Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark III: Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 5th Generation of Pokémon Games you can find Pomeg Berries in the Dream World. They are apparently found in the Windswept Sky.

Skarmory+Blissey, Blissey literally contributes nothing, and gets beaten by pretty much every special attacker anyways now because of Psyshock, Trick, Lum Berry, Taunt etc. Never use this combination to create a defensive core, the only time you should see Skarmory and Blissey on the same team is if that team wants Spikes and Wish support.

I actually disagree with this, when I used Skarm Bliss, it was pretty good, psyshock is pretty pathetic damage wise do to only having 80 pokemon, if anything Blissey has more problems with trickers.

The main problem I had with a SkarmBliss combo actuallly, was Skarmory, Skarmory these days just doesn't have the defense to take repeated beatings from strong physical pokemon that come to Blissey as if she was a magnet.

Another defensive combos to consider though, is Gliscor - Gastrodon - Heatran.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's funny how shroomish can learn focus punch despite not having arms or hands at all (yet).

Breed Slaking or Scrafty with Granbull to give Granbull Focus Punch, then breed Granbull with Breloom to get Focus Punch to Shroomish. Shroomish learns Spore by level up
how do i evolve shroomish. it learns spore at level 42 i think and it evolves on level 23. sorry i am a beginner ate pokemon.

I actually disagree with this, when I used Skarm Bliss, it was pretty good, psyshock is pretty pathetic damage wise do to only having 80 pokemon, if anything Blissey has more problems with trickers.

The main problem I had with a SkarmBliss combo actuallly, was Skarmory, Skarmory these days just doesn't have the defense to take repeated beatings from strong physical pokemon that come to Blissey as if she was a magnet.

Another defensive combos to consider though, is Gliscor - Gastrodon - Heatran.
I have to disagree with the skarmory not beeing able to take repeated beatings. He takes anything he isnt weak to like a boss, he can probably survive a +6 neutral hit too. Count in roost/whirlwind and you can see that skarmory still is a very valuable wall having recovery+phaze+entry hazards AND can take dragon attacks very nicely.
I tries a skarmbliss tho and i didnt really like that exact combination. Gastrodon with stockpile is (for my taste) alot better.

OK not really sure where to ask this so here goes:

Does anyone have a link to the theory that Ash's whole Pokemon adventure is actually a dream while he is in hospital in a coma? It's a really really long post on some forum somewhere and it explains all the different characters and Pokemon etc. If anyone knows it would be a big help!

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I think I spammed or something up there, but I don't really know what I posted. Sorry about that.

Does anyone have that ^ in the convenient JPG? I recall someone posted it on /b/ once in a mindfuck thread.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but could anyone trade me a DW Sableye, Vulpix or Poliwag/whirl/toed? Thanks.

EDIT: Please PM if possible.

I am drawing a blank here. What pokemon in BW OU take a trick well outside of Tyranitar, because right now trick pokemon are really screwing over my team.

I am drawing a blank here. What pokemon in BW OU take a trick well outside of Tyranitar, because right now trick pokemon are really screwing over my team.
Tyranitar can't take a Flame Orb and it dislikes a Toxic Orb. If you really want something to take a Trick and maybe even dish one back out, use a Klutz Pokémon like Golurk or Lopunny with Switcheroo

What is the best breloom set? I cant decide between subseed and subpunch, yet i dont want to waste time making both of them if technician breloom can do better....

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
0.5k post

What is the best breloom set? I cant decide between subseed and subpunch, yet i dont want to waste time making both of them if technician breloom can do better....
technician breloom is unreleased, i personally think subpunch is better, packs more power, lv1 sash leech seed sub endeavor cottonee and or whimsicott does the subseeding thing better imo

Btw 500th post! Already!

They are both good but Technician Breloom has a different niche and we have no idea how long it will be until it's released, so go ahead and make both. Just breed 2 with Focus Punch and use a Heart Scale on one Breloom to have it learn Leech Seed

Why isnt giga drain listed as a move for fifth gen for gengar?
hes had it since g/s and is listed to have it until dppt
Is it just not listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)