Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my first battle.

Format: 2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 2 Days
Restrictions: 2 recovery moves, 5 chills

Arena: Kanto Route 1 - A winding route between Pallet Town and Viridian City. Plenty of tall patches of grass for Pokémon to hide in and plenty of bends to hide behind. Small ledges break the path up. The ground is soft enough to dig into. There are no sources of water, however.

Arena: Kanto Route 1 - A winding route between Pallet Town and Viridian City. Plenty of tall patches of grass for Pokémon to hide in and plenty of bends to hide behind. Small ledges break the path up. The ground is soft enough to dig into. There are no sources of water, however.
I accept!

One Ability
Switch = KO
No items

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus

I accept!

One Ability
Switch = KO
No items
Why not. I'll ref this one as well.

Please PM me your abilities.

I request an opponent!
Format: 3v3 Singles

The Arena is a sizeable (about 50 metres in diameter) crater from some explosion or meteor impact. Rough but unscalable walls surround the entire area. The ground is a loose mixture of gravel and sand with tufts of grass spread about the place with no particular pattern. Water trickles down one side of the crater into a small pool about 10m wide and 1.5m down at it's deepest point, at the very edge of the crater. It is noon, so the sun is shining directly into the crater. There is nothing in the way of cover; no trees have grown since the unknown impact and any rocks were ground into dust.

I request an opponent!
Format: 3v3 Singles

The Arena is a sizeable (about 50 metres in diameter) crater from some explosion or meteor impact. Rough but unscalable walls surround the entire area. The ground is a loose mixture of gravel and sand with tufts of grass spread about the place with no particular pattern. Water trickles down one side of the crater into a small pool about 10m wide and 1.5m down at it's deepest point, at the very edge of the crater. It is noon, so the sun is shining directly into the crater. There is nothing in the way of cover; no trees have grown since the unknown impact and any rocks were ground into dust.
I accept
Switch=KO
One Ability
Items Disabled

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Taking the match between Zarator and Lord Jesseus.

Taking the match between Destiny Warrior and Venser.

Send Squads Please.

2v2 singles
2 day dq
2 recovers / 5 chills

Arena: A simple pokemon battle arena like the ones seen In the anime, made of clay so diggable and such. No water or special circumstances. This is my first battle so I want to keep it simple :)

LOOKING FOR A FIRST BATTLE

FIRST COME, FIRST BATTLE

3 v 3, singles
DQ: 2 days
2 uses of rest/recover, 5 chills.

Arena: Peanut Swamp Island

The island is round and 100 feet in diameter. It consists of grass and a 20-foot diameter, 10-foot-deep pool of extremely murky water (1-foot visibility) smack in the middle.. The island is surrounded by similar marshland, but the perimeter marsh acts like Normal Poison while a non-Water- or Poison-type is in it. It's lined with dense mangrove trees, so it's not exactly easy to get knocked into. The grass is dewy, and the soil is soft, loamy, and diggable.

FIRST COME, FIRST BATTLE

3 v 3, singles

The island is round and 100 feet in diameter. It consists of grass and a 20-foot diameter, 10-foot-deep pool of extremely murky water (1-foot visibility) smack in the middle.. The island is surrounded by similar marshland, but the perimeter marsh acts like Normal Poison while a non-Water- or Poison-type is in it. It's lined with dense mangrove trees, so it's not exactly easy to get knocked into. The grass is dewy.. and diggable.
I accept.

All abilities
Switch = KO
No items

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
I accept.

All abilities
Switch = KO
No items
FIRST COME, FIRST BATTLE

3 v 3, singles

The island is round and 100 feet in diameter. It consists of grass and a 20-foot diameter, 10-foot-deep pool of extremely murky water (1-foot visibility) smack in the middle.. The island is surrounded by similar marshland, but the perimeter marsh acts like Normal Poison while a non-Water- or Poison-type is in it. It's lined with dense mangrove trees, so it's not exactly easy to get knocked into. The grass is dewy, and the soil is soft, loamy, and diggable.
Accepted!

Send Squads please!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Do you guys HAVE to make be double post for a battle.

3 v 3
Single Match
Standard Banlist

Arena: Indigo Plateau. Complete with pool and grass.

Dogfish44 said:
3 v 3
Single Match
Standard Banlist

Arena: Indigo Plateau. Complete with pool and grass.

All abilities
Switch = [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]OK[/FONT]
No items

You ready, brudda?

FIGHT ME

1V1
Singles
3 Days
2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Snowy Peak: A snow covered,deserted mountain with constant hail.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
SEEKING BATTLE

Standard 1 V 1
Singles
DQ: 3 Days
2 Uses of Rest/Recover moves, 5 Uses of Chill
Arena:
Traditional Japanese Dojo

This dojo has been around for centuries, but remains in peak condition. The floor is made of soft mats, with a hardboard flooring underneath. It is a four walled, closed area. On the edges of the dojo are shallow pools of water originally used for decoration. The pools provide water, but are too shallow to dive in. The walls are covered in beautiful ivy. Since the floor is primarily cushion and hard wood, it is impossible to dig through it or find a sustainable area to cause quakes with. Evidently, a magical seal has been placed upon the dojo, preventing all types of weather from disrupting the peace and honor of the dojo.

Summary of Restrictions: No diving under water, no weather, no Dig/Earthquake/Level Ground/Magnitude.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Umm I'm seeking a battle too I guess.

2v2 Singles
DQ Time : 3 days
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Arena: Mountain Peak
At the summit of a mountain, frigid wind currents sweep across the ground (no hail, just wind). The ground itself is not covered in ice, but it is hard enough that it is near impossible to dig through. The land-size of the arena is medium, a rough circle with an approximate ten-foot radius. Going out of the arena results in falling into cold water about five feet deep, as most of the mountain is underground. Going even further out results in being swept away by the currents (aka dying, but your Pokeball allows you to bring it back into the Pokeball). Oh, and there are two large oak trees gathered in the middle, but no berries.

Umm I'm seeking a battle too I guess.

2v2 Singles
DQ Time : 3 days
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Arena: Mountain Peak
At the summit of a mountain, frigid wind currents sweep across the ground (no hail, just wind). The ground itself is not covered in ice, but it is hard enough that it is near impossible to dig through. The land-size of the arena is medium, a rough circle with an approximate ten-foot radius. Going out of the arena results in falling into cold water about five feet deep... you to bring it back into the Pokeball). Oh, and there are two large oak trees gathered in the middle, but no berries.
I accept.
Switch = KO, all abilities, no items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)