Fold or ball up?

• Fold

Votes: 52 52.0%
  • Ball up

Votes: 48 48.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl I feel like you can't really get right in there if you fold.

I feel like balling up actually does a better job of cleaning your ass than folding would. So what if you use a couple sheets more if you ball but folding makes me feel like an autistic grandma.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rofl I feel like you can't really get right in there if you fold.

I feel like balling up actually does a better job of cleaning your ass than folding would. So what if you use a couple sheets more if you ball but folding makes me feel like an autistic grandma.
I feel the opposite lol

Better question: who uses wet wipes? Not gonna lie. I used some of my son's diaper wipes once and have never looked back.

baby wipes are excellent if you have the runs, their softness does not hurt your anus at all, plus you get really clean

they are pretty expensive though, don't use them on regular crap, but its a good idea to keep a pack around

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
who the FUCK balls up their toilet paper like some utterly inept retard ?????

so far the winning option...wtf smogon

so proud of you all, keep fighting the good fight. also good point vintage books, it is much more difficult to really uh feel like you got everything with just a fold. also if you are really accomplished you can re-scrunch the ball to wipe a second time, though i wouldn't reccomend this tactic for minors

How the fuck do you ball it up.

Like what. Are you content with the poopybutt feeling? Your asshole is in the shape of a bull but goddamn the your asscheeks are a wall.

spoiler alert: any thread/poll regarding toilet/bathroom behavior will, with very few exceptions, be spilt 50/50 with each side throwing the most heinous of insults at one another and questioning their sanity

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ah, our resident internet tough guy has decided to leave fighting Vincent in the dormant NHL thread and grace us with his wisdom here, ignoring all pretenses of facetiousness or attempts at light hearted character jabbing.

Thank you as always, popemobile ^_^

each method has distinct advantages. Folding gets more material and saves money, but has the ability to spread as opposed to taking it completely off. Balling it up can take more material off, but can be uncomfortable and waste toilet paper.

we are lacking option 4: the no wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)