28 Weeks Later Mafia: End Game

Who is the most delicious and deserves godlike status?

• matty

Votes: 76 41.3%
  • Team Aether

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • ExplorerAce

Votes: 87 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Night 3

Night 3
Guys it’s not me!
:high-pitched screaming:
The one named Veedrock was just eaten alive.
However it seems the Infected only managed to eat his limbs.
They place the rest of Veedrock inside a refrigerator where they will save him for tomorrow to feast on.
It also seems that the one named Shade has returned, unharmed.
Alright, I’m out.

Veedrock was (technically still is):
Dear Veedrock,
You are Uncle Phil.

After being revealed to be the ringleader of the Assassins you launched a full scale military assault on the United States Government, consuming over half the East Coast using bipedal robots called metal gears and mercenaries hired from Darfur. Unfortunately, you miscalculated the effectiveness of the US military and found yourself in a rut. Utilizing one of your mages, you decided to open a demon portal looking for reinforcements. Unfortunately, instead of the reinforcements you were looking for you unleashed Mannoroth and the Rage Virus upon the world. Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I would like to take a minute just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia born and raised. On the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I begged and pleaded with her the other day, but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. she gave me a kiss and she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it first class, yo this is bad, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like, hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

To help your team, since you are not much of fighter you will use your influence as a judge to talk things over with people. During the night, you may send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Force User1 to vote User2'. During the night you will have a nice long talk with User1 about life and convince them to vote for User2. If they do not vote for User2, User1 will be godkilled at the end of the day, unless something irregular were to happen.

As a rather large man, if you are ever lynched, the following day will have no lynch since everybody will still have leftovers from your dead body. This is additive in case you are lynched in a tie (eg if it is a two man tie then there would be no lynch for the next two days).

<snip>

You are allied with the Assassins. You win if the Assassins win.
It is now Night 3, Night 3 will end in 48 hours or when I get all necessary pms in.

Like you could have done anything even if it was in your window of inactivity.

BTW, when you guys write your pms, it would be a lot more efficient if you guys put what you want in the title.
Title: 'Night X - Commit Suicide' etc

After looking at Team Aether's previous posts I saw that he doesn't seem to be following any posting restriction. What is your restriction, Aether? You're acting suspicious. I want your flesh!!!

Fine, I will tell: I have mention to high fives, how legend-wait for it-dary something is, suits, or how awesome something is. So, as you can see, all of my posts have mentioned one of those things. >:P If I get lynched, I'm going to be pissed.

BOOO, Staraptor Call you got OWND by LN! CRITICAL HIT! Hahahaha

Anyway. I have the power to kill someone tonight. I asked LN to give me the identity of someone who he was sure was mafia, but he won't answer. So if anyone has any suggestion, please feel free to tell me.

JUST LET ME PLAY THE WAY I WANT TO PLAY! I'M ON FIRE MAN! I CAN'T STOP!

OK guys. If you don't want to say anything, that's fine. Now I'm asking you to claim to me before midnight British time (=7 PM EST if I'm not mistaken). If you don't send me a PM with your role (you can keep some details for yourself if you want, just your basic role), you're putting yourself in danger.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys. It's me, LonelyNess.

So no one is seriously stupid enough to believe anything that Accent says, right?

If you are, he's been confirmed mafia for a little while now and he's just trying to get the stupid people to claim to him. (Hint: that means don't talk to him).

Ok, the sun should rise anytime now.

Please, guys, don't take everything for granted. Read the thread carefully, a couple of players sound fishy. There's one particularly who's been requesting claims, keeping the info for himself, making sure that he's the only one who has it, and has apparently no ability... and yet everyone follows him blindly. Now I'm not saying that LonelyNess is mafia, I'm only saying that so far I haven't seen any proof that he wasn't (if I had, things would have been how so much easier). It's also interesting to see how he was first playing along with IPL only to request a lynch the following day, and lack of risks his claims come with (vanilla villager, info from Scrubs)

Since I wanted to use this night for the village and not for myself, I didn't target LN, as the majority seems to trust him. But I struggled with myself. LN, you know, insults aren't necessary in a dialogue between grown-ups (I don't know your age though).

Now of course I can't live one more day, since it would basically be a wasted lynch on me... but what could have been an excellent move for the Infected might turn out to be a wasted opportunity. Here's hoping that everything goes well.

oh right:
BOOOOOOOOM!
HEADSHOT!

Accent, there are a ton of points you have misunderstood, most of which I will point out after I deal with a new PM.

