahah?) so perhaps~

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'll start drawing more soon, especially since I promised I'd draw a few things for my friend's PowerPoint for their panel at Otakon this year 8D;; adfsdf

RNG? I know of Platinum and others but what is RNG stands for? Yeah, busy busy busy~!

Otakon! You do for their Panel! Omg, omg, omg!

RNG = Random Number Generator. [thread=52180]DPPt PRNG Research[/thread] has a lot of good information about that.

Amazing art Rona. I really like the PokEMOn stuff, especially the Delibird one.

Rona..

I spent, like, three days looking to see if you had an art thread, a while ago, and couldn't find it. .-.'

haha, like I have told you maaanny times - your art is wonderful!* ^___^

*(in fact, isn't this the first thing I ever said to you before I even knew how cool you were? ♥)

I didn't see this before cause I took a break or something, but this stuff is fuckin amazing. Especially that absol. I was like "o my shithole" when I saw that.

And you definitely should post more arts and change your major from bio to art. (you probably said that a long time ago, but i just read it lol).

</artgasm>

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Thanks for the kind words, guys! x)

Wow, it's been forever since I posted in here. Was just feeling a random surge of nostalgia for smogon and found that my Wifi Trading thread got closed, so I guess... this is the only thread I can post in. LOL. Well, good news is...some new pictures since I last posted! Yippeeee--

PokEMOn - Johto Starters.

Peekatchu in da Shawa.

Chibi Jareth.

The Chosen One (Sephiroth themed)

Rob Lucci - St. Poplar

..yeah the rest of it is mostly One Piece themed artwork so I'll just stop there xd

Kinda want to ask if my trading thread can be re-opened even though I probably won't be getting any trading or RNGing done anyways...ahh. Oh well. Thanks for looking <3

[edit] Ah crap. Forgot we aren't allowed to post links. Didn't want to stretch the page with large images so everything up there is linked to their respective DeviantART entries on my DeviantART...afsdfsdfdsf hope you don't mind. xP

ONE PIECE JUST GOT MORE AMAZING BECAUSE OF YOUR ART! I honestly didnt think One Piece could possibly get better. You have proven me wrong. I'm very very glad.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Heh, I haven't really drawn FMA before, I've read the whole thing but didn't see Brotherhood yet. D:

ONE PIECE JUST GOT MORE AMAZING BECAUSE OF YOUR ART! I honestly didnt think One Piece could possibly get better. You have proven me wrong. I'm very very glad.
LOL thanks xD
I adore One Piece to bits, there're so many fanarts I want to draw but I don't have the time. Or the anatomical skills, it's very hard to find good body references without feeling like a complete perv. o_x

A few more of my One Piece artsies then~

Ace + Luffy: The Campfire

Great Sensei Hattori

Devon and the Gofer Boy

Oh my. This makes me want to travel deep into Smeargle's Studio for other hidden gems like this brilliant art thread. Your cute emo 'mons and your more fleshed out detailed drawings both look fantastic! The fat headed Totodile and the Absol particularly catch my attention but everything looks so amazing it just shows how great those are in particular.

Hope you continue to update!

Ohmigod.
Absol is just...just...so awesome and freaky and awesome and devilish and awesome and beastly and awesome and AWESOME and awesome and... AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!!
Did I mention I like it?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Thanks guys! C:

I do have another Pokemon idea in my head, I'll be drawing it soon *o*
It'll involve a Wailord. :T

All my favorite never updated art threads are getting bumped. Glorious! Next thing you know Rocket Grunt will get off his ass and post stuff on his!

Wailord breeding jokes are not rare by any means, but I did like the lips and just your style of art so I loved it anyway!

Your delibird captures everything I wanted to capture but was unable to, so I settled for tits.

:D

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Suffering an extreme bout of boredom, so I'm lurking that battle thread.

Guess I'll post here what I've posted there so far. All of these can be found on my DeviantArt as well.
Thanks for looking. *-*

All my favorite never updated art threads are getting bumped. Glorious! Next thing you know Rocket Grunt will get off his ass and post stuff on his!

Wailord breeding jokes are not rare by any means, but I did like the lips and just your style of art so I loved it anyway!
Yeah, was mainly cause I RNGed my own Wailord with a Wailady mommy and a Smeargle dad. |D Thanks!
I guess I should update more, heh.

Your delibird captures everything I wanted to capture but was unable to, so I settled for tits.

:D
lolol u

fantastic :O
Why thank ye ;D

I looove the PokEMOn!!!
xD

Crux

Banned deucer.
I like your art! =]

If I could request a suave Ferroseed to use in my sig / avatar that would be great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)