Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3v3 singles
2 day dq
2 recoveries / 5 chills
arena:
a dark forest in which many bugs reside. at the end of every round, either a venipede (40%), a spinarak (40%) or a beedrill (20%) will attack a target at random with poison tail (rank 3 attack), twineedle (rank 3 attack) or x-scissor (rank 4 attack) respectively. there is also an ariados in the forest which will snare one pokemon at random in its web, leaving it unable to do anything for its first action.
Accepting
1 Ability
no items or switch
Need Ref for this

Open Challenge to anyone I haven't battled

2v2 Doubles
36 Hour DQ Players & Ref
8 Chills/3 Recoveries total
Arena: A junkyard full of random crap. As long as it is something that could logically be thrown in a regular junkyard (No atom bombs), pokemon can use them in some way.

Use w/e you want. idc

I'll accept fire blast

switch= (insert funny joke here)
No items
all abilities.

now i can nag you about reffing my other doubles battle (jj).

My friend (ToastTyrant13) and I decided to have a little fun; we're looking for a challenge.

Open Challenge to be specific
1+1 v 1+1
2 Day DQ
2 recover/5 chills
Looking for a talented ref
Arena: 11 Island
Stage 1 Pokemon (ex: Torchic, yes; Mawile, no)

Challenger pciks abilities
Challenger 2 picks Items/Lack Thereof
Tyrant picks nothing :D

Albinoloon
ToastTyrant13
xX~*~ vs ~*~Xx
slot
slot

An undiscovered counterpart to the Sevii Islands, 11 Island is not a tourist destination. The arena is a 40x40 wooden platform in the canopy of an undiscovered jungle. Trees surround the arena, so a nimble pokemon can leap from limb to limb with ease. The inhabitants are mysterious poison typed misquito-based pokemon which have never been seen, that are known to suck the life out of you with a Giga Drain attack. They can also utilize the moisture in the air to fire off a Hydro Pump. This is a tropical island, so storms are a common sight- especially at this time of day. Every second, the storm's precipitation changes, from rain, to storm, to hail, and even high-speed winds! This battle is being recored for a documentary set on getting this unseen pokemon on film, so the combatants have a chance to see it post-battle or even mid-battle!

Summary
- 40x40 wooden platform surrounded by trees
- 15% chance of being hit by a Rank 3 Giga Drain every action
- 5% chance of being hit by a Rank 3 Hydro Pump every action
- 25% Rain; 25% chance of strong rain; 25% chance of hail; 20% clear weather; 5% chance 12 damage to every pokemon(every round)
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to see a unknown pokemon!

2 Slots
WAIT- this match might not be over...

above sounds super chill :D accepting!

wut switch
no items
1 ability
Welp, an awesome battle-to-be got canceled, so let's look for a quick 1 on 1! :D

Open Challenge
1 v. 1 (Trainers send One pokemon to the Ref)
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery, 4 Chills
First Stage Pokemon Only (Bulbasaur; yes. Lapras; no)
Arena:

Home planet of the once prosperous Cybertronians, origin of the Autobots and the Decepticons. A million years after the Cybertronian War on earth, the abandoned utopia of Cybertron was discovered by a group of astronauts from Mosdeep City of Hoenn. People and pokemon now walk it's electronically advanced and digitally enhanced streets, waiting for a heated pokemon battle. Steel, Electric, and Dark type pokemon are all at home on this planet, holding them at their full power. Fire, Water, and Grass types are all at half power due to the small amounts of water and sunlight. All weather moves are canceled because of the planet's small atmosphere. Pokemon that levitate, hover, fly, or glide have easy and advantageous movement capabilities here. All that is missing is the spark of two trainers for a grand battle.
we need a ref :D

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
redoing this after a sad failure
lol it was my fault for the sad failure
Anyways I just wanted to say to everyone who participated in the match that I'm terribly sorry. I had expected to have internet but the lying cheating scumbags who ran the hotel had none while they had advertised it.
Anyways, sorry and I hope it doesn't happen again to any of you.

In other news,
CHALLENGING PREM
2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Stage:

Yep, it's the Temple stage from Smash Bros. Basically, no move restrictions except anything regarding the obvious lack of water (no Diving, Surfing, etc.)

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyways I just wanted to say to everyone who participated in the match that I'm terribly sorry. I had expected to have internet but the lying cheating scumbags who ran the hotel had none while they had advertised it.

In other news,
CHALLENGING PREM
2v2 Singles
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Stage:

Yep, it's the Temple stage from Smash Bros. Basically, no move restrictions except anything regarding the obvious lack of water (no Diving, Surfing, etc.)
accepted!. idk how to do this so lets hope this works well. and someone ref?

edit: we both decided a lake will be added to the temple. so thats taken into account

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
Okay as per Prem's request, there is now a lake in the temple. The ref can decide where it is but it's basically just floating there.

Open Challenge to anyone I haven't battled

2v2 Doubles
36 Hour DQ Players & Ref
8 Chills/3 Recoveries total
Arena: A junkyard full of random crap. As long as it is something that could logically be thrown in a regular junkyard (No atom bombs), pokemon can use them in some way.

Use w/e you want. idc
I'll accept fire blast

switch= (insert funny joke here)
No items
all abilities.

now i can nag you about reffing my other doubles battle (jj).
Could we get a ref please? it seems to have been missed in the mix of things. Thanks!

Woodchuck

actual cannibal

In other news,
CHALLENGING PREM
2v2 Singles
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Stage:

Still need a ref for this. Prem should be replying soon regarding the situation with items/abilities.

Seeking two things, both the same.

1v1 Singles
DQ 2 Day
2 Chill, 2 Rec
I will accept one of these.
All abilities
Switch=horrible joke which is supposed to be funny
No items.

What stage Pokemon will you be using? I see that you only have first stage Pokemon and a single stage Pokemon, but it would be best if I didn't bring Chandelure against Igglybuff or something...

CHALLENGING SIMON SAYS

2v2 singles
Switch=KO
0 recovers 3 chills
2 Day DQ (Ref can have 3 if (s)he wants)

EDIT: Tournament Arena

For the NZ CAP ASB crown!!!

Seeking two things, both the same.

1v1 Singles
DQ 2 Day
2 Chill, 2 Rec
For you, Please PM your teams in one piece (2 to 6 Pokemon), OK?
I will accept one of these.
All abilities
Switch=horrible joke which is supposed to be funny
No items.

What stage Pokemon will you be using? I see that you only have first stage Pokemon and a single stage Pokemon, but it would be best if I didn't bring Chandelure against Igglybuff or something...
Let's roll. I've got a NFE that isn't completely wiped by Durant, so I can just bring that.

One ability
Switch=MissingNo
No Items
I'll ref these two, if you extend the ref DQ time to 4 days, please! PM teams!
EDIT: Also reffing the above when SimonSays accepts, if I can also accept the 3 day ref DQ, OK?
Also, to all of you, beware of my flavor-textless round 1s!

@MetalBagon;

I still have a battle pending Vs PinkCaptainFalcon. But I'll tell you what;
I'll give you the battle you ask for when I can.
Also, can I pick the arena, when that time comes? I got a really good one in the works. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)