Okay back. Firstly:

Please, guys, don't take everything for granted. Read the thread carefully, a couple of players sound fishy. There's one particularly who's been requesting claims, keeping the info for himself, making sure that he's the only one who has it, and has apparently no ability... and yet everyone follows him blindly.
We are completely aware of who we are following, even the fact that he may be a mafia leader. As far as we've seen, his lynches have been solid lynches, especially the one on IPL Day one. I would also much rather follow some one like him instead of someone like you, who threatens the gun at anyone that does not claim.

And to address the fishy players part: We are aware there are those that are fishy. However, we can only deal with one non-villager at a time. We have a target and we will deal with that first, then move on to others.

Accent said:
Now I'm not saying that LonelyNess is mafia, I'm only saying that so far I haven't seen any proof that he wasn't (if I had, things would have been how so much easier). It's also interesting to see how he was first playing along with IPL only to request a lynch the following day
To be clear, They were never officially working together. LonelyNess became weary of IPL from the start, as did I. I became very weary of him especially after D1, when he was acting very suspicious on IRC. Claiming neutral and posting without an apparent restriction were signs to LN that IPL was up to no good, and justly stopped communication. Plans changed, accent, due to the fact that the devouring of IPL was to further the village.

Since I wanted to use this night for the village and not for myself, I didn't target LN, as the majority seems to trust him. But I struggled with myself. LN, you know, insults aren't necessary in a dialogue between grown-ups (I don't know your age though).
He's calling you stupid because you claim to have a kill tonight, and most of us have yet to see a killing villager in non-fluo mafia.

Now of course I can't live one more day, since it would basically be a wasted lynch on me... but what could have been an excellent move for the Infected might turn out to be a wasted opportunity. Here's hoping that everything goes well.

oh right:
BOOOOOOOOM!
HEADSHOT!
Reinstating Bush would be much less painful than you trying to convince us you are not mafia and that we are wasting a lynch.

Looks like Explorer Ace forgot to use his posting restriction. Let's eat him next!
My dear friend, I will explain something to you just after I get a quick bite to eat.

Back.

My friend, how can you be so mistaken as to accuse me of not following my posting restriction? Compare any two posts side by side and there should be a glaring obvious similarity. I encourage all of you who are tempted to make such an inane statement like this to look at my posts side by side. And for
those that still don't get it, I will quote someone who will make it absolutely clear:
Eo ut Mortus said:
Explorrrrrrrrerrrrrrr Ace's big pause marrrrrrrrkes me thrrrrrink he's a bearrrrrrr (hurrrrrrrhurrrrrrr get it?).

Day 4
I woke this morning to the sounds of screaming.
The one named Accent was found disemboweled.
With no one around to give him medical attention, the Infected stopped his pain the only way they knew how.
Seeing crazy maniacal sub-humans consuming the intestines of a still living human is something that I hope to never see.
There does not seem to be any other “injuries” during the night.
There seems to be some kind of commotion in the Infected compound.
It seems that during the night an Infected decided to have a late night snack and broke into the freezer.
Poor Uncle Phil could not even fight back due to his lack of limbs.
His blood paints the walls of the freezer, who knows what happened in his last moments.
The Infected have gathered for their 3rd lynch since I have been here.

Accent was:
Dear accent,
You are FPS Doug.

BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOM HEAD-SHOT! Yeah you are that crazy qqing rage quiter FPS Doug from purepwnage. While playing Time Crisis at an arcade in New York City you acquired the Rage Virus when you exchanged needles with an infected heroin addict (we all know you are high on something and it is most definitely not life). So yeah, you like FPS' and you have like a super l33t computer or should I say you had a super l33t computer.

As an Infected, you now have the ability to actually go out in society and use your ability to go for the headshot to aid your allies. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Threaten User with Headshot'. That night you will scream BOOM HEADSHOT at your target and frighten them enough so that they drop whatever items that they had in their possession. If you do not send your night pm, your pent up anger will be dished out on your super l33t computer once again and will cause you to commit suicide.

<snip>

When posting in the thread you must make all of your posts over the top and totally insane cause that is what you are. Needless to say, bad stuff will happen if you do not comply.

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win.
It is now Day 4, Day 4 will end in 48 hours or 24 hours after the first dining request is made.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys. It's me, LonelyNess.

(yes I double posted, I just love getting chances to use my post restriction. <3)

With the death of our Thief, it has come to my attention that we need to make an attempt to nail down what items the village -does- have in its possession and eliminate the item stealing aspect from this game. So today we're going to be lynching a mafia thief!

Feast your eyes on today's lynch target, Thorns, and get to feasting people!

Devour Thorns

oh and today we have a special treat! We're gonna be pirates! ARGH! Follow my lead everyone.

PIRATES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)