2012/2013 Soccer/Football thread

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Suarez reaffirming why he's my most hated player in world football, and the second time in two weeks that a player should have been given a red against Chelsea and gotten away with it during the match, bullshit.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
A clever footballer but a shameless rascal........ I'm also really concerned about our inability to carve out good chances. Even against Fulham, the two goals scored by Terry and one from Luiz masked Chelsea's struggle to break Fulham down and now we're only ahead because of a corner goal and a penalty.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The whistle should have blown for fucks sake, and Suarez shouldn't have been on the pitch. Enjoy being suspended for the rest of the season you fucker.

Stallion

Tree Young
He bit someone and scored the equalizer afterwards, heads better be rolling for this.

Oh and I know Terry is hated more universally but I'm a Chelsea fan so I'm personally inclined to hate Suarez more.

Fucking hell I am so fucking furious right now I mean why Suarez didn't get sent off earrlier beats me, so then hey he scores when he shouldn't be on the pitch, 30 seconds after the fucking whistle should have been blown. I mean what the fuck.

The whistle should have blown for fucks sake, and Suarez shouldn't have been on the pitch. Enjoy being suspended for the rest of the season you fucker.
^This

We still have a game in hand so unless we get fucked over again we will be third. Although the remaining games look difficult, we should be able to at least get into the champions league.

suarez should apologize first and foremost

i just want to know what's going through his mind when he does something like this. what made him think that biting ivanovic is a remotely good idea?

Suarez doesn't think, this has been established by his actions since the last World Cup lol.

Also to those complaining about the whistle not being blown earlier, welcome to Fergie time.

Lol I love the Soccer Memes page on Facebook. Just minutes after the biting incident, they have 5 hilarious pictures making fun of Suarez.

also rofl at the twitter trends right now about Suarez's menu, I swear this never gets old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)