Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if you level up a Pokemon in the Pokewalker on a move learned level?

For example, if I put a level 12 Totodile into the Pokewalker and walk enough to have it grow to level 13. Will it still learn Bite? If so, will the first move in its learned moves automatically be replaced? Will I be asked what I want to delete when it comes back to my cartridge?
I don't know the exact answer to that question, but I trained my Pidgey to the level where it was supposed to evolve on the Pokewalker and it didn't evolve, so I'm assuming the same goes for moves.

Of course it's RNGed. My point is 'regular' RNGing won't get you flawless caught shinies, unless you're very lucky.

It probably means it's hacked. I think 'Unknown' might be sort of shorthand for 'unknown event'? Since events can give Pokemon not normally obtainable. I don't know that much about the legitimacy checker though.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny spread in my game... do you all think it would be worth it to get a shiny Timid Suicune with this spread, even though he wouldn't have HP Electric, or should I just stick with Bold?

Note: I have not planned a specific use for Suicune on a team; I just want to get a Suicune that will be viable if I wish to use it in the future.
No, that's enough.

When is Mk. 23 going to start? Haunter said about 100 pages.

i know how to rng
i'm not asking about the legitimacy of that particular pokemon for any other reason but the status of "unknown or hacked" on legality checker

Gengar is quite frail, so you want to boost its sweeping potential, so Modest/Timid would be best. For Ampharos, you probably want Modest, but if you're using a support set, Calm would do well. Try the analysis pages:
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/gengar
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/ampharos
My Gengar is already a timid so that works out, and I think I'll try out a modest Ampharos, since support on an Ampharos doesn't seem like something I would like to do. Thanks.

So I just unlocked the parts in ruins of alph using flash and an escape rope, can't do the other two yet. But how do I get the other part in the main entrance opened up so I can get the ?, ! unknown? I know serebii says I have to talk to a researched, but they aren't saying anything or doing anything when I talk to them?

Unless otherwise stated, do the recommended EV spreads on this site assume you have 31 IVs for the stats in question?

For example, say I wanted to breed a standard BPing Ninjask, using the first moveset on its page. The guide recommends 176 EVs going into HP because this would allow Substitute to be used five times. Similarly, it also recommends 80 EVs going into Speed so it can outspeed every Pokemon but Electrode. Do these tips only apply if the Ninjask in question has a perfect IV in HP and Speed, respectively?

Unless otherwise stated, do the recommended EV spreads on this site assume you have 31 IVs for the stats in question?

For example, say I wanted to breed a standard BPing Ninjask, using the first moveset on its page. The guide recommends 176 EVs going into HP because this would allow Substitute to be used five times. Similarly, it also recommends 80 EVs going into Speed so it can outspeed every Pokemon but Electrode. Do these tips only apply if the Ninjask in question has a perfect IV in HP and Speed, respectively?
Yes.

Does anyone have a battle strategy for Draco Meter Jirachi?
I think Steelicks or Theorymon or someone (sorry if i got it wrong) had an idea of something like

Jirachi @ Life Orb
252SpAtk/252Spe/4HP
-Draco Metor
-Calm Mind
-Grass Knot
-Thunderbolt

(I think thats it, I'm not too sure)

What are all the pokemon that can baton pass nasty plot?
thanks in advance
Ambipom, Smeargle, Mew, Mr. Mime (through breeding). Thats all I know off the top of my head.

Making a hail team, does Walrein with Brine, Super Fang, Substitute, and Protect prefer Bold with 220 HP / 240 Def / 48 Spe or Modest with 224 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD / 20 Spe?

Also, does Abomasnow function bette on a hail stall team as a subseed lead or a choice scarf revenge killer? I've been seeing the latter more often lately...
HELLLLLLLLLLLLO?

I think Steelicks or Theorymon or someone (sorry if i got it wrong) had an idea of something like

Jirachi @ Life Orb
252SpAtk/252Spe/4HP
-Draco Metor
-Calm Mind
-Grass Knot
-Thunderbolt

(I think thats it, I'm not too sure)
Thanks, but I guess I should ask around more.
I just don't want to screw the pokemon up. XD

Should I just attempt to contact the usernames you listed, or is there someone else you would recommend?

With the Vs. Seeker now gone, is there a good way to EV train pokemon in this game?

Without a counter and without reliable trainers to fight for EVs and for a simple count, it seems competitive raising is a lot harder now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)