Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...gatr-and-geodude6.3518896/page-2#post-5889810

Claiming:
Each trainer: 2 CC, 1 Valor Counter 3 CC, 4 KOC (to be spent only on the Pokemon involved in the raid or as CC)
Each Pokemon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC or 3 MC or (moves/15) CC

Raid-specific stuff:
Glyph of Ancientpower: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ancientpower to 30%
Ancient Amber: Raises the power of Flying-type attacks by 3 and reduces the energy cost of recoil moves by 1
Badge of Valor x1 (0->1)

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I thought I already did this, but it turns out I didn't.

Getting Dispel on the following mons:
- Zoroark
- Reuniclus
- Ralts
- Gardevoir
- Sableye
- Banette
- Audino
- Mienshao
- Volcarona
- Delphox

Getting Shadow Mend on the following mons
- Zoroark
- Ralts

for 24CC total

EDIT: Also I am buying the Glyph of Tail Glow for 10CC. Total being 28CC and 6UC.

Last edited:
Purchasing an Eggant Berry
for 3 CC.

Rajny | Gallade (M)

Last edited:
Frozen Vault Hard Mode completed! Yay!
LOOT for the whole thing
Normal
4 CC per player
2 EC/4 MC/2 AC OR 6 MC OR FLOOR(MOVES ÷ 15) × 2 CC per Pokémon
16 KOC to distribute amongst each Pokémon involved per player.
Raid
Glyph of Ice Shard
: Raises the power of Ice Shard by 4 and its energy cost by 3.
Glyph of Icy Wind: Icy Wind no longer lowers the foe's Speed. Instead, whenever Icy Wind is used, up to three friendly Pokémon can gain a Tailwind effect for (2) actions.
Glyph of Ice Beam: Reduces the threat generated by Ice Beam by 50%.
Glyph of Reflect: Causes Reflect to affect the entire team, regardless of positioning.
Vile Hands of Darkness: Causes the holder's physical attacks to hit as if the foe's Defense rank were (2) points lower than normal (Never lower than Rank 1 Defense), and raises the power of Dark- and Ghost-type attacks by (2). Reduces the energy cost of Night Slash and Shadow Claw by (1).
Polished Visage of the Spire: Raises the power of Ice-type moves by (5), and its Defense rank by (2). Reduces the damage taken by supereffective attacks under Hail conditions by a number equal to half the holder's Special Defense rank (rounded down). "The eyes, finely carved in pure ice, follow you on every motion..."
Badge of Valour

ACHIEVEMENT BONUS: A blank Scrabble tile.
Spending 5 Badges of Valour to get a
Cowl of the Skystrider , leaving me with 5.

Last edited:
Claiming raid specific stuff from this raid because I never did:

Unlocking Empowered Mega Ring for completing The Fate of Flower Paradise.

Glyph of Synthesis: Causes Synthesis to always heal its user by a base 30 regardless of light conditions, and reduces Synthesis's energy cost by 3 under strong sunlight.
Gracidea Blossom: Raises the power of Flying-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, and the critical hit stage of Air Slash by 1.
Badge of Light x2

Also going to buy some stuff. Firstly, 4 Pumkin Berry for 12 CC (3 CC each). Then I'm gonna buy the following moves:
  • Ninetales: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Milotic: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Togekiss: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Revenankh: Dispel and Shadow Mend for 4 CC
  • Ariados: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Camerupt: Bloodlust for 2 CC
  • Necturna: Dispel, Shadow Mend, and Bloodlust for 6 CC
  • Dragonite: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Girafarig: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Weavile: Bloodlust for 2 CC
  • Audino: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Aerodactyl: Bloodlust for 2 CC
  • Froslass: Dispel and Shadow Mend for 4 CC
  • Sableye: Dispel and Shadow Mend for 4 CC
  • Azumarill: Bubble Shield for 2 CC
  • Roserade: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Drapion: Bloodlust for 2 CC
  • Reuniclus: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Hawlucha: Bloodlust for 2 CC
  • Lucario: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Wigglytuff: Dispel for 2 CC
  • Azelf: Dispel for 2 CC
Which, including the berries, is 68 CC, leaving me with 109 CC.

Last edited:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I currently have 6 BoV. I would like to spend 5 of them on a Collar of Tenacity, leaving me with 1 BoV.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay I have Seven Badges so I get two Heirlooms for free:

Claiming:
-1× Venerable Heirophant's Charge
-1× Old Book of Tricks

Because I p much want a Special Attacker's Paragon and the supporter one seems practical. Now to actually get an eighth badge and get that templar's ward... >_>

Both are iLvL 6 since I have beaten HoT raids.

who needs a bishop's mallet anyway

Since I have four badges, claiming a Lvl 5 (since I have beaten Central Processing and every Stormrage Mountain but EotS) Venerable Hierophant's Charge

Frosty

=_=
I have 11 badges so i am claiming 4 heirlooms:

1) Ancient Templar's Ward
2) Reforged Crusader's Blade
3) Venerable Hierophant's Charge
4) Old Book of Tricks

I suppose gygax outclasses blade. But i dont have gygax nor will get it anytime soon sooo -_-. As for mallet...i prefer screens on my supporters i suppose.

