Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends off course, the store and the needs of your USB stick. Here it is around €50 for a nintendo WiFi-USB, which probably is enough for a little router. So I should go for the router.
Side note: don't your neighbours have a router? Most ones aren't secured...
whats a "needs of a USB stick"?

and no, our neighbors dont have WiFi either, The NEAREST hotspot here is about 2 and 1/2 kilometers, an Internet cafe, and the owner is GREEDY about their WiFi, even though no one is using it. I brought my DS once out there when I first searched for access points, they didnt knew it at first, the next time I went there to trade, and when they saw me, they shut off their routers and I lost WiFi(they must have shut it off because I cant connect anymore), so, I nowhide when using their WiFI, I cant get inside the cafe anymore because they might shut off their routers again.. so I now just squat-hide at the side of the cafe so that they will not notice me, rather than going inside and realising that WIFi is gone.

they suck. and the next Hotspot is about 500 meters from that cafe, so its really tiring when I ask for trades, but if the pokes are good, Ill dont mind the running of about 2 1/2 Km in 5 minutes.. :D

Will gabite be allowed in the new UU? I know that NFEs will be allowed but Gabite is the NFE of an UBER so it might be a special case. Or will it just be tested along with everything else?

On PBR WiFi (random doubles) is Item Clause on? And what are other clauses? (Uber? etc.)

Thank you in advance.
The closest thing to a clause on PBR random battles is that really obvious hacks don't get through. As in the kind that you can easily tell are hacked from their summary, like a Master Balled Jirachi from Kanto (although I've heard of a Luxury Ball Charizard happening). It's apparently more strict on events though.

Iv'e noticed most people drop STAB Psychic from their pokemon, expecially in Ubers. They say it has poor coverage. Why? Electric and Ghost both cover two types and are immuned by one, and I see unSATBed Shadow Balls and TBs everywhere, Ubers or not. How come Psychic is a bad attacking type? Should I even use Psychic on my Mew?

i use stealth rock fire blast earth power explode max speed heatran @shucca and tbh it's pretty great, the only thing i switch out of is aero, gyara and nape (unfortunately these are alot more common these days x_x)

How come Psychic is a bad attacking type? Should I even use Psychic on my Mew?
uber is chock full of psychic/steel/dark types so given the weighted usage of types it's just not very effeceint

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Iv'e noticed most people drop STAB Psychic from their pokemon, expecially in Ubers. They say it has poor coverage. Why? Electric and Ghost both cover two types and are immuned by one, and I see unSATBed Shadow Balls and TBs everywhere, Ubers or not. How come Psychic is a bad attacking type? Should I even use Psychic on my Mew?
Psychic is actually pretty good in lower tiers, especially with all kinds of Fighting types running around, and most of all against defensive Poison types in UU.

I suppose that there's a stigma attached to using Psychic type moves, but them being ineffective outside of ubers is a complete myth.

But yeah, don't put Psychic on your Mew.

Will gabite be allowed in the new UU? I know that NFEs will be allowed but Gabite is the NFE of an UBER so it might be a special case. Or will it just be tested along with everything else?
It will be allowed in testing of UU. But personally, i don't think it would be a problem, since there are so many other pokes more powerful than it in BL/UU, + it doesn't have swords dance, which means it cant pull of the set that banned Chomp from OU

I was just wondering something about Dragonite's new analysis page.

Under the support set, it says to use Dragon Pulse as the attack but why when Dragon Claw uses Dragonite's much higher base stat? Is there a reason for it?

Weavile :P...
Thanks for the answers folks. I'll use Mew to pass CMs to Cloyster. Evil :P...
Andabout Weavile-should I use Ice Shard or Ice Punch? Could I use both and drop Pursuit?
It's weak to bullet punch and 4x weak to vacuum wave and mach punch, also takes serious damage from extremespeed..

no thanks..

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
More of an opinion. I'm considering buying an extra game for SRing, either one I've lost or have, but don't want to restart my game due to having too much game time and lack of backup to recover whatever's been lost. Of the following, which should I get?

Sapphire
Emerald
FireRed
LeafGreen

Just a Skill Swap question, Say Mothim uses skill swap in concert with a Natural Cure Roserade, and then Mothim gets statused will Mothim heal from the status on the switch out.

If I set up Rain Dance or Sunny Day before my opponent attacks and they attack with a Water or Fire Attack respectively, will they get the boost from the weather or not?

If, when I click on Shoddy Battle, it says, "Unable to launch the application," what can I do to get it to run again? I don't know why it won't work.

I know what to do! Happens to me like every week. Unistall the program, and you must download it again. That's all.

I don't know how to permantenly solve the problem though.

Nice job guys, page 100 already. ;D

Anyway, I'm just wondering if the IVs of Latios/Latias in Ruby and Sapphire are screwed up RNG-wise (as in, it's pointless to soft reset for them in those versions because the RNG will always give them shitty IVs).

I've read conflicting views on this matter, and haven't seen anything definitive about the matter from several sources I checked, so I thought maybe you guys could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance! (gba... lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)