Back to the Basics[RBY Tournament] Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been having a look at some of the names in here - there's a few names I recall from the GameFAQs Pokemon board before the split. Mind you, I'm probably the only one that still posts there...

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm probably just gonna give you guys the win if nothing happens by tomorrow. Don't worry about it.

I've been trying to get with my opponent all week, but haven't had much luck so far.

He replies to my PM's, but he either doesn't show up or he is inactive when I get there and never replies to my messages on NB.

Not trying to blackball him or anything. We've both put forward effort, but the battle just hasn't happened.

CoA said:
I've been trying to get with my opponent all week, but haven't had much luck so far.

He replies to my PM's, but he either doesn't show up or he is inactive when I get there and never replies to my messages on NB.

Not trying to blackball him or anything. We've both put forward effort, but the battle just hasn't happened.
I've been on everyday at least once and I've seen you on the servers maybe twice?

EDIT: Call me a new*** but why does the quote come up as "Fat CoA"?

I've been on everyday at least once and I've seen you on the servers maybe twice?

EDIT: Call me a new*** but why does the quote come up as "Fat CoA"?
Ummm...what the crap are you talking about? You're not even my opponent.

Edit: And besides that, you already apparently won your battle. Forget who you were logged in as?

I haven't ever had any messages from you on NB. Also, I showed up every time except once. I was a little late most of the time though. On Sunday I PM'd you on Smogon, but you were not online.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
matamato the super sub is victorious in r1, gg to Articuno13. a bit of bad luck.

I'm announcing this to everyone, and will shortly put this in a PM to Sticky.

8:30 p.m., EST, tonight. Boo-yah.

Edit: P.s. aamto, what is your profile avatar from? Thing's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)