1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Discussion in 'BW OU Analyses' started by alexwolf, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Wafflez

Wafflez

Excellent job!This is really helpful.
    I just wanted to drop buy to say that you made a mistake in the link of the skeleton of Jaroda.If you click the link you get the skeleton of Victini and oddly enough its not mentioned in victini.
  2. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

3. Baydren

Baydren

4. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

5. B-Lulz

B-Lulz You ain't gotta love it 'cos the hood gone love it
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Would like to reserve Torterra, please!
  6. Calm Pokemaster

Calm Pokemaster
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

My Tauros analysis is complete, and ready for QC checks. It can be found here
  7. Benlisted

Benlisted

8. Husky

Husky

9. Don Honchkrorleone

Don Honchkrorleone

Spiritomb is in skeleton format. Needing some bump.
  10. ungulateman

ungulateman

Alright, Heatran will be up before the weekend (depending on where you live).

I'll see if I can get one of my other three up by Sunday, but no promises. I still have schoolwork to do.
  11. ParaChomp

ParaChomp

12. lulzer

lulzer

My Dragonite analysis is already a Skeleton and ready for QC!
    Check it here
  13. smashlloyd20

smashlloyd20

14. Galladiator

Galladiator

15. Ahhhhhh......Clefable.

Ahhhhhh......Clefable.

I would love to try to tackle Clefable!! I think it would be only appropriate. If it's open still, I would love to call dibs.
  16. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Couple of updates to note for everybody

Firstly, please extend a warm thank you to Setsuna, who is helping me keep this index up-to-date in addition to all his moderation and Quality Control duties in this forum, which I don't need to tell you is a phenomenal workload, and is making keeping this index running a lot easier. So, just giving him the credit he deserves here.

Second, all of you with active analyses or reservations should be aware of this:

From http://www.smogon.com/forums/announcement.php?f=156&a=174

So please update your titles to this new format to help keep the C&C machine running smoothly. The index should stay the same as I find it easier to keep track of analyses this way, but every other thread in this subforum should conform to this standard.

That's all, and keep working hard!
  17. smashlloyd20

smashlloyd20

I've got a question. What do we call an analysis that we wrote up but hasn't been QC approved yet?
  18. Don Honchkrorleone

Don Honchkrorleone

I'd ask the same question, smash, since I have a Banette and a Quagsire analysis that didn't got approved yet.
  19. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

I'm not entirely sure. Personally I'd say "written" instead of "skeleton" eg. Deoxys-A (Written) (QC Approved 0/2), which is pretty explicit and doesn't really add any extra levels of complication (that's what I've done with my analyses anyway).
  20. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I edited the announcement, since I now realize that "skeleton" was misleading. Some people have chosen to write out the full analysis before QC approval, which is okay, although writing out a skeleton first is recommended. Hopefully the new standard is clearer now. Thanks for your cooperation, and sorry for the confusion.
  21. Venser

Venser

My Charizard analysis is in skeleton and awaiting QC approval; I will edit the thread title to reflect this.
  22. Setsuna

Setsuna Prototype
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    The Smog Leader

Modification

This is now the thread in which reservations are to be made. It will continue serving as a way to keep track of everyone's movements, as well. Thank you!

Forget about posting in the previously existent thread located in Main 5th Generation, you guys can make your reservations here now.
  23. sax king

sax king

I think I'll do that now. Reserving Enbuoo!
  24. Setsuna

Setsuna Prototype
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    The Smog Leader

Please read this first, Enbuoo is here.
  25. Venser

Venser

I'm taking over Kerudio and Hihidaruma, and both are being worked on.

Question: Is it okay if I edit and continue what's been worked on? Or do I need to rewrite the two?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)