1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Anything Goes in this Mafia - The Damned Win!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Slim Guldo, Jul 6, 2010.

1. coolking49

coolking49

all right, I hae been subbed in, so anyone who has been in contact with vulcan fenrir thatg needs to tell me something, please do. Also, who should I claim to?
  2. General Spoon

General Spoon

You can claim to me.

Now, down to business. At the bottom of this post you will see my role PM for reference. It is like this. I hooked undisput3d (who is almost certainly the wolf) last night, fully expecting to stop a kill. But guess what happened?

Yeah, he was being protected by a safeguard. The only safeguard in the game is Aquamarius (yes, he is the last Desperate), who will also have a kill to work with tonight (Desperate kills on even nights, as we've managed to figure out). I've already used one of the hooks before, and I've already asked Slim if I'll get the second one back, and am expecting him to PM me back soon. I'm pretty sure I'll get it back, so I'll just hook undisput3d tonight to prevent any kills from occurring. But this backstabber must be dead, because I can't stop shit when both are alive.

Backstab Aquamarius. And facestab him for good measure.

Reference:

Also, I see that Nanoswine has decided to skip town today. He should be our lynch target when he gets back, because the Damned are going to be too powerful. undisput3d is unlikely to sit by and let them get the power to vote him out and win, so I would expect he'll start aiming his kills at the Damned as soon as we can't afford to lynch him, and we won't be able to afford to lynch him tomorrow.
  3. Aquamarius

Aquamarius

Fudging heck, I thought we didn't get moled. I suppose GeneralSpoon is mafia, then. Still, Undisput3d is the biggest threat atm. And yeah, I'm the last Desperate. Well, unless GS is prevented from, like, leading the village to death the village will lose. I propose lynching Undisput3d because he's generally dangerous. I mean, I get a kill on even nights and am a safeguard, whereas Undisput3d gets a kill/inspect every night.
    Lynch Undisput3d
  4. Quagsires

Quagsires

He may be. He may not be. I have my reasons to think he's not though. For now, I'll go for drowning Aquamarius, as a confession speaks volumes here...
  5. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I saw something interesting on #kindred today:

Code:
    125440 <@StevenSnype> f u aqua :(
    But as I'm not willing to use a dead man's IRC lines as the only evidence, I'd like to direct people's attention to what happened later:

Code:
    125920 <Aquamariner> FUDGE YOU GS
    125929 <Aquamariner> Capefeather
    125933 <Aquamariner> GS moled us
    130204 * andrea (~godudette@cutest.of.them.all) has joined #kindred
    130309 <Aquamariner> I hate you, GS
    130313 <Aquamariner> GS must die
    130315 <Aquamariner> He must fall.
    130713 <andrea> why
    130756 <Aquamariner> He moled the "fully trusted villagers"
    130759 <Aquamariner> Geez
    Seems a little DESPERATE! HAHAHA GET IT!?!?

...*ahem*

In a way, I guess we should have known not to trust the last Desperate with trusted Dizzy privileges. I mean, really, would the Damned really have let the Dizzy get a gun just like that? Oh, well.

Lynch Aquamarius
  6. Afroninja22

Afroninja22

Lynch Aquamarius
  7. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

drown aquamarius
  8. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

lynch aquamarius
  9. j-squared

j-squared

Lynch Aquamarius
  10. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

Night 6

Majority

You all gather around Aquamarius and beat him to death, despite quiet calls for the death of undisput3d

And with that, the Desperate have been eliminated from this game.

You all cheer as you head back home, hoping for a much better night than the last!

It is now Night 6. Night 6 will end on Saturday the 31st at 21:15 or when I get all actions (which I really should do at this point)
  11. Quagsires

Quagsires

*pin drop*

Wow, it's really night. Everyone must be asleep, since they're not talking much...
  12. J-man

J-man

hurry this up please, id like p1 status again and the snail pace ain't helping...

that's all for now.
  13. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

Day 7

You all wake up for what could be one of your last days in this village to find that Nanoswine has returned. Upon doing a headcount, you discover that the only one of you that is missing is Blue_Tornado. Upon investigation, you summarise that he is not dead and has only been kidnapped.

