1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

A New Beginner [Republicans Win]

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by askaninjask, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Tan

Tan

I totally called the lone wolf being Sarah Palin. gg guys, this was a good first mafia game for me. I'll probably play more in the future ^^
  2. Blackhawk11

Blackhawk11 one on one

When i think of helicopters, I think of Alaska, when i think of Alaska, I think of Palin. No brainer! :P But gg village, you got all us bad guys :/
  3. Jimera0

Jimera0 You don't understand, Edgar is the one in the hole!

I just want to say this straight up because it's what all my fellow mafians are thinking:

You guys lucked out a LOT. I'll get into it more in the post game, but DAMN man. Just wait to you hear the shenanigans that went down...

But still you did a good job sniffing out the wolf, Draycos was absolutely murdering you guys for a while there and he did a damn good job of throwing us off the scent. We were convinced that Penguin was either wolf or LME and he actually wasn't either XD. Have to say that was a good bit of detective work.

Also really great job not doing any mislynches, though I have to say the vote where me and Draycos were on the chopping block was seriously bad for you guys (if one or two things had gone differently the game would've shaped up a lot worse for you guys). Other than that though you didn't fall for me, BT, Solace OR Draycos7 defenses, which is quite a feat. Well done on that.

Next time maybe there'll be a bit less crossfire XD.
  4. penguin344

penguin344

I will concede, the vote between you two was a bad idea, and the crossfire was what saved the game for us. No way we could have won without it.
  5. Living So Zambian

Living So Zambian formerly VN.
    is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderator

gj town, it was fun seeing draycos post and knowing it was all bs since I was mayor, sorry about my remarkable inactivity, but at least I helped a bit!
  6. Draycos7

Draycos7

tbh Honus your inactivity saved my ass multiple times, so thanks.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)