Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
It's great to have smogon back :-). If I may inquire, what happened that caused the site to be down these past few days?? Also, I was wondering. Seeing as how the wifi forum is down, would it be ok to make wifi requests here for the time being (just until the forum is back and running)??

I commonly see scizors using choice band u-turn on my doexys-s lead. Now I was wondering, can I switch into my magnezone and trap in those Scizors, or does the u-turn switch negate magnet pull?
I believe Baton Pass works against Arena Trap, so if Volt/U-Turn and Tag/Pull have the same mechanics as Baton/Arena Trap respectively, then U-Turn and Volt Switch should be able to switch out of Tag/Pull. Not completely sure though, it just seems logical.

Edit: Nevermind, majorly ninja'd due to tons of people being online at the moment :L

I'm curious...whenever you get disconnected on Random Matchup, why is it your Trainer Records suddenly become un-transparent? I just got disconnected and my Record Card got blacker, with no transparency.

Any logical explanation for this?

does anyone know how long it takes for berries to fall off of their trees in dream world? if the growth hours for each stage of a certain berry is 18 hours then i assume that it takes 18 hours for the berry to fall off and regrow/disappear. not too sure on this though so just asking if anyone has tested it out.

Is there any way around this bullshit recharging period to get onto the Global Link, or do I really have to wait around like a jackass for 48 hours until I can "tuck in"?

I was wondering if i could put a everstone on the male parent and have a perfect gen 4 ditto and it breeding the male's nature?

its 24 hours, I think if you have 2 different games and 2 different accounts you do it for 2 hours day. But yeah it is quite, how do say.... a bit bullshit

How does the White Forest work? I got there and it was empty! How do I not just populate it but get patches of grass and water to show up?

I've beaten the Elite 4, but haven't yet caught Reshiram. I've noticed that the option for the Relocator has appeared on my main menu. Can I use it, even though I've not yet been given the National Pokédex?

So... I tucked in a pokemon on my new White version, but the Pokemon Global Link site tells me that I have no pokemon asleep and that I am using my Pokemon Black version (which I did earlier today). Any reason for this? A quick response would be very much appreciated so I may do the Dream World event before Midnight.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Curse this amazing technology.

Does changing your time reset the Game Sync for another 24 hours, because I changed my time, then went on the Game Sync but is says that it has 'run out of energy'. But on my account it said currently accesible

Preferences. It's all what you want. Ice Shard won't be taking out the lati@s at decent health but it's destroy those that it's 4X against. Then again u lose the coverage of rock. I would prefer coverage. I don't know what you'd prefer. Personally I run dualscreen leadswine w/ SR and Shard. But that's me.
OK. any other opinions regerding lead Mamoswine?

Since the wifi forum is down;

Looking for a Drizzle Toad, and a Naive/Hasty Azelf w/ HPICE70. VM ME

Also, what's a good counter for Battle Subway Volcaronas?

Can I breed move tutor moves from Gen 4 in a Gen 5 pokemon.
i.e.

I pokeshift a Male Garchomp with Outrage and Earthquake (as our 'control' for this experiment ;))

In Pokemon Black I breed said Garchomp with a Female Gible

Will the Outrage pass down to the baby Gible. (Gible can learn Outrage too)

I hope so, otherwise my Gible is stuffed up

Can I breed move tutor moves from Gen 4 in a Gen 5 pokemon.
i.e.

I pokeshift a Male Garchomp with Outrage and Earthquake (as our 'control' for this experiment ;))

In Pokemon Black I breed said Garchomp with a Female Gible

Will the Outrage pass down to the baby Gible. (Gible can learn Outrage too)

I hope so, otherwise my Gible is stuffed up
Of course

I'm still not sure; what should I use on lead Mamoswine, SE or Icicle Crash? Please explain why.
(I also think Mamoswine's bulk is wasted by it's Ice-typing, so I'll keep the Screens for something else.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)