Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medicham's ability is confusing me. Can someone please clarify it to me with some examples? I just don't understand what's doubled.

If you take Medicham's whole attack (base stats, nature, IVs, EVs, and level) and double it, thass pure power.

DEELISHUS.
So if Medicham uses an attack with 75 power, it would get doubled or is it the damage that it inflicts to the opponent that will get doubled?

Black Sludge is an item. Unless you mean damage caused by it, no I think it still takes damage when holding Black Sludge

@ Bauer- its a x1.5 boost

So if Medicham uses an attack with 75 power, it would get doubled or is it the damage that it inflicts to the opponent that will get doubled?
You misunderstand. Their attack stat (that number with all their other stats) is doubled. Literally. That's it.

Interesting, so if I use Choice Band and my Nidoking has Rivalry, it effectively doubles its attack, am I right?

Does anyone know if you can get the past those two fine ladies guarding the doors in the Pokemon Mansion?

And what is the point of the big silver rock on route 227?

Nope, you cant get past those 2 ladies. I dont know why GF would put those doors there but w/e. And the rock just blocks acess to the Shaymin event. ( if you meant rt. 224, not 227)

@bauer- yes I'm positive

How do burns affect your pokemon? I know they do 1/8th damage every turn, but what else? Being paralyzed lowers your speed. So, what do burns do? Also, what does being poisoned do?

Actually its 1 x 1.5 x 1.5 which is actually a x2.25 increase. So its better than double. = )
Wait, this is effectively better than a free swords dance when you come in on a male pokemon, this combined with STAB earthquake means Nidoking should be getting more love, what a shame they ruined his sprite.

Burn halves your attack stat. Poisoned reduces damage by 1/16 every turn IIRC, while badly poisoned reduces damage every turn starting with 1/16, then increases:

1/16-1/8-etc.

How many HP EV points would a Poke gain from killing a Bidoof if they have the Power item + Pokerus?

1 x 4 x 4 = 16? or does Pokerus only double?

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
What's a good alternative to Soul Dew on Latios?

I plan on running Dragon Pulse/Grass Knot/Flamethrower/Calm Mind (odd, I know, I just want to test it out) on PBR, but if I can use Soul Dew, I'll use Recover>Calm Mind. Should I use Life Orb or Leftovers?
Latios doesn't get Flamethrower. And Life Orb is a decent option if you want it to hit hard. If you want to, you can also try Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse/Thunderbolt/Grass Knot with Choice Specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)