You were also able to find some graffiti once again:

Code:
    |vvvvvvvv|
    |xxxxxxxx| [B]LYNCH COOLKING49[/B]
    |x .  . x| I know this seems really random, but trust me, guys.
    |xxxxxxxx|)
    |   c    | I've been a bartender with the mafia before. I know who they are.
    |  ____  | (me and my bad ASCII -.-)
    |        |

[SIZE=7]EL BARTO[/SIZE]
    Pleased that there are no deaths, you set about deciding on your lynch target in high spirits!

It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends at 22:00 on Monday the 2nd August or when majority is reached.
  14. General Spoon

General Spoon

Yeah, the graffiti has the right idea.

Lynch coolking49
  15. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

Lynch coolking49 i guess
  16. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I guess the Desperate can refrain from killing? I guess they weren't keen on confirming our suspicions about Aquamarius.

Anyways, moving on. Lynch coolking49
  17. j-squared

j-squared

Lynch coolking49
  18. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

eat cookling49
  19. Afroninja22

Afroninja22

Lynch coolking49
  20. coolking49

coolking49

wait what? why am I being lynched? I strongly urge everyone to hold their votes until I contact general spoon, as right now a mislynch is deadly.

Also, have you noticed general spoon has only lynched one mafia faction so far, not both? At least, for the past two days. I sent him my role, so if you do lynch me and I am village, lynch him next day, he is obviously mafia.

edit: apparently, I am a kidnapper. However, people were kidnapped when I was subbed in, which makes no sense since I didnt get to send in a night action that night and I think vulcanferir was subbed out for not being active. How does that even make sense?

edit 2: is no one online? someone change your vote!

lynch badalcristiano
    , he is the real kidnapper
  21. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

Pretty sure that Afro's vote makes it Majority!

However, the update won't go up for a little bit since I'm going to be leaving the house very shortly, and this update needs to be good. You guys have had like 8 hours since coolkings post to change your votes so you aren't getting another grace period.
  22. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Lynch coolking49
  23. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

End Game

The village, eager to finally exterminate one of the Damned quickly tie a noose around the neck of coolking49 and begin tying said noose to a tree. As you hang him, coolking screams "IT'S NOT ME! I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING SINCE NIGHT 3!!"

What a pity you didn't listen to him.

One of you takes his Role PM out of his pocket.

You all appear very downcast. You know that there is very little hope left for the poor Dizzy, who have muddled along for the entire game in the shadow of the two mafia factions. One of you approaches from behind, having just cast his vote a bit late.

"Don't worry my friends," Badalcristiano says, grinning widely, "no one ever means for these things to happen." As you all frown and wonder where you've heard that line before, you hear a scream from behind you. You all twist around just in time to see Afroninja22 crumple up into a heap. J-Sqaured is standing behind him with a large hammer and some ridiculous trousers.

Afroninja was:

undisput3d is the first to realise what is going on. He jumps up and furiously prepares to fire his bizarre rockets from his shoulders at badal and j-squared, who are too busy laughing maniacally to defend themselves. However, just as undisput3d is about to fire, GeneralSpoon realises what is happening and begins to cry some of his precious jelly bean tears in front of undisput3d. Undisput3d has been tricked by this before and does not stop charging up his missiles, however he makes a minor pause. This is just enough for Nanoswine to kick a football at him at enormous speed, hitting him in the head at deadly speed.

Capefeather, theangryscientist, quagsires and Blue_Tornado, who so recently returned from his unfortunate kidnapping, stare at the four vicious killers. As badalcristiano pads towards them and unsheathes his claws, they close their eyes, knowing what is going to happen next.

They were:

The four damned look at eachother, grin, and let their role PM's drop to the ground as they stroll off into the sunset.

Congratulations to the Damned, the winners of Anything Goes in this Mafia!

Postgame will hopefully be up sometime soon.
  24. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

hooked
    kidnapped
    hooked
    kidnapped

YEP

nice game to completely forget about though
  25. Objection

Objection

You never got round to doing that backstory Slim.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)