Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, looking for a battle...

2v2 singles
DQ 4 days
Two uses of Recover/Rest and 5 chills

Field: A simple pokemon battle arena like the ones seen In the anime, made of clay so diggable and such. No water or special circumstances. This is my first battle so I want to keep it simple.
I'll accept, Random.

Switch = KO
All Abilities
Items Enabled

Gonna ref this one. Please PM me your squads.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Open Battle:

2vs2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
Restricted Moves: 2 Rest/Recovery moves and 5 chills.

Arena: Crimson Plateau

The sun is always shining down on the Crimson Plateau. The wide expanse of elevated rock never sees rain, and indeed cannot, as a curse has been placed upon it. A battle was waged here long ago, and the blood spilled caused the riverbed to dry up in despair. All that remains is a shallow trench about 8 feet wide surrounded by rocks shaped like minature ramps on both sides. The place has a timeless quality to it, as if all time has stopped.

Summary: Sunny Day is in constant effect and Rain Dance or Hail cannot be summoned to the field. There is a shallow trench where the river was that is sourrounded on both sides by ramp-like structures.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
SEEKING BATTLE

1 V 1
Singles
DQ: 3 Days
2 Recovery/Rest moves and 5 chills
Arena:

Desert Oasis (Day)

This oasis is used as a refuge for thirsty, weary travelers traversing the hot desert. This arena features a small pool of water in the center surrounded by a handful of tropical trees and a small grass patch surrounding the body of water. The oasis is surrounded by a vast sandy desert with no obstacles in sight. The sun is quite bright, but the oasis makes the surrounding area fairly comfortable for all Pokemon. However, it's nearly impossible to set up a Rain or Hail storm in this hot desert during the day. The ground is made up of a pliable sand material, meaning that Pokemon can Dig here.

[/B said:
Lord Jesseus ]
Ok I'm going to work my Pokemon to the bone and go for my maximum allowed amount of battles.

3v3 Singles
DQ Time : 2 days
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
edit: Oh yeah I forgot an Arena didn't I? I knew I'd missed something...

A hazardous junkyard. All manner of trash litters the area providing ample cover but equally as many hazards. A smoky haze smothers the field; while not thick enough to obscure vision it is toxic enough to potentially sicken (posion) those that inhale it.

And after all my battles are complete I can evolve all of my pokes...
Limewire said:
Accept.

Switch = KO
No items
All abilities allowed
If Limewire and LJ still need a ref, I'm here to help you out.

PM me your teams.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SEEKING BATTLE

2 V 2
Singles
Arena: A baseball stadium at noon. It is being maintained well during the off-season and the empty stands and shops are accessible as pathways.

SEEKING BATTLE

2 V 2
Singles
Arena: A baseball stadium at noon. It is being maintained well during the off-season and the empty stands and shops are accessible as pathways.
I accept.
Switch=KO
One Ability
No Items

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Seeking battle.

1 V 1
Singles
Arena: A meadow. There a small flowers everywhere, and foot long grass.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
2 v 2
Singles
DQ: 1 day for opponent, 5 days for ref.
No bans.
Arena: Indigo Plateau - Meadow terrain with small pool of water. Lah.

Any takers?

EDIT - Changed for TIK.

Seeking Battle.

2 V 2
Singles
Restricted Moves: 2 Rest/Recovery moves and 5 chills.

Arena: A large field with a small pond.

I will take you on.

items allowed, switch = KO, one ability.

btw, Venser and my match still needs a ref.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
2v2
Doubles
3 Day Opponent DQ/5 Day Referee DQ
2 Uses Recover/Rest, 5 Chills
Arena: A vast Jungle arena with several waterfalls and pools of water. A large quantity of brush and undergrowth fill the vast amounts of land with lots of trees filling the canopy. So basically, it should look like this:

Seeking a 1V1 match.
2 Day DQ
2 Uses Recover/Rest, 5 Chills

Arena: A large spider web, suspended 10 feet above a hard stone floor, which is not possible to Dig through without some kind of jackhammer. Falling to the floor from the web results in a flat 10 damage, and the first action of your next turn is skipped as the Pokémon gets its breath back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)