Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Are there no EV-reducing berries in B/W? If not, are there any ways to get rid of unwanted EVs?
I'm pretty sure you get them through Dream World, so we'll have to wait until the end of the month.

Speaking of which, does anyone know exactly why there's such a delay?

Thought I already posted this but guess not. Does anyone know how to get dark pulse AND sucker punch into a Zoroark? And how are people checking their IVs in this...I was using pokecheck before but now I don't know if that's an option yet. Or I guess I haven't messed around with the GTS system in BW, if there even is one. Just beat the story and now comes the breeding of warriors, but I don't know the easiest way to be checking them in bulk...

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thought I already posted this but guess not. Does anyone know how to get dark pulse AND sucker punch into a Zoroark? And how are people checking their IVs in this...I was using pokecheck before but now I don't know if that's an option yet. Or I guess I haven't messed around with the GTS system in BW, if there even is one. Just beat the story and now comes the breeding of warriors, but I don't know the easiest way to be checking them in bulk...
It's pretty easy. Just use Smeargle. It can Sketch both moves. That's the thing with the Ground/Field Egg Group. Or you can have fun and transfer a Poochyena/Mightyena from a Gen IV game.
Personally, I check my Pokémon's IV's through serebii.net's IV calculator.

So, I've tried to review answers about fix natures of some Pokemon ingame.

Is it true, that Pokemon received per ingame-trade and static ones like the dragons and the Ruminantia-Trio (or however we want to call them) always have the same nature? Someone told me if I K.O. them, they start roaming and have their nature unfixed.

Edit:
Does a Mild Hydreigon have any use? Was breeding for a modest one, but I got a good mild one while doing so. Should I keep or go for Modest?
It still look good. You still can use a specser like me:

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Surf

Dark Pulse can only be obtained by breeding (Arbok and Seviper have to learn Dark Pulse via TM in the 4th generation). You can start breeding again if you need it (just kidding xD).

Wanna set up? Work up!

Hydreigon @ Leftovers/Life Orb
EVs: 48 HP / 116 Atk / 88 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Work Up
- Crunch/Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor/Outrage
- Flamethrower

Blissey won't laugh at it.

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower

Choice Scarf is also good. A mild one can squeeze a bit more power out of U-Turn.

It's pretty easy. Just use Smeargle. It can Sketch both moves. That's the thing with the Ground/Field Egg Group. Or you can have fun and transfer a Poochyena/Mightyena from a Gen IV game.
Personally, I check my Pokémon's IV's through serebii.net's IV calculator.

Yeah I use Serebii's too, but you can't with level 1's. I would normally transfer my newly breds onto pokecheck and it would tell me but I don't know how to do it in BW if possible.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I use Serebii's too, but you can't with level 1's. I would normally transfer my newly breds onto pokecheck and it would tell me but I don't know how to do it in BW if possible.
The IV judge is in the Battle Subway in B/W.
And boo Smeargle, not going through that. I'll teach him Night Burst instead.
Like I also said, you can transfer Poochyena. Absol works too. So does Umbreon. But I think Night Daze is the better choice, because it has more power and can lower accuracy.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
I'll ask this again in hope of 100% sure answer:
Does Thudurus "re-roam" if you knock it out and beat the E4?

Actually just one more now. I added Hydreigon. Is there a Pokemon that resists flying, won't tack on any extra weaknesses, and is a fast physical attacker?
How about terrakion? It resists flying, is a fast physical attacker and it only has weaknesses of ground fighting water steel and psychic, weaknesses that im sure your team would handle.

I've been trying to find a way to do this on my own, to no avail:

How do you get Heat Wave on Chandelure?

I realize it's an egg move, but Chandelure is in the Indeterminate egg group. The only other Pokemon that learns Heat Wave in that egg group is Slugma, and it learns it as an egg move too.

What egg chain do you need to go through to learn Heat Wave?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
I've been trying to find a way to do this on my own, to no avail:

How do you get Heat Wave on Chandelure?

I realize it's an egg move, but Chandelure is in the Indeterminate egg group. The only other Pokemon that learns Heat Wave in that egg group is Slugma, and it learns it as an egg move too.

What egg chain do you need to go through to learn Heat Wave?
Gen IV Move Tutor (Heat Wave) > Slugma > Litwick. Simple.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Is it true, that Pokemon received per ingame-trade and static ones like the dragons and the Ruminantia-Trio (or however we want to call them) always have the same nature? Someone told me if I K.O. them, they start roaming and have their nature unfixed.
In-game trades have a fixed nature and IVs. Legends, however, are determined randomly as they always have been (aside from the shiny check on the dragons and Victini).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)