Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

Looking for someone to join me for the eye of the Storm. The Legendary Cloud Strife and Bahamut will be joining us. (If you want me to use one of my other pokemon, feel free to suggest. Also, any moves that I should learn)

Looking for someone to join me for the eye of the Storm. The Legendary Cloud Strife and Bahamut will be joining us. (If you want me to use one of my other pokemon, feel free to suggest. Also, any moves that I should learn)
I'm game. Roman the Gallade and Irwin the Feraligatr will fight valiantly to the end!

Oh yeah, I'm coming too.

@Galladiator and Arcanite: I'll have to put you momentarily in the queue as I'm pretty much full atm, but expect your raid to be up within a week or two at max

Inviting rickheg to Frozen Vault (Normal). This time, I won't make so many ridiculous mistakes. (And this time I will have Stone Edge!)

I'm inviting Engineer Pikachu to Frozen Vault (Hard). I'm not *quite* ready, but I figure that there's a sizable enough queue that I can finish my preparations soon enough.

Also, @Engineer, as it turns out, I could use Rock Tomb on Exca; Rock Slide ~ Rock Slide ~ Chill is less effective than alternating between Rock Slide and Rock Tomb, methinks. I may need your help there, but only if we need to do this within ~3 days.

I'm gonna take Galladiator's and Arcanite's EotS challenge, while I'll give Tort's and Zeo's WFP to Engineer Pikachu. All the others, I will upload your challenges after I'm back from my trip on September 19th. I know it sucks, but I hope you'll understand - I have made the Raid Zone run no stop since June, if there is a week of inactivity (Sept 12th/Sept 19th) in all summer it's not a crime^^ I just prefer to not have too many uploaded battles when I'll be back because I would forget most details. Plus, the less number of active battles I live on a standstill, the better.

Many years ago, I went to the headquarters of the "New Dawn" as it was called after receiving a letter regarding a horrible situation at Stormrage Mountain. I immediately packed my bags and arrived, only to find that I really needed fully evolved pokemon. Whoops. In any case, Lance explained the situation to me and I knew I needed to get moving.

Two months later, I returned to the scene, and the storms had gotten only worse. Some trainers had attempted it already, but were generally getting beaten and sent back to base. (Although I heard in another dimension it had subsided :P). I was training my Snorlax at the time, and he wasn't ready yet, so I looked at the job bulletin board. I saw an ad for Its A Random's trek to an undiscovered part of Cliffs of Thunder, and after consulting my pokemon, accepted the job proposal.

However, Claire saw me post this acceptance and asked me some questions so that I wasn't committing suicide by going up there. I soon learned that most of my pokemon would get massacred up there. However, since there was a lack of bodyguards to protect people, my Snorlax was already ready by this time, so I posted my own challenge, to go up to Wildfire Plateau.

Okay...after learning that at least one of my fully evolved mons would be massacred in the Hard raid. I'm going to have to cancel my raid with It's A Random. Sorry.

However, I'm still interested in these raids, so I'm going to issue an Open Challenge to try Wildfire Plateau (Normal)!

My Stratagem and Snorlax will come with you.

EDIT: Lady Salamence has expressed his/her interest in accepting this, so reserving it.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
confirming my reservation, but we will have to start after i get salamence out of my battle

I'll be going with Salamence | Machamp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)