Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
bleh, 3rd times a charm..?

Just confirming that i read correctly, If used on Wifi, Nature Power automatically acts as a Tri Attack?

Lets say I hatch a pokemon with awesome IVs and egg moves, but a bad nature. How do I use it as a father without all the wonderful egg moves being overwritten while it stays in the daycare?
IIRC moves are not overwritten until you remove the pokemon from daycare, if you leave it in to breed, it should continue to pass whichever moves it had when you put it in.

I don't think its that simple. Lets say its an Eevee with four egg moves and you plan to use it as a father for a while.
Hmm... Raise it to level 29, because its next move is at level 36. Then when it gets to 35 take it out and bump it a level... thats the only way around it I'm afraid :s.
Is Phione considered an Uber?
lol

YES!
IIRC moves are not overwritten until you remove the pokemon from daycare, if you leave it in to breed, it should continue to pass whichever moves it had when you put it in.
Incorrect.

Could somebody help me out with the IV Check AR code? I'm having some trouble figuring it out...

Here's the code I found: http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/therrienlf1/code.jpg

Got that off this thread. I put it in, and I try it, and it doesn't work. WTH? I try it on six different Pokes, and it still doesn't work.

Here's exactly what I did:
Turned on DS, checked the code for IV check, started game, went to the Poke's summary- pressed and held start+select while going into the summary, released, left summary, went to TM bag, checked TMs, and nothing was there.

I'm 100% positive I put in the code correctly. I did use a max TM cheat so I do have 95 copies of TMs of all TMs, could that affect it?

I dunno. If someone could PM me to help me out, that'd be great.

If I Recall Correctly.

Where does one get the effot ribbon? I can't remember, Also, wheres a good place to EV train Attack if you're pokemon are weak to both Gyra & Seaking?

Incorrect.
Actually, he's right. As long as you don't take the Pokemon out of the Daycare, it will continue to pass on the same Egg Moves even if it levels up so much that they are forgotten and new ones are learned.
Could somebody help me out with the IV Check AR code? I'm having some trouble figuring it out...

Here's the code I found: http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/therrienlf1/code.jpg

Got that off this thread. I put it in, and I try it, and it doesn't work. WTH? I try it on six different Pokes, and it still doesn't work.

Here's exactly what I did:
Turned on DS, checked the code for IV check, started game, went to the Poke's summary- pressed and held start+select while going into the summary, released, left summary, went to TM bag, checked TMs, and nothing was there.

I'm 100% positive I put in the code correctly. I did use a max TM cheat so I do have 95 copies of TMs of all TMs, could that affect it?

I dunno. If someone could PM me to help me out, that'd be great.
You might have a 0 HP IV. The code doesn't like 0 IVs much, and deletes all the TMs after it.
If I Recall Correctly.

Where does one get the effot ribbon? I can't remember, Also, wheres a good place to EV train Attack if you're pokemon are weak to both Gyra & Seaking?
Sunyshore Market.

Personally, since almost every Pokemon requires HP and/or Speed EVs, I do my EV Training at Route 201 against Bidoof (HP) and Stary (Speed) and use Power Items to cover all the other stats.

I want to get a good Raikou and Suicune, but I'm uncertain about how the process works on Colosseum. Are their IVs set in stone after the first time I fight them, or can I go back and capture them with the Master Ball when they're in the Deep Colosseum?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I want to get a good Raikou and Suicune, but I'm uncertain about how the process works on Colosseum. Are their IVs set in stone after the first time I fight them, or can I go back and capture them with the Master Ball when they're in the Deep Colosseum?
So long as you don't actually face them and save the game, their IVs become random. For suicune, have a fire (entei, typhlosion) and fighting (makuhita, medicham) take care of delcatty, steelix, banette & vileplume before facing suicune. For raikou which is such a pain, have a pokemon with 110 speed and another with 104 speed as a gage to see if raikou is faster or slower than either. I used mantine & jumpluff even though rain dance raised mantine's speed many times.

@Pagz:
If Phione is uber, then why don't people use it on shoddy despite it not being banned. Also people never use it in uber battles ever. That's because there's no way its even OU strength.

Just say I want to calculate some damage calcs with Leftovers included.

Do I just add on 1/16 of the opponents max health onto the damage calc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)