5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Thanks a whole bunch, I've been waiting to provide my input on some pokemon. Could I please reserve Armaldo and Raikou so I could put my own analysis and opinions up?

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks a whole bunch, I've been waiting to provide my input on some pokemon. Could I please reserve Armaldo and Raikou so I could put my own analysis and opinions up?
Raikou fine, but not Armaldo. We are currently only writing analyses for 'competitive' Pokemon, and Armaldo is not classified as such. If you want to argue that Armaldo should be given an analysis, please follow the link in the OP and go to the relevant thread.

Sorry for the misunderstandings with Sableye, my mistake. I don't know what DW abilities are released; I do remember there was a thread made that listed them, but I haven't tried finding it. Anyways, I'd like to Reserve:
Abomasnow
Jirachi
Heracross
Moltres.

If I can't reserve more than one at a time, just set me up for Jirachi or Moltres. Either is fine in that situation.

EDIT: I heard we can only reserve 3 at a time, so in that case. I'll just reserve Moltres, Abomasnow, and Jirachi.

I had a question, if the DW ability of the Pokemon we are writing about has not been released yet, do we need to mention it in the analysis?

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The things I was supposed to do are now both "UU", so I'd like to reserver Pendoraa, if that would be okay.

I also may or may not PM The LegendKiller regarding Genesect, since it's the one Pokemon I am very experienced with, and would be able to write with ease.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll reserve Shaymin.
Don't try and say Shaymin isn't competitive.
Shaymin-S is gonna be banned again anyway.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I just want to make sure: Is this the list of pokemon that we cannot write analyses about? If so, can I reserve Chillaccino?

EDIT: Never mind. thanks bmb

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OKAY I'm back after a long break. The OP should be completely up to date now (and I've wasted an evening of my life, yeah)

Now, question time:

For my third reservation I would like to reserve Leafeon please.
Uncompetitive, so no.

Reserving Morobareru

When can I start writing stuff?
Whenever you want to.

I just want to make sure: Is this the list of pokemon that we cannot write analyses about? If so, can I reserve Chillaccino?
No, it isn't. Refer to the thread given in the OP for uncompetitive analyses (ie. this one). In any case, you should only be reserving those listed under "Current Analyses" in the OP, so Chirachiino shouldn't be reserved at this time.

OKAY I'm back after a long break. The OP should be completely up to date now (and I've wasted an evening of my life, yeah)

Now, question time:

Uncompetitive, so no.
I don't mean to argue or anything, but Leafeon was listed underneath the current analyses...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)