Autumn Friendly 2012

I end here for tonight. I was waiting until I meet a loss before sleeping.
I'll post my results in a minute, then edit it to look nice.

My Personal Scoreboard: Current Score is 1666

Enfu's Mono-Ice Team vs...

ALFREDO from Mexico (1500) – 3:0 Victory
Erin from None (1468) – 3:0 Victory
Keifer from None (1482) – 2:0 Victory
Toocool from Ontario, Canada (1530) – 0:1 Loss
William from Texas, USA (1500) – 3:0 Victory
ERICK from Mexico (1512) – 1:0 Victory
Shaun from Greater London, UK (1557) – 3:0 Victory
~NIXY~ from Texas, USA (1500) – 2:0 Victory
Rick from Honduras (1498) – 1:0 Victory
Emily from Mexico (1506) – 3:0 Victory
Ben from None (1571) – 4:3 Opponent Disconnected
Chiri from Chile (1516) – 3:1 Forfeit Victory
W.T. from Florida, USA (1500) – 3:0 Victory
ERICK from Ecuador (1499) – 3:0 Victory
DRE from New Jersey, USA (1500) – 4:2 Opponent Disconnected
Yasei from Corrientes, Argentina (1461) – 4:0 Victory
Teddy from Virginia, USA (1471) – 3:0 Victory
Pawn200 from None (1481) – 3:0 Victory
DRE from New Jersey (1498) – 4:0 Victory
Marco from Mexico (1483) – 3:0 Victory
Kimiko from North Carolina, USA (1447) – 3:0 Victory
JW from Washington D.C. (1499) – 3:0 Victory
ACE from Colombia (1582) – 0:4 Loss

GG M. Rock I think you're on here lol, idk what happened half of our battle since I was doing HW and though I had it easily won until I misclicked (meant to Bullet Punch Latios at the end) and realized I actually lost hahaha

1st match with David from spain
3-0 fairly easy match...except he dc'd on me.

Defeated Marco from the US (I think)
3-1, GGs.

Faced Ruzgar from Canada using a mono dark team.
He got 4-0'd though.

Faced Chiri from the US.
Won 2-0, GGs. Protect ferrothorn was obvious.

Faced Cyrus from California
Rain team without the use of Ludi neither kingdra, rather using pokes like D-nite, scizor and Jellicent.
He was using a trick room team using toed, jelli, porygon2 and scizor.
It took 20 minutes to take that team down and I was about to win 1-0...until he dc'd on me. I resent him fully for that...It was a REALLY good match.

Faced: Touya (wasn't looking at the flag)
Won 3-0, fairly easily.

Faced DEAN from Canada
Won 3-0 handily, GGs.

Faced Andrew from Nevada, US
using a heavily reliant sand team using ttar, garchomp, excadrill and alakazam
Alakazam got bitch slapped by hitnontop olololololol.
Won 3-0 though, ggs.

Faced Harry from Canada
He forfeited at 4-1, at least he didn't dc. GG's

Faced Hilbert, no location.
Holy damn, his team was SCARY. You need to see what he did.
I still won 1-0 though, GGs. Battle no.: 60-53940-22582

Faced pokemonrocks777
Wasted his white herb latios and critted his Garchomp with CC first turn... :[
Tyranitar worried me though, luckily i picked cress and she saves the day, not sure if the Hydro pump missed mattered, I had light screen up at the time.
Battle no.: 41-55344-39287
1-0, Great match.

Faced Luiza from Brazil
Defeated her 3-0. I was caught off guard as to how her gliscor lived the HP ice and lost my concentration which made me lose terrakion.
Edit, turns out I know what type my HP is...great. =/ (btw it's not HP dark)

Faced ASH from US
An easy match and when I mean easy, he's the type to use Fly Staraptor (which even missed Terrakion) and inner focus D-nite.
4-0, GG's

Faced CoolStoryBrobat
He had the lead on me but I was going to bring it back. Should have EQ rather than protect with garchomp. When I did try to attack after it he got frozen...and cress got para'd by thunder then got fully para for the rest of the match...
Battle video: 27-32199-78025

Faced ALEX from Costa Rica
Bloody annoying match. His politoed right, hit 3 Hypnosis in a ROW AND a Focus Blast...
I'm going to stop, too much crap right now.
However, I managed to win 2-0
Battle no.: 34-16067-25331

Notes:
Faced a fair few Canadians.
Last two battles were hax and i'm going to stop right now before I encounter anymore, will continue later on Friday.

