ADV Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm brutally sick so that's thrown a wrench in getting the next rd up. apologies. expect it to come on thursday at the latest but likelier tomorrow. if you still haven't played then well you really have no excuse now

I'm brutally sick so that's thrown a wrench in getting the next rd up. apologies. expect it to come on thursday at the latest but likelier tomorrow. if you still haven't played then well you really have no excuse now
double subs for unfinished games?

My opp couldn't play in the first week, didn't VMed me back and didn't played after last weekend ST, even after BKC commented in the original VM. Activity

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
unu hasnt shown up either day after 6 like he said and i waited as long as i could... hopefully we can play

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
unu hasnt shown up either day after 6 like he said and i waited as long as i could... hopefully we can play
sorry man ill be right there if youre down to play

also sorry i had a track meet today that i forgot about when schedulign but i WILL be on tomorrow i guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)