Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 3 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Ambervoid 2-0 in a really really good match. GG Ambervoid, I wish I could've recorded this dam it was good. I wont be back until Monday peeps, get your battles done!

I beat Ambervoid 2-0 in a really really good match. GG Ambervoid, I wish I could've recorded this dam it was good. I wont be back until Monday peeps, get your battles done!
T_T Oh well, sounds like it was one hell of a match. I'll need to get the details from ambervoid.. :)

gg up until the d/c. No idea what happened though. Was kinda in control so yeah. Not the best way to win =/

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
MA and I should battle tonight/tomorrow, we were going to battle yesterday but I got wrapped up in homework...

I'm wary to do the battle soon, cuz wifi has been really gay, hasn't worked at all for me the past two days, and everyone is d/cing and stuff...

Well, I always check to see if someone is online or not. I didn't really know what to say if you're not even there. Like right now we're both on except I'm leaving like 10 minutes.
Well you could've replied and let me know you got it and we could've set up a time to battle. Could you do it later tonight?

Pablo, ben and I have a problem. We were having our match when a D/C occured. We were tied up 4-4. Now we know the others team and it really ruins things for us. Neither of us have a real alt team. Would it be possible for us to switch with other members or anything else?

I won my battle with Tri-DarkSouls....

This was my last round (come back only the 27th May) so I'll lose the 3 future rounds...and If I understand well Pablo my score will be 3-3 isn't it?
(Let me by PM or here if I understood well)

See you for the Summer tournment people...I'll see on smogon the other rounds this month :D
even if I can do that because I won't have my DS with me :(

Good luck to everybody for the future rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)