BIG_BIGEST_N10

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello fine users of smogon.

Given the recent rule changes, which last for two (2) cycles, I would like to take this opportunity to invite any remaining freelancers who were holding out to contact me. I represent the Halflings of Lore, aka the faction with all the items and the faction that can actually send in night actions for the next two nights. I would venture to assert that we are a decent faction to join at this point given these circumstances.

Keep in mind we will probably only be interested if you did not already give your alias to one of the other recruiters, but you can still try me anyway. If you dont see me on irc a forum PM will suffice!

Cheers :)

Willing to help anyone who tells me the loophole. Form of help will be decided later.

EDIT: never mind. I've found a way I might not have to give items. Even though it probably can't be loopholed over.

attn freelancers

following nights we will have a halfling massacre. you all managed to keep yourself from claiming to any of them so far (considering their rand recruiting) so keep at that, you're doing a great job!

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
attn freelancers

following nights we will have a halfling massacre. you all managed to keep yourself from claiming to any of them so far (considering their rand recruiting) so keep at that, you're doing a great job!
attn freelancers

after finishing us off, the next target is Mekkah's team. but since you all managed to claim to him as soon as he came open(considering you are sheep) so your case is lost already, great job!

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what is my team again please remind me
paranormals??

anyway any roles that need items for a special reason should also probably contact me, seeing as i have them all.

If you are a genius inventor, I would also like a word with you.

toodles!

Jackal

furthermore, I would like to ask the wolf to contact me via smogon names so we can have a little discussion. I know my team is going to pretty much be a holocaust site in the near future, but I would rather help the wolf as much as I can if the whole game is going to attack my team (for pretty much no reason now)

thanks again!

Jackal

gotta be the best to be hated... I guess that's why everyone claims to lovable mekkah.

nothing i can do when people take this shit personally and don't just play the game.

anyway I am officially asking to be subbed out,

1) I am on severely reduced activity due to university life
2) I don't like some of the roles in this game and how they were handled
3) I shouldn't have played in the first place, but I was too eager to try out a recruitment game with aliases

good luck to my team and if I learned anything it is that no one should ever host a viva style game again... it was a one time thing and should stay that way, because now people take it personally and it breaks the system, anonymous or not.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I am almost convinced that the hosts keep rigging these games to make me lose before I can escape the bondage that is being a freelancer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)