Data Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (ASB Version)

I believe it would be after; since ability effects on base attack power are applied to the combo as a whole rather than individual moves in the combo, it makes sense to treat other ability effects on combos the same way.

Can the ref call DQ if both players are inactive for at least a week, and if so, are the rewards the same for a normal match that ends in DQ? (referring to this match if it matters)

OK, so i bought an Exp Share, and Amulet Coin back when they were 20 CC each, since the price of them has been dropped to 6 since then, would I be allowed to claim 28 CC back for it? Or am I just out of luck?

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
After a battle in which Thief or Pickpocket steals an item
a) Do you get bonuses if it was, say, an Exp. share?
b) Would the thief keep the item?
c) Would the victim keep their item?

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
After a battle in which Thief or Pickpocket steals an item
a) Do you get bonuses if it was, say, an Exp. share?
b) Would the thief keep the item?
c) Would the victim keep their item?
a) That is currently a bit of a picklement; the current ruling is that both trainers/pokemon get the bonus
b) hell naw
c) hell yeah

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
What happens when you use a move like Rollout in a combo? Does it only act once or does it keep going?
Where are you getting all of these answers anyway?

Can you perform a combo while suspending a damaging evasive move? For example, is "Dig (suspend) -> Dig + Whatever combo -> cooldown (whatever)" legal?

Can a Pokemon that used a combination A3 be switched out during the switching phase? (said Pokemon was given orders second)

If so, will the Pokemon have its cool down turn A1 of the next time it comes into play?

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
In Rank 1 of the Battle Hall, apparently ( according to the spreadsheet in the OP) there are no Dragon-types. Does this mean that, to win, you have to face Argenta with her having a Dragon-type from Rank 2?

Argenta can choose any Pokemon from the rank above the one your Pokemon is in. That means that yes, if the ref wants to use a Dragon-type Pokemon from the rank 2 groupings, he or she can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)