Apprentice Program: Round Twenty Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game, it was a pretty intense match, and there were several points I thought for certain I was going to lose.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Pretty sure LORD_NIGHTMARE will win the comp :D. If he loses early then I will root for Aquilae (cause he asked me for team help :D).

Just over one day to go, guys!
I don't think my opponent realized that it was 7pm tonight. I think he thought Wednesday was the deadline. TBH I didn't make the largest of efforts to get battling but I was ready and he asked for more time to meet with his tutor.

What happens now?

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well, you still have just under 12 hours before I start the next round. When that time rolls around, I'll be moving people across either based on their activity or simply by a coin flip if differentiating between the two is difficult, as per standard tournament rules.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I don't think my opponent realized that it was 7pm tonight. I think he thought Wednesday was the deadline. TBH I didn't make the largest of efforts to get battling but I was ready and he asked for more time to meet with his tutor.

What happens now?
I PM'd you, we are battling in about an hour and half.

@Ceramic:

Sorry, I've had problems with my e-mail address changing, and have not been able to receive PMs - apparently my Uni E-mail filters out anything from Smogon :-/

For this reason, and for the fact that I have failed to contact you soon enough to establish a time for battle, I will concede, and default the round to you, unless you're online now - pretty doubtful since you haven't been on since yesterday :-/

Pojo.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Official Battling 101 Tournament #2 - Round 2

We now enter the second round of the second Official Battling 101 Tournament. I unfortunately had to make some calls based on activity as well as coin flips as there were many battles incompleted. At any rate, let's move on!

LORD_NIGHTMARE v Limitless
Tsuki Tourou v FightForFun
Stathakis v EvilBob
ceramic v alive

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" or "Limbo" by Smogon is banned from the tournament
~ Please PM logs to me after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself or Aeolus.

The deadline for this round is July 23, 7:00PM (GMT +8).

I´m still waiting for an answer from my opponent. It shouldn't be a matter, because he is on lots of times :) He was on today.

CumpZ

LORD_NIGHTMARE v Limitless
Tsuki Tourou v FightForFun
Stathakisv EvilBob - Even though Stathakis is communist, he'll still win.
ceramic v alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)