So far, my team is doing really well apart from getting hax'd a couple times.

12-1-2 record so far.
(W-L-DC)
This quote will be updated after each battle.

Hax'd by G-Ville (CoolStoryBrobat), REALLY HAX'D

This will HURT my points considerably... (26 points to be exact)
If only i didn't get frozen AS well...

Hey sol64 i played you i think you creamed me

Faced Kevin from US
Tyranitar worried me though, luckily i picked cress and she saves the day, not sure if the Hydro pump missed mattered, I had light screen up at the time.
1-0, Great match.

Thats me

Packing it in for right now. 7-2-2.

Round 1: Darin from Oregon 2-0 W
Round 2: Diego from Venezuela 4-0 W
Round 3: Daniel 2-1 W
Round 4: Mjmm 3-0 W
Round 5: MEKENZY 4-0 W
Round 6: JADE from Japan 3-1 DC
Round 7: Chris from Chile 4-3 DC
Round 8: R from Mexico 0-1 L
Round 9: Gin 0-2 L
Round 10: JASON 4-0 W
Round 11: DARVIS 3-0 W

Hey sol64 i played you i think you creamed me

Faced Kevin from US
1-0, Great match.

Thats me
Ah right, yeah GG's, Sorry about your Garchomp. I laughed initially though because Top's ability ruined your White herb then the crit from Terra using Close Combat was like "oh really...lol" But then I saw TTar and he was bringing it back but then Cress saves me. She's really helped the team in a lot of matches.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Got off to kind of an iffy start in the game and took a bit of a break at 20 battles in. Right now I'm 12-8 with a score of 1558, I took a log of everybody I faced:

EDIT: Gonna call it a night at 30 battles, I'm 16-11 and 3 DCs with a score of 1554...(Wtf? 10 more battles and I lose 4 points...flail)

1. Chester, New York, 1530 1-0 LOSS
2. EnFuego, None, 1500 2-1 LOSS
3. Jayson, Virgiinia, 1456, 3-0 WIN
4. Ivan, Mexico, 1544, 4-0 LOSS
5. XENON, California, 1538 2-0 LOSS
6. Nick, None, 1529, 3-1, WIN
7. Rob, Portugal, 1516, 4-0 WIN
8. CHRIS, Costa Rica, 1572, 4-0 WIN
9. dYlAn, Illinois, 1521, 2-1, LOSS
10. (Name), South Korea, 1486, 4-2 LOSS
11. Sol64, Greater London, UK, 1636, 3-1 WIN
12. Zach, Canada, 1482, 3-0 WIN
13. Izax, Brazil, 1528, 2-0 WIN
14. Armando, Costa Rica, 1438, 4-0 WIN
15. GregJL, Arizona, 1518, 2-0 LOSS
16. MIGUEL, New Jersey, 1500, 4-0, WIN
17. Harima, Chile, 1518, 2-0, WIN
18. Antonio, Colombia, 1517, 4-0 LOSS
19. RYOU, New York, 1500, 3-0 WIN
20. Merari, Mexico, 1488, 3-0 WIN
21. MARIFER, Mexico, 1446, 4-0 WIN
22. Swedish, Sweden, 1545, 2-0 WIN (D/C)
23. Pablo...(m), New York, 1463, 3-1 LOSS
24. MC, Mexico, 1487, 0-0 LOSS
25. Ricky, California, 1531, 3-0 WIN
26. Joaquin, Madrid, 1500, 4-0 WIN
27. TONIO, Andalusia, 1475, 2-0 WIN
28. Ethan, New York, 1680, 2-1 WIN (D/C) LOL I GOT A TRIPLE PROTECT!
29. Bianca, Kentucky, 1570, 2-0 LOSS
30. IKRAM, Turkey, 1500, 3-3 ??? (D/C)

So far it's kind of a rollercoaster of wins and losses. Also, Sol64 may have had that, but that hax was incredible. Like, unspeakable, even.

