Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 20 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so magnezone cant really trap scizor effectively, right? D:
You just have to be smart about it. If you have a weakened or fast, frail sweeper that poses a big threat (think NP Azelf, weakened Salamence, etc), and Scizor comes in, you can bet he'll BP. That's when you trap him.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It goes both ways though, if you're playing against someone who knows what they're doing it's really never a good idea to switch magnezone into a scizor, if you come in on a pursuit or a bullet punch then you're set, however if you come in on a u-turn or a superpower you can bet your ass that you're boned. superpower fucks you over right then and there, and u-turn completely ruins the strategy, forcing you to have to come in to revenge kill it at best.

1. What is the best Rotom switchin?
2. What spicies are banned in LC?
3. Does Latias in Sapphire have IVs set to 0 (not through Ticket)?

SoT

is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1. What is the best Rotom switchin?
Depending on the set but Spiritomb or Tyranitar I would say. (Pursuit tomb)

2. What spicies are banned in LC?
Any species that doesn't evolve. Only the baby forme of a species is allowed to be used.

From FireRed and LeafGreen on, can you trade a non-Regional Dex Pokemon from a game which has the National Dex to a game that doesn't but is still trade compatible.

Example: Trading a Porygon from Platinum to a Diamond that doesn't have the National Dex.

Hey if I'm SRing for a shiny in pokemon platinum, would having a synchronizer first in my party increase, decrease, or do nothing to my chances of finding a shiny? This is assumming I'm just regularly SRing and not abusing RNG since I don't know my SID

SoT

CBshuckle said:
Hey if I'm SRing for a shiny in pokemon platinum, would having a synchronizer first in my party increase, decrease, or do nothing to my chances of finding a shiny? This is assumming I'm just regularly SRing and not abusing RNG since I don't know my SID
that effects nothing, it just effects the nature, by giving the pokemon you want to catch a higher chance of having the same nature that your synchronizer has.

All the Pokemon Country Teams like team UK and Oceania Have Picture like this

But i cant find one 4 the USA can somebody give me a link to it or something?

SoT

haha that's for the worldcup, it depends what part of the us you are.

here are all of the flags

the first quote is true is that what ur asking

Also does anyone know anything about the team atticus used to defeat the smogon frontier, does he have an RMT or something?

Zoom Lens : Boosts accuracy (20%) if the holder moves after the target.

Does the bonus apply if :

- The target switches
- The target uses Focus Punch
- The target uses a - priority move, but is faster than my Pokemon
- The target misses its attack

Help would be appreciated :)
Nothing ? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)