A New Beginner [Republicans Win]

Blackhawk11

one on one
God damn blackhawk, you are a freaking psychic with the helicopter/Alaska/Sarah Palin thing.

Will talk more about what happened with us Aliens post game, but good game and congrats to the village! Glad I got subbed in!
When i think of helicopters, I think of Alaska, when i think of Alaska, I think of Palin. No brainer! :P But gg village, you got all us bad guys :/

I just want to say this straight up because it's what all my fellow mafians are thinking:

You guys lucked out a LOT. I'll get into it more in the post game, but DAMN man. Just wait to you hear the shenanigans that went down...

But still you did a good job sniffing out the wolf, Draycos was absolutely murdering you guys for a while there and he did a damn good job of throwing us off the scent. We were convinced that Penguin was either wolf or LME and he actually wasn't either XD. Have to say that was a good bit of detective work.

Also really great job not doing any mislynches, though I have to say the vote where me and Draycos were on the chopping block was seriously bad for you guys (if one or two things had gone differently the game would've shaped up a lot worse for you guys). Other than that though you didn't fall for me, BT, Solace OR Draycos7 defenses, which is quite a feat. Well done on that.

Next time maybe there'll be a bit less crossfire XD.

I just want to say this straight up because it's what all my fellow mafians are thinking:

You guys lucked out a LOT. I'll get into it more in the post game, but DAMN man. Just wait to you hear the shenanigans that went down...

But still you did a good job sniffing out the wolf, Draycos was absolutely murdering you guys for a while there and he did a damn good job of throwing us off the scent. We were convinced that Penguin was either wolf or LME and he actually wasn't either XD. Have to say that was a good bit of detective work.

Also really great job not doing any mislynches, though I have to say the vote where me and Draycos were on the chopping block was seriously bad for you guys (if one or two things had gone differently the game would've shaped up a lot worse for you guys). Other than that though you didn't fall for me, BT, Solace OR Draycos7 defenses, which is quite a feat. Well done on that.

Next time maybe there'll be a bit less crossfire XD.
I will concede, the vote between you two was a bad idea, and the crossfire was what saved the game for us. No way we could have won without it.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
gj town, it was fun seeing draycos post and knowing it was all bs since I was mayor, sorry about my remarkable inactivity, but at least I helped a bit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)