An animated battle for you!

The game is still alive. I'm working on stages now and just finished Revenankh's. The entrance to a temple at the crack of dawn...so like, Rev's going to have to work fast or turn to dust I guess.

Also, a couple of taunts because I haven't posted an actual animation in this thread in ages.

Goddamn that is epic. I can't wait for this game to come out. Will it only be CAP or will there be some from the actual Pokedex as well?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are you writing this in Java? Amazing :O

If it is in java would you mind giving me a few tips? In my dreams I would love to do something like this

Hm. Nice. I saw some of the animations earlier too. Awesome. Marowak was the highlight of what I've seen so far, although Dragonite vs Gyarados was awesome too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIMCTo0pSAA

Right here.

Arghonaut's mostly complete, though he's missing a few moves still.

I know I said I would release the game after the first five CAPs, but delays in the music production have given me ample time to create a new character and perhaps further surprises down the line.
Additionally, if you have a deep, guttural voice and don't mind recording gibberish with a hokey pirate inflection, send me a PM; you could be the voice of Arghonaut!

Alchemator, no coding has gone into this project as I am using FighterMaker. It can be intimidating at first sight, but it doesn't require knowledge of any language and there is a body of help available on the Internet for those who look.

Truly inspirational stuff here, Cartoons!

I've been perusing past pages and I'm awestruck. Looking forward to your upcoming releases. (:

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Good work Cartoons! You're very talented. With this animations you gave more "life" to capmons.

You can go here to download FM2K, the newest version (though you have to sign up).
You'll find other resources and games for download there too.

It's lovely to see all these characters come to life and it will be more so when sound is added. Excellent work Cartoons, you're quite the inspiration and i'll be sure to try this game out when you release it.

As for your recent update, it appears that argho has a smaller hook and sword than I envisioned from the original art. This makes sense since it's more in line with your version of arghonaut you did for the sprite which was bulkier. I also note other cool little details like the fact that argho opens his other eye in shock when hit. Plenty of fun little things to look out for with all the characters.

I enjoy these a lot.

The Empoleon one was just.. hilarious at the end.. I wasn't expecting to laugh like I did. Nice slap.

Cartoons! The desert stage is great! I love the progress you're making on CAPfight. And, Argho looks awesome.

Fidgit is just painfully adorable! I love the way he points in the direction he's going, and the pose he adopts when he gets hit. I guess 8 arms allows for 4 times as much humour. :)

Thanks. I guess I'll post a link to the video for some context.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGE4vV67JC8

The music isn't official, but I'm getting rather impatient waiting on my musician, so I may just scavenge the Internet using already made songs for my stages (with permission of course).

Also have a Scizor illustration for The Smog that went unused:

So thanks everyone for your patience while I wrap up this game. Because I ended up doing them myself, I can assure you the voices are quite ridiculous!

Cartoons, you're pretty amazing man and so is your work! CAn't wait for official release of CAP fight. Fidgit is sooo my main.

Hey Cartoons!

Just thought I'd step in and say how cool the game looks! Keep up the project please, we would all like to play it :]

This game is looking insane Cartoons! I would sell my soul for your talent.

Also, the facial and hand gestures of Fidgit are just golden. :)
But, I'm waiting for Arghonaut, he's my fav CaP and I just can't wait to see him.

As always, keep up the amazing work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)