EDIT: A SERIOUS rollercoaster of wins and losses :\ ...Dunno if that Ethan guy is on Smogon or not, but that battle was intense. I admit, me getting a triple protect is incredibly haxxy, but still, no reason to D/C. I mean, yeah, that's frustrating as death especially when you had like 100 points more than me, but still. But that's about all the complaining I'm gonna do for tonight, lol. (Although I would have LOVED to have that as a video)

I'm playing. I'm Ben from Colorado with the character as scientist. 3-0 (now 6-0 with 4 more DCs) so far with 2 additional DCs. Question, with how you can be eliminated by having a higher-than-average number of DCs, do the times an opponent DC count against you?

Edit: My tagline thingy is "My Favorite Jolteon is Invincible"

Guess Im in too.
3-0 so far, but thats enough to sleep on
1 dc from skylark, from forum searching I think hes a common dcer, watch for him

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm playing. I'm Ben from Colorado with the character as scientist. 3-0 so far with 2 additional DCs. Question, with how you can be eliminated by having a higher-than-average number of DCs, do the times an opponent DC count against you?
I think the DC rating does count against you even when your opponent does it. Also...I faced you twice on Random Matchup, lol. If I see you, good luck! I won't lose to you a 3rd time. >:D

Well 15 battles thus far 9-3-3, 1582, 2 DC's I know were my fault because the internet decided it wanted to quit on me. If you run into someone named Aegina, then that would be me. :p

Just faced someone named Neku, he gets 2 very important crits and then for some reason Hydro Pump feels the need to miss 3 times in a row... against an Emboar. Haxiest battle I have ever played.

Nice hacked Cresselia MATTY from Italy.

OD EDIT: To elaborate, the Cresselia does not match a legal 4th gen PID\IV\nature combo.

Well...I really don't see the point to complain about this and shouting from the rooftops here on Smogon...then if you enjoy to discredit others who have made a reputation for their results in official tournaments is another matter. This tournament does not put anything up for grabs, so take it easy, thanks for the good fight and say gg.

GG anyway...I enjoyed it a lot

Alright I'm done for tonight, First DC by a player named Eduardo and had a rating of 1566 DC'd after a usleess crit on his haxorus. lol

1st match, get DC'd on....2nd match get an important Giga Drain crit which cost me the match lol

Great birthday luck right here ;)

Edit-1: Gotta love random S.Korean players getting out played and then DC'ing 9.9

W-L-DC
2-1-3

Have been doing pretty good so far Ive done 30 battles totally forgot the exact amount of losses but I think its around 5-7. Have only run into a few good teams(which most of them beat me) most of them have been with people not packing protect/didnt care about iv's/ev's. Also got quite a few dcs and my ratings at 1672 atm.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well...I really don't see the point to complain about this and shouting from the rooftops here on Smogon...then if you enjoy to discredit others who have made a reputation for their results in official tournaments is another matter. This tournament does not put anything up for grabs, so take it easy, thanks for the good fight and say gg.

GG anyway...I enjoyed it a lot
The point was to let everyone know that if there's a battle video out there (past, present, and future) certain hacks can be picked up on immediately. You just happened to be the first person I saved a battle video of that happened to use a hack. As for discrediting others? You only have yourself to blame. I could go on but this isn't the place for that.

Oh good I didn't get a D/C instead of a win when I got a communication error when sending the data post-battle. Record stands at 3-2-2. Trainer name is Hozu btw.

I'm retarded and I changed my WiFi settings while I was registered for the Friendly. Good luck to everyone participating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)