Be Unpopular or Die! PE Umbreon Dan wins!

I voted for the black massage. Nobody else please.
I certainly did read that the first time.
I would chose that if I knew for sure VonFiedler was some Barney Stinson handsome boy , alas I don't. Besides, travelling to Spain must be very tedious for him. So I'll pass... for now. It's for the greater good!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
At the end of Round 2, the results are;

10 Coffee - Agape, Captain Bagman, Fatecrashers, idiotfrommars, Lightwolf, Nightmare Jigglypuff, Orcinus Duo, reyscarface, shade, Tonykantos
12 Movie Night - Altair, billymills, ButteredToast, Eo Ut Mortus, HiipFire, Infinity.Cypher, Lady Salamence, Noodlez, Rediamond, TalkingLion, YAYtears, zorbees
7 Fancy Candies - Ace Emerald, Aura Guardian, Earthworm, Engineer Pikachu, kingofkongs, ssbbm, Wild Eep
3 Back Massage - Snunch, Umbreon Dan, UncleSam

almost no one wanted a back massage

It was much closer this time. Within the first 12 hours most players wanted Fancy Candies, but fear of a repeat of the Great Crunch Culling made players shift their votes onto Movie Night. Metal Bagon didn't bother to vote, neither did Deapryl though I was hoping to say by now that he was so unpopular he got banned. Instead, both are eliminated.

As the majority of players picked Movie Night, 14 players are now dead. When they all put the movie into the dvd player, they found it was instead a copy of Jumper. Before they could complain to Best Buy, they all melted. The new player list is;

Ace Emerald
Agape
Aura Guardian
Captain Bagman
Earthworm
Engineer Pikachu
Fatecrashers
idiotfrommars
kingofkongs
Lightwolf
Nightmare Jigglypuff
Orcinus Duo
Reyscarface
shade
Snunch
ssbbm
Tonykantos
Umbreon Dan
Unclesam
Wild Eep

Round 3

Things haven't gotten more valuable, but the "joke" option may be the best prize yet. In fact, I'm hoping the winner takes it home. Have I just totally fucked up any chance of anyone getting it? Or will people prefer the still shippable consumables?

Prize #1 Tea and Biscotti

Half of the remaining players are going home with a collection of gourmet coffee, why not round out that collection with some herbal tea and biscotti? Ok so maybe biscotti would have been better with the coffee, but they don't sell crumpets in America.

Prize #2 Gourmet Sodas

Maybe you like the idea of drinks but don't want to make it yourself? Maybe you like caffeine sometimes but not in all of your drinks? Say no more. This collection (well not this pictured collection but a sampling of local beverages) will titillate your taste buds.

Prize #3 Smoked Salmon

Smoked Salmon is one of the best snacks ever made, and combine that with its original purpose of being able to keep for years, it is no wonder that Smoked Salmon is stuffed into almost every reputable gift basket.

Prize #4 Unpopular Trophy

Ok guys, this is it. This is gonna say "Most Unpopular User on Smogon". It will be beautiful. What better proof that are unpopular on a pokemon website? I wouldn't be surprised if every single player went for this prize.

Deadline is in 48 hours. PM me your prize choices!

Also voting for Smoked Salmon, so that I can feed it to my dog. It seems like everyone is going to vote for Smoked Salmon!

Just kidding, I don't have a dog. But, I am not kidding about voting for Smoked Salmon.

-Tea may or may not be the most popular option if the weather is rainy or not
-If hippos are not cool , then Cheetos are the most popular option
-only if Cheetos are the most voted, smoked salmon is aswell the most popular option.
-it's certain that you can use the trophy to sample those sodas.
-majority of bright coloured sodas = smoked salmon gets 3 votes;
majority of dark coloured sodas = tea gets 5 votes;
majority of empty bottles = someone was thirsty
-Trophy is the most popular option if VF fills it with an hippo, BUT!
-hippos cannot drink tea

considering the previous premises, that I'm drinking some coke at the same moment I'm writing this because I don't like tea, and hippos are more dangerous that T-Rexes, I shall conclude:

Your alignment is "Chaotic PipperMint" , and I voted Trophy

Dixit

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
-Tea may or may not be the most popular option if the weather is rainy or not
-If hippos are not cool , then Cheetos are the most popular option
-only if Cheetos are the most voted, smoked salmon is aswell the most popular option.
-it's certain that you can use the trophy to sample those sodas.
-majority of bright coloured sodas = smoked salmon gets 3 votes;
majority of dark coloured sodas = tea gets 5 votes;
majority of empty bottles = someone was thirsty
-Trophy is the most popular option if VF fills it with an hippo, BUT!
-hippos cannot drink tea

considering the previous premises, that I'm drinking some coke at the same moment I'm writing this because I don't like tea, and hippos are more dangerous that T-Rexes, I shall conclude:

Your alignment is "Chaotic PipperMint" , and I voted Trophy

Dixit
I read this while half asleep and it made perfect sense.

I need more sleep.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Alright, I'm going to vote for the Gourmet sodas, and whatever happens If you vote sodas, say so, no more than 5

I'll keep track in this post for convenience:
3/5 (kingofkongs) (Lightwolf) (Aura_Guardian)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)