Nifty raid stuffs

Badges of Valor: 13+8=21

Glyph of Flare Blitz: Prevents the recoil damage from Flare Blitz.
Glyph of Quiver Dance: Causes Quiver Dance to grant the user's Special Bug-type attacks a 100% chance to cause Insect Swarm on the foe. Lasts for (6) actions. Insect Swarm reduces the target's evasion by a flat 3% for the next (3) actions, stacks up to (3) times.
Glyph of Heat Wave: Makes Heat Wave deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets, while also raising its accuracy by a flat 10% and its secondary effect chance to 30%.
Glyph of Extremespeed (Red): If the receiver is a Fire-type, it learns Extremespeed as a Fire-type move. If the receiver is not a Fire-type but knows Extremespeed, the power of Extremespeed raises by 2 and it becomes a Fire-type move. If the receiver is a Fire-type and knows Extremespeed, the power of Extremespeed raises by 4, it becomes a Fire-type move, and it has a 30% chance to raise all of the user's stats one stage. Extremespeed's threat generated raises by 200%.
Purified Moth Dust: Raises the power of Bug-type attacks by (4) and reduces the energy cost of Quiver Dance by (1). Whenever the holder uses Quiver Dance, it gains the effects of Filter for the next (6) actions.
Vial of the Living Blaze: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by (5), and the burn chance of Fire-type moves by a flat +10% (after other modifiers). Returns an additional (2) HP on chills.
Pristine Ruby: Raises the base power of Fire-type moves by (6). Can be combined with the Pristine Sapphire and the Pristine Topaz to obtain a powerful artifact.
Ancient Ruby: Raises the power of Fire-type moves by 4. Can be combined with the Ancient Sapphire and the Ancient Topaz to obtain a powerful artifact.

Naturally, I'll be combining my Pristine Gemstones to make the Castform Crown. On a side note, I should probably edit my winnings from Frozen Vault onto my profile.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Okay then, making claims :D

Badge of Valour: 17 + 8 = 25 BoV

Glyph of Flare Blitz: Prevents the recoil damage from Flare Blitz.
Glyph of Quiver Dance: Causes Quiver Dance to grant the user's Special Bug-type attacks a 100% chance to cause Insect Swarm on the foe. Lasts for (6) actions. Insect Swarm reduces the target's evasion by a flat 3% for the next (3) actions, stacks up to (3) times.
Glyph of Heat Wave: Makes Heat Wave deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets, while also raising its accuracy by a flat 10% and its secondary effect chance to 30%.
Glyph of Extremespeed (Red): If the receiver is a Fire-type, it learns Extremespeed as a Fire-type move. If the receiver is not a Fire-type but knows Extremespeed, the power of Extremespeed raises by 2 and it becomes a Fire-type move. If the receiver is a Fire-type and knows Extremespeed, the power of Extremespeed raises by 4, it becomes a Fire-type move, and it has a 30% chance to raise all of the user's stats one stage. Extremespeed's threat generated raises by 200%.
Purified Moth Dust: Raises the power of Bug-type attacks by (4) and reduces the energy cost of Quiver Dance by (1). Whenever the holder uses Quiver Dance, it gains the effects of Filter for the next (6) actions.
Vial of the Living Blaze: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by (5), and the burn chance of Fire-type moves by a flat +10% (after other modifiers). Returns an additional (2) HP on chills.
Ancient Ruby: Raises the power of Fire-type moves by 4. Can be combined with the Ancient Sapphire and the Ancient Topaz to obtain a powerful artifact.
Pristine Ruby: Raises the base power of Fire-type moves by (6). Can be combined with the Pristine Sapphire and the Pristine Topaz to obtain a powerful artifact.

I also claim the quest Cleansing the Elements. For the reward, I'll grab

Seer's Orb of Mercy:
Raises the base power of Fighting-type attacks by (7), and reduces the energy cost of Heal Pulse and Recover by (2)

I'll also "claim" 1000 more rep. Woooo.

Finally, from Gym Rewards, I'll claim the Old Book of Tricks Heirloom; iLvl 5

Old Book of Tricks: Raises the STAB bonus of the holder's attacks by 5 and reduces the energy cost of Gravity, Skill Swap, and Trick Room by 2. Extends the duration of Light Screen, Reflect, and Tailwind by 3 actions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)